Spying Time I

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

Walked to the stop without Kris again. I wonder if he's okay. I mean, he might've thought Sehun and I were dating or something. I sighed as the bus pulled up. "Boarding pass, please." The bus driver said. I dug my hands inside my pocket. It wasn't there. I dug through my bag. It wasn't in there either. "I'm sorry," I said as I heard the student's annoyed groans. "I didn't bring it today." The bus driver sighed. "Get on but if it happens again," He paused. "I won't let you on." I nodded and ignored the students snicker at my red face.

The bus finally got to the last stop before arriving at school. Usually only one person gets on the bus but today there was two. A girl with long black hair and.. "Kris?"

I avoided eye contact but couldn't help but listen to their conversation. All I heard was Oppa and giggling. I almost threw up. They sat at the front row of seats and the Jerk didn't even realise I was on the bus. If he wants to play this way then fine.

As soon as I got off the bus, I saw the boys. "Noona!" I heard Sehun yelled loudly. Lot's of people were staring at me but one in particular caught my eye, Wu Yi Fan. I made sure he was looking and ran to Sehun, wrapping my arms around his waist. Okay, my plan didn't work since all the girls were pretty much about to lunge and attack me. Kris just wrapped his arms around the girl's shoulder. "Are they dating?" Luhan asked me. I shrugged. "I don't know, I don't care." By this time I was furious, he's not only ignoring me but also the boys. "Kris!" I heard Xiumin yell. He just shot us a weak smile then left with his new 'girl' 

School was soon over and I walked home later than usual. I was about to walk in when I saw Kris walk to his door. I quickly ducked and peeked over the fence. Wait.. he wasn't alone. He's with that girl! "What is she doing at his house?" I whispered to myself. I ran inside, upstairs and opened my window. I grabbed the best pair of binoculars I could find. Unfortunately it was a toy binocular but I used it anyway. I tried spying on them. As creepy as it sounds but I want to know what's going on between them. I leant forward, more and more.

I'm pretty much balancing my stomach on the window sill. If I leant any further, I would have fallen out. I can't see anything with these binoculars either. I grabbed my phone and started a group chat, adding everyone but Kris.

To- Sehun, Baekhyun, Luhan and 8 more people

Hyomin- Everyone meet at my house now! Bring binoculars if you have any. Thanks!

Tao- Why? Are we spying ㅋㅋㅋ

Hyomin- Yes.

Tao- Oh.. I wasn't expecting that o_o

 

I shut my phone and stared into Kris's window again. I stopped as I realised something. Am I....Jealous?

 

Updated!

cr: owner

c: