Kris, The Idiot.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

I got home and my phone

5 messages from Jerk

I opened them with a slight smile

 

From- Jerk

Are you home? Text back

He sent the same thing 5 times. "Stupid."

I felt my phone buzz and the message alert went off. I quickly checked.

From- Jerk

Look outside your window

 

I opened the window and heard a splat. "Ouch," I groaned, rubbing the forehead where I had been hit. A sticky, yellow substance was left on my fingers. The bastard just threw an egg at my face. 

"WU YI FAN, YOU ANNOYING BRAT!," I yelled. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

I saw his annoying face poke out of his window. "For last night, you threw the eggs and you got it all over my room, this is revenge," he said with a smirk. Ugh, curse him. I thought for a while.. and then I thought of a brilliant idea. I giggled and quickly shut the window.

***

8pm

He should still be awake since he was still awake at 4 in the morning last night. I ran downstairs. "Omma, where's that piece of cream cake?" I asked. "In the fridge," She replied. "Finish it, no one else is going to eat it." I giggled and quickly ran to my room.

I pulled out my phone and texted the idiot.

To- Jerk

Oppa.. Please come over to my room. I have something I need to show you.

That should do it. 

Soon enough, I heard footsteps. I listened as they crept closer. "Oh, Kris, what a surprise!" I heard my Mum say. "Would you like some cake?" She continued. " I'm sorry, Hyomin took the last piece, the little pig." 

I almost ran downstairs. She said I could have it! I heard Kris laugh. "It's okay, I'm just here to visit her."  I heard Omma giggle. "Great, now she thinks Kris and I have a thing," I muttered to myself. As if I would ever like him. I heard his footsteps come closer.

The plan starts in 3 2 1. I leaped behind the door with the cake in my hand as he opened it. "Hyomin?" He asked stepped forward. I was now behind him. Hehe now's my chance! 

"YAAAAAAAH!" I yelled as I charged towards him. He turned around. I squished the cake all over his face. "HAHAHAH!" I laughed, clutching my stomach. Success! His face was priceless but he looked angry. "Uh oh," I said softly and started running as a furious Kris chased after me. 

I ran everywhere around the house. "What's happening?" Omma yelled. "Nothing!" I quickly replied. As I tried to get away, he grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I stepped on his foot, causing him to lose balance. He tripped over, bringing me down with him. 

.......

 

His lips were on mine. I could taste the cream from the cake.

He just stole my first kiss.

Both our eyes widened as we both stood up.

"YOU IDIOT!" I yelled. "YOU JUST STOLE MY FIRST KISS THAT SOMEONE SPECIAL COULD'VE TAKEN!" 

I quickly ran over to the sink. Washing my lips over and over again. "Toothpaste," I said as he handed it to me. "Mouthwash." He handed it to me again. "Floss." I said. "Anything to get rid of what just happened."

.....

It was awkward in my room. He sat on the floor as I sat on the bed. "Uh.." His voice croaked. "I should leave now," he said. I nodded in agreement and waited until he left. I heard my front door click and- 

"KYAHSJSKRJIEHGJIEKD!" I screamed, burying my face into the pillow. I have to sanitise my lips now. 

His lips were soft and- NO. 

I rolled onto the floor. Why? Why? It could've been Jongin Oppa instead, at least  I liked him at one point. 

I heard a buzz.

From- Jerk

I wouldn't kiss you even if I had the chance. That was an accident. Forget that happened. I wouldn't kiss ugly people like you. Thanks for the cake by the way.

 

I glared at my phone.

Kris the annoying, rude, mean and stupid idiot. 

I opened my window. "I WOULDN'T KISS YOU EITHER YOU CONCEITED JERK!" I yelled out. I slammed the window shut and huffed. 

I want my first kiss back. I was about to go to sleep but right then I received a voice message but I didn't open it.

---------

'Goodnight Idiot'

---------

 

5th Chapter Up

hahahahah guys this gif literally me rn