Busy Day

My Annoying Next Door Neighbour

YOUR POV

I woke up moments before Kris did. I went to bed early because he said he would sleep later but I found him sleeping on the couch when I woke up. I decided to make breakfast and wait for him to wake up. He finales decided to join me in having breakfast. "We should hurry," he said, stuffing his mouth with scrambled eggs. "We've got a busy day ahead." I rolled my eyes. We would've been out by now if you didn't sleep in for that long.

•~•~•

We decided to try on dresses and suits first since that's the most important thing right now, other than the rings. "Welcome," The lady greeted, her eyes glued to Kris. I wanted to slump down on the seat. Every time I go out with a boy and there's a girl worker, they always flirt with the guy and ignore my presence. "What a lovely pair!" She said. "A nice girl and an extremely handsome boy!" Nice. Nice. Can all workers be boys from now on please. "We'll start with the guy," she said. She returned with about 8 different suits. He tried on about 6 by now. They all look good but nothing stands out. "Done," he said, stepping out. Oh. My. Gosh. Is this the same boy that I'm marrying? He looks so good in that. It was black tuxedo but somehow, it fit Kris perfectly. "This one is perfect," I told the girl. Kris seemed to agree. "I'll hold onto that one for you," she said. "Now for you." She held about 6 dresses out. I carried them all in the fitting room and tried them out.

 

KRIS POV

I'm satisfied with the suit Hyomin picked for me. I mean, it suits me but then again everything does. She tried the first dress on and came out of the fitting room. 'Pretty' I thought. 'But it doesn't suit the tux' The other 4 dresses were the same. One more left. She stepped out, wearing the final dress. I couldn't believe my eyes. She looked like a goddess. I swallowed hard. "That's perfect," I said.

~~~

YOUR POV

Next up was rings. We both entered the grand looking store. "You must be Hyomin and Kris," the sales clerk smiled at both of is. Finally, someone who isn't busy flirting with Kris. This girl deserves a medal. We nodded. "Congratulations on your engagement!" She smiled. "Such a beautiful wife and a handsome husband." omfg someone give this girl a medal. "We've picked our best selection of wedding rings," she said. I gasped as I picked up a pair. It was two rings with diamonds on it with a half heart on each ring, so when you put it together, it creates one heart. "This is gorgeous," I whispered. "We'll take that, thanks," Kris smiled as he took the rings off me. "Great choice," The sales clerk said. After we left the store, I realised Kris bought the rings right when I said I like them. I smiled to myself.

Next up was cake testing. By this time, I was exhausted. We have choice of Caramel, Strawberry, Cookies n Cream, Chocolate and Red Velvet for a 3 tier cake. All the cakes tasted amazing but in the we went for Caramel, Cookies n Cream and Chocolate. 

We arrived home at about 5pm. I literally collapsed onto the couch. "I'm so tired," I murmured before falling asleep. 

KRIS POV

"I'm so tired," I heard her murmur before falling asleep. I looked at her and laughed softly. I carried her and brought her to our bed. I brushed her fringe back, revealing her forehead. She looked like an angel, sleeping so peacefully. I leant in and kissed her on the forehead. "I'm in love with an idiot," I whispered.

* * *

D: it's so hard write a story on a phone 

but yayayay 

I hope you guys like this story so far ;-;