Wedding Day.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

Yesterday, we only got home at 1am. I went to sleep later since I had to repack all the stuff I took. I went to sleep at 2am, giving me 5 hours of sleep before I had to wake up. 

bzzzzzt

Stupid alarm. I swear I only closed my eyes for 2 minutes and its already 5am. Kris and I both woke up at the same time. "Aren't we forgetting something?" Kris asked, scratching his head. I nodded, not quite sure why I set the alarm this early on Saturday. I suddenly remembered and looked at him. I think he did too because both our eyes widened at the same time. "WEDDING!" We yelled, flying out of bed.

*  *  *

"Ouch.." I groaned. "Omma, please curl my lashes gently, I think my lashes are getting pulled out," I said, taking the 2nd lash that has been pulled out off my skin. "No worries, you're going to look so beautiful!" I waited. 2 hours and my makeup was complete. My eye was itching but I didn't want to rub off the beautiful eye makeup that Omma spent hours trying to perfect. Then, Kris's Mum came in. "You look gorgeous!" She said, gasping. I shyly smiled. "Thankyou Eomeoni." I realised she was not alone. 2 other girls were behind her. "Hair time!" Mother In Law sang. 1 hour on my hair then everything was complete. My dress was delivered so I decided to change into it now since the wedding starts in an hour.

Everyone in the room gasped. Do I looked bad? Did my hair mess up? I saw my Mum's eyes glistening with tears. "You look so beautiful," She said, crying. I hugged her. "Aw Omma, don't cry!" Kris's Mum and the hairstylists looked at me with adoring eyes. 'I guess I should check myself now' I thought. I closed my eyes and walked over to the full length mirror. I took a deep breath. "3 2 1.." I counted.

"Wow.." I whispered. I was a whole different person. I looked...beautiful. The dress fit perfectly and the makeup was kept light and simple but captivating. My hair was slightly curled. I turned around to face everyone in the room. "Thankyou," I said quietly. 

~~~

It was time for the wedding. Kris was already in the hall and all the guests were seated. "I'm nervous," I told my Father as I linked my arm with his. He just patted my hand, teary eyed. "It's time," He said. We walked down the aisle. I clutched nervously onto the beautiful bouquet of various different flowers. "She looks like a princess!" I heard a child say. I giggled. I joined Kris who looked so freaking good. "You look beautiful," He whispered. I smiled at him. A little time has passed. 

"I, Lee Hyomin, promise to take care of my husband and stick with him through thick and thin. I promise to keep him happy and protect him in the best way I can. I vow to love you in every single way. No matter what happens, we will always be together. I promise to never leave you. You are my best friend, the one I cherish the most but you are also the love of my life." I paused. "And I promise to always love you no matter what." 

I saw him smile and then it was his turn.

"I, Wu Yi Fan, promise to take care of my wife and love her the best way I can. I promise to always help her out through thick and thin. I promise to protect her the best I can. I vow to love you to the fullest extent. By meeting you, I found someone I loved and trusted. By getting to know you, I realised I love you. By standing here today, I promise to always love you no matter what happens." 

Tears escaped my eyes and I smiled. 

" Mr Wu Yi Fan, do you take Miss Lee Hyomin to be your wife?" 

"I do."

"Miss Lee Hyomin, do you take Mr Wu Yi Fan to be your husband?" 

I nodded. "I do."

We slid each others rings on when the ring boy came out with our rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife," The priest said. "You may now kiss the bride."

Crap. I forgot about that part. I looked up at Kris and I felt my face burn as I closed my eyes. "Pabo," he whispered as he placed his lips on mine. 

An hour passed and after dancing and eating and fun, it was time to cut the cake. We both held the knife and cut into the beautifully designed cake. "If the knife is dirty you have to kiss the nearest boy!" A little girl yelled causing an eruption of laughter. The knife came out clean. "I'll kiss him anyway," I laughed, giving him a small peck. I could hear the 'aw' coming from the audience.

I threw the bouquet back as far as I could. A young girl caught it during the process she knocked over 3 people, all flat on their faces. I tried so hard not to laugh but ended up failing.

So finally, it was all over. I'm home now and Kris and I are officially husband and wife. It was a good day, possibly the best one in my entire life. Taking pictures was really fun too. I smiled as I pulled out my favourite shot-

 Nothing happened tonight. Not like I wanted anything to. I just wanted a cute wedding and I got what I wanted. Our parents asked for grandchildren earlier but we're not thinking of that anytime soon. "Goodnight," I whispered as Kris slept next to me. I thought he was sleeping, I really did. He pinned my wrists down and rolled on top of me. "Babe.." he started. "I'm thinking of doing what our parent's asked." My cheeks were burning. I was literally on fire. He burst out laughing. "Just teasing," He laughed before returning back to sleep. I was still stiff. "I did promise to love you, but you're still a ert," I said softly. I heard him laugh and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Goodnight, wifey."

~~~~~~~

updated omfg this chapter 

i hope you enjoy!

images are not mine. credit to owners.