Camping with EXO

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

AN; the next few chapters are going to be in your POV only (:

 

I streched and kept my eyes closed. Ah, Tuesday morning. Time to get ready for school. I woke up and was greeted by 12 faces staring down at me. "Annyeong Noona," Sehun said with a creepy smile. 

Silence.

"AHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, scrambling out of my bed. I noticed the boys faces going red. 'Y-Your pyjama's" Chanyeol said softly. Then I remembered, I was wearing my singlet top with tiny panda shorts. I quickly wrapped myself up in my blanket. "What are you guys doing here!?" I asked, glaring at Kris. "Hurry up and pack, we're going camping," Suho said with a grin. I scoffed. "You guys can go but I'm getting ready for school, goodbye."

***

So here I am, sitting in a car with 12 boys. What is with these guys and skipping school? D.O hesitated to go but agreed in the end. "If I get a bad report I'm blaming you guys," I said, angrily. Kris shook his head. "I called and said we're all sick and lost our voices." I almost hit him. "Are you stupid!?" I yelled. "If we lost our voices and are all sick why would you be calling? Wouldn't our voices be gone?" The boys just scratched their heads. "We never thought of that.." Luhan said. "See my Noona is smart," Sehun smiled. Tao wacked him in the head. "Shutup, you were in it as well."

It started to rain just as we arrived. "Great!" I yelled. "Now we can go home!" Kris smacked my head. "Rain, Thunderstorm or Tornado, we're staying." I rubbed my head and pouted. I hope there's a Tornado so we can all escape and that stupid jerk can get up. We set up our tents. Wait... "There's only 6 tents?" I asked, not sure. "Yeah, we're partnering up now, 2 to a tent," Chen said. "Who want's to be with Hyomin?" 12 hands shot up immediately. 'Idiot, put your hand down' I thought, glaring at Kris. All of a sudden, all hands went down and they all smirked except for Kris. "No actually I'll be with Luhan," Sehun said. "I'm with Chanyeol," Baekhyun added. "D.O," Jongin Oppa said. "Suho," Tao said. "Lay, Xiumin and I," Chen smiled. That leaves me with Kris. "Kris and Hyomin," They all said and scurried inside their tents, zipping themselves up for protection. "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE," We both yelled.

***

We both got into our tents and spreaded out our sleeping bags. "Listen, there is a boundary," I said. "Cross this line and you will die." I started placing my items in the middle, seperating us. I saw Kris smirking. "Cool with me, but you might not be able to resist me." The nerve of that jerk. "I wouldn't even dream of touching you," I fake smiled.

Soon, it was night time and we all started a fire. "Jongin Oppa is so cool," I said as Kai started the fire. The wind was strong and cold, constantly threatening to blow the fire out. We all sat around. What to do. No one is talking and the atmosphere is awkward. I ran to my tent and came back with 2 packets of marshmellows. "Roasted marshmellows, anyone?" We all found sticks and chatted while we roasted the marshmellows. These guys actually aren't bad. I had fun instead of worrying about school. "We should sleep now if we want to get back early tomorrow," D.O said and we all nodded in agreement. We all went back to our tents. 

"Kris?" I asked, making sure he was still awake. "Hm?" he replied. "I'm turning the torch off, if you touch me I will kick you somewhere you don't want to be kicked," I said, cutely. He just laughed. I switched the torch off.

 

11pm

I checked my phone. Ugh, I can't sleep. I was about to try to go to sleep again but a sound of an animal startled me. "What was that?" Kris said in his sleepy voice. Ohmygosh I'm meant to be scared right now but his sleepy voice. I shook my head. "I don't know, let's just go back to sleep." We both looked at each other when the sound came back. The shadow of a bear was outside of our tent. I screamed and leapt for Kris, clinging onto him. "U-Um, I know I said not to touch me but I'm freaking out right now so ignore this," I quickly said, my cheeks burning. Now's not the time for this! He wrapped his arms around my waist.

The shape of the bear came closer

and closer

and closer

then it tore the zipper of our tent.

~~~~~

short chapter sorry c:

heheheh skinship

and infinite omfg

Credit: to owners~