Honeymoon.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

The days went past like a whirlwind. Everything that happened before was hardly remembered as Kris and I were too busy packing for our honeymoon. Our parents dropped us off at the airport and were extremely worried like most parents would be if their child was going overseas alone or with just one other person. "Bye," I said as I gave all 4 adults tight hugs. They left and we checked in and now we were reading to board the plane.

Kris looked extremely nervous when the plane took off. He clutched onto seat like it was the end of his life. He shut his eyes when we were high above the clouds. "You're not scared are you?" I asked, half smiling and half curious. He shook his head but his eyes remainded closed. "Yes you are!" I teased, laughing. "You were on the plane so many times before, how are you still scared?" I asked. He opened one eye. "I was pretty much shaking the whole flight back to Korea from Canada," he squeaked. I couldn't help but laugh. A guy who protected me against people who tried to take advantage of me.. is scared of flying in airplanes? I placed my hand over his. "It'll be fine," I reassured him.

•••

We finally arrived in Japan. It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot, it was perfect. We collected our bags and caught a taxi to our hotel. Everything here is so nice, the shops, the views, the people- I could go on forever. I saw so many cute couples holding hands or playing games in the arcade together. We arrived at our hotel and oh my unicorn are you sure this place isn't a palace? It looked so high class and fancy. I followed Kris to the receptionist and heard him communicate with the girl. I looked at him, stunned. He knows Japanese?! Gosh, this guy is so good at everything. Except for flying on airplanes, I laughed as I remembered the incident before. I was cut from my thoughts by Kris's voice. "Are you coming?" He asked, jingling the keys and the card to our room. I realised he was already metres ahead of me and all the staff were staring at me. I blushed and quickly ran over to join him.

"Here goes," I said as I twisted the door handle to our room. I gasped. Can I just live here already? The room was white with gold accents and not to mention had an amazing view of Tokyo. I flopped onto the bed. Okay I'm sure of it. I'm staying here forever and I'm never getting off this bed.

•••

"3 2 1," the machine on the PuriKura machine said. (A/N: PuriKura is a japanese photo booth that you can edit your pictures with stickers, texts, frames and more) This is the final shot. Kris cupped my cheeks and placed his lips on mine. "Cheese!" The voice in the machine said as a flash went off. My cheeks were burning hot. My first thing listed on my budget list was complete.

 

Budget List for Japan-

• Kiss Kris. Check.

•Go to Hot Springs.

•PhotoBooth. Check.

•Eat Takoyaki together.

 

It's not much but that's all I wanted to do.

•••

We headed to the Hot Springs because I pretty much begged my heart out even to the point where I got on my knees. The staff gave us towels to wrap around our bodies. "I'll see you later," I said as I headed to the female section. I read the sign. 'No Swimming' I dipped my body into the water. At first it was hot but then it was really relaxing. I was really enjoying myself until I heard a splash next to me. I opened my eyes and almost screamed. "Kris, what are you doing?!" I yelled. "Get back to the men's section!" 

He ignored me and started kicking and doing all sorts of different swimming . "It says no swimming Kris!" I said. "Stop!" 

But he didn't. In the end, we both got kicked out.

•••

"You idiot!" I yelled when we reached our hotel room. I was about to tell again but he pushed me down onto the bed, pinning me down. He was on top of me, holding himself up by two arms placed on both sides of my head. "If I didn't get us kicked out, I wouldn't be able to do this," he said as he kissed me. It was a genuine kiss. It lasted for longer than all of our kisses. He pulled the blanket over us and yes, that night, things got pretty heated.

•••

Hahah updated!

enjoy~

please check out my new fic (:

Please subscribe~

If not, thankyou for reading! (: