School or Nightmare II

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

So. Many. Stares. I know this time for sure all eyes are on me. I'm walking in between 12 boys, the most popular boys. Sehun, Baekhyun, Suho, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol, Luhan, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Tao and Kris. Usually I would be happy since it'll boost my reputation and popularity but something tells me this isn't a good thing. "Hyomin-ah, just ignore it," Jongin Oppa comforted me, my hair. I smiled and made eye contact with Kris and for a split second.. I swear he had a pained expression. 

I noticed a group of girls eyeing me, whispering to one another. I recognised them, who wouldn't. They're the most popular girls in school. I don't know what for though, other than their pretty faces they're horrible people. I ignored it but I had a bad feeling about this. I heard if you get on their bad side, there's no escape. 

 

-Lunch Time 

"Great, I'm starving!" I said, carrying my tray back with Kris and Yixing. I had a bite of the grilled chicken. Mmm. "The chicken's really good!" I said, happily. Slowly, one by one, the exo members filled up the table and we all got started to have our meal. "Guys," I said which made them all stare at me. "I'll be back, just going to the restroom."

It's not like I was in pain or anything, my stomach just had a tight feeling. I hurried to the bathroom in the cafeteria. Without looking, I bumped into another person. "Oh, Sor-" I looked up. The popular girls. Sunhee and her backups EunJi and Jisoo. I faked a smile. "I'm sorry, please excuse me," I said trying to walk past but was pushed aside. "Not so fast," Jisoo hissed. She dragged me to the furthest part of the bathroom. "What's your relationship with Exo?" Eunji asked, not in a nice way of course. "We're just friends," I answered honestly. Sunhee laughed. "Spill it!" She snapped. "I'm being honest," I said again. "We're just good friends."  They didn't look satisfied. "Just stay away from them, you're not worthy enough," Eunji said twirling her hair. Sunhee threw her half chewed gum at me and Jisoo just glared at me, then they all left. 

I stayed in the bathroom after, only for about 5 minutes. They're so mean, how do people even like them. They told me to stay away but I'm not going to listen to some fake girls, what's the worst they could do? I sighed and returned back to the table.

 

Kris

She's been gone for a while. I'm starting to grow worried. I remembered this morning. Jongin comforting her. When she calls him Oppa I just.. I sighed. "Hyung, are you okay?" The maknae asked. I nodded. "Hi guys, I'm back," she said with a slight smile. Something was up. I tapped her foot with mine under the table. "Are you okay?" I whispered. She looked sad but still smiled, holding up and okay sign. The bell rang and we all headed to our favourite class. 

 

Math class. Math is boring. It's only our favourite because we're all in the same class. Instead of working, we just send notes around. We almost got caught today because Lay handed it to the wrong person. I stared at Hyomin, tucking her hair behind her ears. Wait Wu Fan why are you staring that's creepy. I shook my head and focused on writing a note back to Baekhyun but found an unopened one on my desk.

hehe hyunggggg~

staring at Hyomin instead of focusing. Ask her already.

I folded the note back up. I don't like her.. At least not yet. I convinced myself I didn't but found myself staring at her every ten seconds. She's flawless. I mentally slapped myself. Wu Fan she's your enemy, you can't ever fall for her. Besides she's ugly. "Ugh," Kris groaned aloud which startled everyone. How did the little girl I once knew grow up to be this pretty? 

***      

Short Chapter ;;

2:25am and this is written on my phone so sorry for mistakes~

So much stress bc school soon but akfjskddiendbn

thankyou~