Jealousy

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

Great. I can't keep an eye on D.O now and who knows what will happen. Place an inexperienced boy with a girl that probably has millions of boys swooning over her.. yeah. I can't stop worrying because if this doesn't work out then D.O has no choice but to move to America. I pinched the top part of my nose and exhaled. 

I heard my ringtone and quickly look at my phone. Caller ID- Kris 

I rolled my eyes. 

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Yah, Ahjumma!" He yelled. 

What, is he drunk or something?

"Are you going to come home to take care of the kids or do we have to switch genders and roles?" He yelled.

I put the phone away from my ear and quickly hung up and ran home. All because of that ist pig.

---------

"That's a good girl," I smiled as I fed Jinah. Kris brought Taehyun somewhere with Kai and Chanyeol. "She's not a dog you know," Tao said, checking himself out in the mirror. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You still look the same you know," I told him. He smirked. "Handsome, I know." I almost gagged. "Right," I laughed, rocking Jinah as she silently drank.

"My baby!" I heard a voice boom. Baekhyun literally flew in and scooped Jinah out of my arms. "Hyung, she's not yours!" Tao yelled, panicking. "Kris Hyung and Noona produced him, not you!" 

I felt my face grow hotter. "Tao, don't just say that!" I said, fidgeting with my wedding ring. I could hear Sehun and Eunmi snicker as they walked by. "That's a good girl," Baekhyun smiled, patting Jinah. Both Tao and I looked at him. "She's not a dog you know," We told him.

We were interrupted when D.O entered, hand in hand with Hara. Okay, I wasn't lying when I said she looked like a goddess. She does look familiar though. I observed Baekhyun and Tao. They had their mouths open and Baekhyun almost dropped Jinah. "Yah, Byun Baekhyun!" I yelled, hugging Jinah tightly. "Hi," Hara smiled, bowing. "I'm D.O's girlfriend."

-----

Girlfriend. "Girlfriend!" Baekhyun whispered to me when we were both in the kitchen. I rolled my eyes. "We have to prepare fruits for everyone in the lounge room, they're waiting." He just ignored me. "How did D.O get her?" He asked. "She's a real beauty." I nodded. "I have to agree with that," I said. Hara walked in and smiled, bowing to Baekhyun. "Hyomin Unnie!" She suddenly chirped. W-What? "You don't remember me?" She asked, holding my wrist.

"I can't believe it's actually you!" I laughed as she giggled. Hara and I used to be bestfriends when we were little. She had to move away to another part of Korea, away from Seoul.

Flashback

"Unnie," Hara whimpered, her eyes filled with tears. "I don't want to leave." I held her hand. "Hara-ah, we'll see each other again soon," I smiled, a teardrop rolled down my face. Hara nodded and stepped into the car. "Bye Hyomin, please say thankyou and goodbye to your family," Her mother smiled, patting my head. I nodded and watched Hara roll down her windows. "Bye Unnie," She cried, her voice slightly cracking. I waved and they drove off.

-----------

"So D.O," Everyone smiled, raising an eyebrow. Baekhyun scoffed. I could tell all the boys were envious. "D.O oppa is the best," Hara said. "He's smart, funny and good-looking." Hearing this, D.O blushed. "Let's go," He smiled, taking her hand. "We're going to see my Dad." He stood up and left. "Wait!" We heard Hara yell and she ran back in. She bowed 90 degrees and quickly ran out again. I smiled. Always the cute one, Hara.

We all waited for her to leave. Tao nodded. 

"OH MY GOSH!" All the boys yelled. They all spazzed about Hara, including Sehun and Kris. Eunmi looked agitated but I couldn't blame her, Kris was driving me insane. "Don't you think Hyung is moving too fast though?" Sehun asked, scratching his head. All the boys nodded. "Isn't she so hot though?" Kai asked, biting his lip. All the boys nodded again. That's it. Eunmi and I both stormed off as if on cue and left the boys.

--------

I hate him. I hate Kris Wu. I threw the pillow out the door but someone caught it. I looked up and groaned.

"Go away," I said, burying my face into the pillow.

"Baby.." He cooed.

"I wil kick you," I threatened.

"Are you jealous of Hara," His annoying face smirked. 

I rolled my eyes. "I will punch you, idiot."

"Hara looks like a goddess," He continued.

Is he being serious? Is he having fun with this?

I got up and faced him, burning with anger. "Well why don't you go off with her th-"

He placed his lips on mine. He let go and held me by my head, both hands on each side. "Because, you're an angel," He smiled.

"My Angel."

----------

....

brb dying

omfg I hope you enjoyed this one~

also-

Can anyone make a poster for my next story? Please message me if you can.

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou for 244 subbies c:

<3