Rumours.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

KRIS POV

I groaned as Hyomin dragged me all the way to the bus stop. "You have to clear that rumour up!" She said, shaking my arm around. "I will, besides I'm sure people know its not true," I told her. She bit her lip and slowly nodded. The bus pulled up and we sat together as usual. I noticed not as many people glaring at Hyomin but there were still some people who glanced at us every few minutes. Many thoughts filled my mind. 'Did someone clear up the rumour already? "Hey Kris," Hyomin's voice broke my chain of thoughts. "We have to pack for our honeymoon soon." I just nodded. "I can't believe our parents picked our place for us!" She complained, puffing up her cheeks. I laughed. Cute.

Eunmi wasn't on the bus today but when we arrived she was already there with her head down. "I'm sorry, Hyomin." Hyomin and I were surprised. "I-Its okay," I heard Hyomin say. Damn it, you're too nice. I noticed nobody was glaring, only glancing almost if they were curious. If there were glares, there were only a few but towards Eunmi.  I tapped some kid who was walking past. "Did the rumour clear up?" I asked. The boy nodded. "Didn't you hear?" The boy said. "A boy in exo cleared it up for everyone." I instantly looked in in the eye. "Do you know which one?" I asked him. He nodded again. "Oh Sehun." 

My heart sank.

 

YOUR POV

Kris walked off towards another senior. "I'm sorry!" Eunmi said, teary eyed. "I just really liked Kris Oppa." I looked at her. "I wasn't meant to hurt anyone, I was just jealous of you," She continued. "He helped me get over my problems and I would lie about not being able to study well so I had an excuse to see him." She sniffled. "I realised I was wrong." She cried. "Please accept my apology!" She said, attemping to beg on her knees. I quickly grabbed her hands and lifted her up. "It's fine!" I told her, wiping away away her tears. "It's over now," I told her. "Just please don't do it again." She brightened up and bowed several times. "Thankyou!" I nodded with a small smile and watched her walk away.

I decided to wait behind Kris and listened to their conversation.

 "Did the rumour clear up?" I heard Kris ask. The boy nodded. "Didn't you hear?" The boy said. "This guy in exo cleared it up for everyone." Kris's head snapped up. "Do you know which one?" He asked him. The boy nodded again. "Oh Sehun." 

Sehun? He cleared up the rumour for me? "Kris!" I yelled as he turned around. "I'll be back," I told him. "Don't wait for me!"

I ran around the hallways. "Watch it!" I heard a girl say, but I didn't care. I kept running until I finally found him, leaning against the large window in the hall. I walked towards him. "Thankyou," I said, softly. He turned to me and smiled. "Thankyou for clearing up the rumour for me," I smiled.  We were about 2 metres apart. Slowly, I saw him lift his body off the window and started closing the distance between us.

 

Sehun's POV

Flashback>>>

I saw her walk to the bench at the park. "Kim Eunmi," I called. She slowly turned around, shocked. I walked towards her as she kept backing away. I walk away until her legs made contact with bench, making her sit. I leant in, leaving a small space between our faces. "That rumour you made.." I saw her gulp. "If you don't clear it up, don't expect me to be kind to you," I growled. I distanced my face away from hers again and walked away.

Present>>>

"Thankyou," I heard a voice say softly. I took a sharp intake of air. I knew she would come. "Thankyou for clearing up the rumour for me." I lifted myself off the window. I smiled when I saw her faint smile. She's driving me crazy just by staring at her. I walked towards her and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears. I cupped her face and placed my lips on hers. I pulled away shortly. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that," I whispered.

_______

gasps

sorry i haven't been updating as much ;;

I hope you enjoyed this chapter c:

Thanks for 100 subs!~ you guys are the best okok

sehun is one of my biases in case you're wondering, i don't mean to make him sound like a bad person lolol

imagine Kris and Sehun both liking you aksjsfhf