Fun and Games.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

"Sehun!" I yelled as he came back downstairs. He gave me a weak smile then walked out. "We should go after him," Luhan said. The others nodded. "Bye Noona, congratulations again," Tao smiled. Then they all left. Kris walked downstairs after. "Kris?" I called. He looked at me. "What did you and Sehun talk about?" I asked. He looked worried for a second. "He just congratulated me, that's all." I raised an eyebrow. "And you had to go in private to do that?" He just nodded. I decided to leave it at that, not wanting to pester him and bombard him with questions.

♦♦♦

6pm

'I should cook dinner' I thought, checking the fridge. No ingredients. I sighed. "Kris, I'm going to the supermarket," I yelled out. There was no reply but I heard the rattling on keys. He grabbed my hand and we walked out, locking the door. "I'm coming with you," he said, still holding my hand. A blush crept up my cheeks. 

It's so cold in the market. It's like -3374365 degrees outside and they put the aircon on. I shivered until Kris wrapped his arms around me. He let go and ped his jacket, placing it around me. "What about you?" I asked. "I'm fine," he said but I could see him slightly shivering. I smiled. "Thankyou."

 

"NO!" I yelled as Kris put in the 5th packet of different snacks in the shopping cart. "We're shopping for actual food," I told him while placing them back on the shelf. He pouted as he put them back in the cart. "Please, we can get ingredients as well!" He pleaded. I rolled my eyes. "I only brought enough money for ingredients." He smiled and pulled out his wallet. "Leave it to me." 

I could feel the checkout girl staring as me. Kris waited outside so I had to deal with paying. She eyed the amount of junk food that I placed for her to scan. 3 tubs of ice-cream. 7 packets of chips. 5 bags of candy and some actual food like ham and rice. "70000 won please," The lady said. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets. We spent this much on food?! I came back to my senses and paid the lady. I picked up the bags and almost dropped to the floor. The bags are so heavy! The rice isn't helping. I pretty much ran out of the store. I saw Kris and the shoved the bags at him. "I hate you for buying so much," I said, glaring at him.

 

We arrived home and I immediately stared unpacking and cooking. I puffed out my cheeks and rolled up my sleeves. I put on my apron and started to cut the onions. I felt my eyes start to sting as tears formed. I turned around to Kris who was just putting his apron on. "Kris," I whined as tears flowed down my cheeks. He looked up. "W-Why are you crying!?" He asked, looking alarmed. I laughed, "I'm just joking, its just the onions," I told him. He looked relieved. "It scares me everytime you cry," He said. He pushed me out of the kitchen lightly. "You relax, I'll cook today." 

We ate in silence again but one of us would ask question and crack a joke every so often. "What was Top called as a teenager?" He asked. I shrugged. "Teen Top!" He said, laughing. I smiled slightly. "That is so lame."

* * *

3am

Kris went to sleep already but I just couldn't fall asleep. I went to the backyard, letting the soft breeze blow my hair. "What the-" I said as I felt water splashing at me. I heard Kris laugh as he sprayed me with the hose.  I thought he was sleeping! What is he doing out here? "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I yelled but it came out a bit like "WHTAAJRYEUDOIG?" I was completely drench by now. I ran up and grabbed the hose off him and sprayed him with the water. I turned the tap it was connected to up to full blast. "Take that!" I yelled. I heard him yell. 

Remember when I said who in their right mind would have a water fight at 3:30 in the morning? Well I was wrong. I had so much fun until the idiot decided to wet the grass, causing me to slip when I tried to run away from the water. We decided to stop and headed to the bathroom for towels. His face was red when I turned around to face. I was only drying my hair, why is he staring at me? "Y-Your top.." He said quietly. "It's see through."

"Ouch," he groaned. I threw the soap bottle at him, followed by the lotion bottle then my towel. "GET OUT!" I yelled, covering my upper body with my hands. "I wasn't looking, I sw-" I kicked him out the door with my feet. I slammed the door shut and looked in the mirror. Damn it, why is my face so red? I waited and waited until he was gone. "Crap, I didn't bring spare clothes to change into," I muttered. I sneaked quietly to the door, opened it and checked to see if the coast was clear. It felt like I was a criminal. I tiptoed quietly and almost tripped over at the object near me feet. I looked down.

My pyjama's were folded neatly and there was a note attached:

Here's your clothes. Change into them.

ps. I swear I wasn't looking! 

I found myself smiling. "Thanks ert!" I shouted, looking upstairs. I heard our bedroom door open. "I said I wasn't looking!" He yelled. "If you weren't looking, how did you know my shirt was seethrough?" I asked suspiciously. I saw his face go red then he quickly shut the door. "That's what I thought," I said. I won the argument this time.

Hyomin- 1 Kris- 0

~~~

 25th chapter is up!

omfgomfg sorry its boring ;-;