Emergency!

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

Months have passed now and I'm prepared any second now. My stomach has grown so much and I've been having the worst back pains. The 11 boys have been coming over and helping with cleaning and helping around the house almost everyday. They even made me coupons to get a 15 minute massage from different people whenever I wanted.  I honestly don't know what I would do without then. Of course Kris and our parents have been super helpful too.

D.O made kimchi jjigae for everyone and Kris made rice and side dishes. Obviously i couldn't have too much since it wouldn't be good for the baby. Its scary knowing I could be a parent any second now. I watched all 12 boys chatter and joke around while eating. I left the dining room table earlier and stood up in the lounge room, watching the TV. Infinite was on TV and I was literally screaming and fangirling for like 20 minutes straight.

The boys all finished and we were all in the lounge room, playing a game. It was the game where you have to start a new phrase or word from the previous person's last sound of their word. For example if someone said Kimchi, you would have to start a new phrase or word with 'chi'. It was my turn and the sound was Wu. I struggled to find anything. "3 2.." They all started counting down. "Wu Yi Fan JJang!" I blurted out. "Oooo," I heard Baekhyun tease, nudging me. I immediately blushed and Kris smiled at me. 

"Bye Noona!" Tao said as they prepared to leave. Just then, I screamed. They all ran in again. "What happened?!" They all yelled. I looked at Kris, horrified. "M-My water broke," I whispered.

~~~~~~

UPDATED HEHE

please check out my new fics /begs and bows

sorry for the extremely short update ;;

thankyou~