Moving in with the Jerk.

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

7am

I groaned. Time to get up and move in with Kris. Wait..move in with Kris!? I suddenly remembered everything. I lay down on my bed, face first, kicking my legs. "What did I ever do that was so bad to deserve this?" I said. I quickly got up, got dressed and headed next door to Kris's house. My parents were already and so were his. Kris looked pissed off which made me get angry. 'I wouldn't want to live with you either' I thought, glaring at him.

We all climbed into one car. "Just wait until you see the house!" Mother-In-Law said. Ugh, I'm forced to call her that. I smiled. Soon enough we arrived. Woah, they weren't joking. The house is amazing! It's more like a mansion. I saw Kris's happy expression for a second before he returned to his annoying, normal state. I giggled to myself. I walked into our bed room. I closed my eyes. Please be two beds, please, please, please. 

and guess what?

................ there was only one.

 

Our parents left at around 6pm. "Go make dinner" He ordered. I looked at him. "Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief. "I'm not your maid." He stood up. "Yes, but you're my wife," He said, moving closer to me. I couldn't believe what he was doing. I pushed him back. "Well I'm not your wife yet so for the time being, please take care of yourself." I was lifted up. "WU YI FAN PUT ME DOWN!"

•••

Now we're both in the kitchen with our matching couple aprons that our parents bought us. This cheesy couple stuff irks me. I chopped up some peppers while he boiled the rice cakes. After the food was ready, we pretty much ate in silence. He just placed the dishes in the sink so I'm assuming he wants me to wash them. I sighed as I headed towards the sink. After washing a couple dishes, I felt arms snake around my waist. I almost threw the plate because he scared me. "Wu Yi Fan, get your erted hands off me," I said, staring at the blank wall in front of me. He nuzzled his face into my neck, sending shivers down my spine. "You should get used to this," He whispered right into my ear. A shade of red crept up my cheeks. "Y-Yah, you better not do anything to me," I said, pushing him away.

 

KRIS POV

"Y-Yah, you better not do anything to me," She said, pushing me away. I held in my laugh. It's so much fun teasing her. Let's see how she reacts now, "But baby~" I cooed, wrapping my arms around her again. Her whole face went red. I burst into laughter. "You should've seen your face," I said between laughs. She glared at me and returned to washing the dishes.

 

YOUR POV

I hate Kris so much. I'll show him after he gets out of the shower. I walked into the bedroom to see what I could find. I opened the wardrobe. "What the heck is this!?" I yelled, holding up a piece of clothing. "This is barely going to cover anything!" I looked at the lacy dress and saw there was a note attached.

'Just in case ㅋㅋㅋ'

I blushed slightly but then an idea popped in my head. I quickly got dressed into the revealing dress. I took my hair out of the bun it was in, causing soft natural waves. I applied a light red tint to my lips and took one more look at my self. I burst out laughing. He's not going to be able to resist me. The water from the shower stopped and I quickly sat on the bed. I heard the door open and I turned around.

 

ACK KRIS IS HALF . HIS HAIR IS STILL DRIPPING WET. HIS ABS ARE EXPOSED. I REPEAT. E X P O S E D.

I shook my head and focused. I stood up, making sure my outfit was clear to him. I saw him gulp. "I'll be in the shower if you need me," I said. I tried to sound seductive but it sounded like I was trying too hard. I twisted the doorknob. "If you were just trying to seduce me, that really didn't work." My face was bright red but luckily he didn't see.  He grabbed my wrist and closed the space between us. I closed my eyes. 

"Pabo..." He whispered. "I wouldn't kiss you even for a million dollars."

I stood there on the same spot, dumbfounded. I saw him smirk. Wu Yi Fan, I hate you so much, and that night, I made sure I slept with a barricade of pillows around me.

___

haha I had fun writing this chapter!

Thanks for reading~ c: