Camping with EXO II

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

Your POV

I clung onto Kris like a koala on a tree. The bear came closer and ripped apart out zipper.

 

....... "oh ," was all Kris could say.

I quickly grabbed my torch. I threw it at the bear without thinking. Then I threw my watch, my braclets and I aimed my phone right at its head. "Ouch!" I heard a voice say, irritated. "Shhh, she'll catch us!" I stopped. What is going on. Kris and I got up and pretty much destroyed the 'bear'. Inside the costume was Chen, Sehun and Chanyeol. They looked at each other then looked up at an angry Kris and an annoyed me. "Hehe, hyung~" Sehun said cutely. "Noona~"

"We only did it so Noona would hug Hyung!" Sehun screamed as all three kneeled. "It was Chanyeol Hyungs idea!" Chanyeol's eyes almost popped out. He smacked Sehun. "You idiot, you were also in this!" Chen started speaking. "I only did it because Sehun forced me." This time Sehun almost lost it. "Chen, you liar!" Sehun pretty much wrestled Chen and Chanyeol tried to stop them but he ended up getting involved anyway. By now, all the boys were awake since they were making that much noise. "So annoying," Kai said. Then the wind picked up and a blew leaves everywhere. A silhouette of a person appeared then disappeared. "U-Um.." Tao said shakily, hiding behind Suho. I rolled my eyes. "Stop with your stupid pranks, I'm going back to bed." Sehun stopped me. "But Noona.. this isn't a prank," He said, shaking. 

The person appeared again and stayed longer. "We come in peace," Chanyeol said, bowing. What the hell is this kid doing? The person moved closer. My eyes widened but I remained still. Then the person was now a couple metres away from us. "RUN!" I yelled. We all darted and picked up all our items and ran. "Come on, we're getting out of here," I heard Kris say.

We all made it to the car and locked it. "Okay," Suho said, counting everyone. "Hyomin, Kris, Me, Baekhyun, Sehun, Lay, Xiumin, Tao, Luhan, D.O, Kai, Chanyeol and Ch-" He stopped, looking worried. "Where's Chen?" Everyone stopped and looked out the car windows. It started raining again. Chanyeol dropped onto his knees and fake cried on Sehun's shoulder. "He's gone.." He said between sniffles. "Noooo, the evil ghost has taken him." I looked down but was startled but a thump on the window next to me. "AHHHH" I screamed loudly, shocking everyone. "What?" They asked. I pointed my shaking fingers to the window.

The Person was there.

"DRIVE OH MY GOSH," Chanyeol yelled. "DRIVE!" Kris hopped into the driver's seat but the engine wouldn't start. "OH MY GOSH WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" Chanyeol screamed. 

The Person knocked on the window. Leaves were all over his face and hair. "IT'S ME YOU IDIOTS OPEN THE DOOR!" Chen screamed. Chanyeol stopped screaming. I unlocked the door slowly and as soon as Chen stepped in, Chanyeol pounced on him. "YOU'RE ALIVE." Chen pushed him. "Yah, you're the one who almost killed me!" He complained. "When you and Sehun were to busy kicking and punching me, one of you rolled me towards to bush and I was stuck tyring to get all these leaves off me!" He said, picking off the leaves. Chanyeol bit his lip. "Oops, hehe." Lay took off his headphones. "Can we go now?"

***

another short chapter n_n

enjoyyyy

thankyou for reading~