Busy Day II

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

Today, I finally get to be discharged. Kris has been sleeping over every night just ot check I was okay. He packed clothes for me. I changed into them and woke him up. "Wake up," I whispered, nudging him slowly. He looked up and rubbed his eyes cutely. We both walked out of the room and saw our children. The Nurse handed us our children. "Jinah.." Kris cooed as he swiped his thumb over her cheeks. I looked down at Taehyun and kissed his forehead very very lightly. The Nurse gave us a bunch of instructions to follow. "Thankyou," I smiled as we walked out of the hospital.

When we reached the car I was surprised when I saw two baby seats and Chanyeol sitting in there. "Hi," He grinned, waving, "Chanyeol bought the seats for us," Kris said. I looked at him and smiled. "Thankyou." Chanyeol insisted for me to sit in the passengers seat. "I'll take care of them in the back seat," He said as we buckled the babies up. I was hesitant but nodded in the end. Halfway in the ride back home, the babies started crying. "I swear I didn't touch them!" Chanyeol shouted, freaking out. "Make them laugh," Kris said cooly but I could tell he was worried. Chanyeol started pulling faces at the babies. "I think that's going to make them cry more," Kris said and he laughed.

"Ehe," both babies giggled. We all jumped up, shocked. "I did it!" Chanyeol yelled. I rolled and laughed since he was so happy. We arrived and when I opened the door all the boys were there. "Surprise!" Luhan smiled. There were strollers, baby clothes, shoes and toys. "It was the least we could do," Lay said, grinning. "AIGOO!" I heard Tao say when he started running towards the babies. He looked super creepy running like that. He grabbed the Taehyun. "So cute!" He said. Taehyun started crying. D.O stepped up and took Taehyun off Tao. "You made him cry," D.O said as he patted Taehyun's back. I smiled when Taehyun stopped crying and started at D.O with large eyes. "He looks just like you, Hyung!" Tao said, which caused us all to laugh. 

Everyone had a turn of holding Jinah and Taehyun. "We'll come back soon," Baekhyun said as they walked out the door. "Jinah is pretty just like Hyomin Noona," I heard Sehun say. "Fortuantely, Taehyun is handsome unlike Kris Hyung," They laughed. Kris ran out the door and I could hear everything.

"Yah!" Kris yelled. "I am handsome, thankyou very much."

Tao laughed. "Not as much as me."

They were quarelling about their looked until Chanyeol stepped in. "You're both ugly, hurry up!" He yelled.

"Yah!" Both Kris and Tao yelled at him. "You're the ugly one!"

"What?!" Chanyeol yelled. 

Now all three of them were quarelling about their looks. 

"TAO, IF YOU DON'T GET IN THE CAR RIGHT NOW I'M TAKING YOUR GUCCI," Chen yelled out from their car. Tao took off and ran into the car. "CHANYEOL, HURRY UP OR WE'RE LEAVING YOU HERE!" Suho yelled. Chanyeol yelled. "And you won't get it tonight!" Baekhyun yelled. (A/N: BaekYeol shippers xD) Baekhyun coughed. "I meant food since we're all coming back for dinner tonight like we said before with Kris and Hyomin!" He yelled. Chanyeol ran to the car when Baekhyun said food. Finally, they all left. 

I laughed. "I'll take care of the babies for now," I said. "Then we'll work on preparing dinner for tonight." Kris nodded and started getting ingredients out first. I smiled when I saw Jinah and Taehyun giggle while playing with the toys. So now our family consists of- Me, Kris, Jinah & Taehyun, our parents and I consider the boys as family too.  I saw a note on the table-

Hi~

Your parents came by earlier and said they would join us for dinner when we go to your place. 

PS. Don't eat too much oily foods!

From- Your favourite person ever. Aka Baekhyun.

I smiled as I read the note. Maybe this 'family' isn't going to be so bad after all. Jinah and Taehyun just need to have milk first and baby food.  I suddenly remembered. "Kris!' I yelled. He turned to face me. "We have to make more food since our parents are joining us." I heard him groan and I did as well since we had to cook for 17 people including ourselves. I sighed. Maybe this 'family' might just be a little frustrating.

___

Updated~

Please check out my new fic

Thankyou for reading!