Chapter Nine

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 

 


Mommy.. hello!

Be ready Mom, Dad..

Your little daughter is coming soon...

 

 

 

                           __

 

 


"Please don't leave... tell me your name. Show me your face..." 


"I can't... it's better for you not to find out.." said the strange lady..


"But why?"


The lady just smile wryly and kissed him on the cheek before leaving...


"Wait..." he yelled.. but the lady just run away from him.. he tried to follow her trail and he was lead into a dark room... it seemed like a dead end. But the lady wasn't there... instead he found a cradle.


"A cradle?" he thought... he walked towards it and found a baby. A pretty little one.. 


"Da-ddy!" the baby in his eight month called.. as she gestures her little hands towards him... for him to take.


"No... I'm not your Daddy." he said.. shaking his head.


"Da-ddy!" the baby kept on calling him..


"No.. I'm not your Dad.." he hissed.. walking backwards. But the baby kept on calling him... "No...no...no.." he kept on saying the two letter word...

 

 

__

 

 


"Hey Minho Hyung.. wake up!" said the person who's shaking his shoulder. 


"NOooo!" he screamed.. then he woke up with a daze.


"Your dreaming ?" Taemin asked... when finally he regain himself from that dream. 


"A dream... yes, that was just a dream." he said nodding... he brushed his hair with his fingers, and let out a sharp breath. Why does he always dreamed of that strange lady he slept with nine months ago... and now with a baby? Baby? what does that mean?.. he thought. "What if she got the stange lady pregnant?" he mumbles.


"What are you saying Hyung? Who's pregnant? Well.. aside from Sulli, who?" asked Taemin who heard him..


"Nothing.. I dreamed of a baby. The room was dark, a dead end... and I saw a cradle and there was a baby. A beautiful baby girl.." he paused. "What does that mean Taemin?" he asked. Taemin just give him a weird look.


"I don't know.. are you dreaming of Sulli's baby. Oh well, I am excited too.. Hyung. I'm sure she's going to be pretty like her Mom." said Taemin.. with glistening eyes.


Minho unconsciously smiled. "Yeah.." he said. It's weird but somehow he's also excited for the baby's coming.. it's been a month when they send Sulli to the hospital, and thought that she's already having her labor.. but the Doctor said it was just false and it really happen with most of pregnant woman... and since then he tried to soften himself towards him. Though, unlike his Hyung's, Key and Taemin he's still aloof but he's trying to be nice with her. 


"Your a change man now.. keep it up Hyung!" said Taemin.. "Baby is a blessing you know." he added, wiggling his eyebrow. He just shook head but still wearing a smile.. for he was right. The baby is ended a blessing... from the moment Sulli stepped into their apartment he must admit their little abode became more alive, he had receiving a lot of project offers lately and for his fellow man they were succeeding on their own field too. Maybe Sulli and the baby was their lucky charm.. and he just admitted it lately.  


"Hey wait.. what are you doing here? This is my sacred place.. you know that and I don't allow anyone to come here and you are not an exemption." he scolded.. Taemin scratch his head.


"I don't have cash today.. I was about to borrow from you." said Taemin.. 


"How much do you need?" he asked.. taking his wallet from his pocket.


"250,000₩..." said Taemin.


"What? What will you do with 250,000₩?" he asked.. 


"Hyung.. who is this? The girl in a mask?" instead Taemin asked.. he wasn't aware that Taemin were looking at his pictures hanging around the dark room. 


"Don't touch that.." he said coldly. Among the five he's the one who don't tells his secret to anyone of them..


"She's pretty... but, why she looks familiar?" Taemin said.. his heart almost sunk..


"Familiar? You know her? You also saw her that night?" he asked..


"That night? When?" Taemin asked confused.


"You haven't seen her? How come she looks familiar?" he asked instead.


"Hmm.. just her features, but not so sure of it." said Taemin. "Oh so are you going to lend me money? I'll pay it later.. I haven't cash my cheques yet and it's still weekend." explained Taemin.


"What will you do with 250,000 (₩) won?" he asked again.


"Aish.. why do you have to ask?" Taemin said.. "But since you were asking.. I saw a baby sling carrier, and I thought of buying it for our baby girl." said Taemin...


"Baby carrier for 250,000 (₩) won? Is that too expensive?" he asked.. 


Taemin nodded.


"I don't have a cash... I'll go with you." he said.. as he got up from his seat and lead the out from the dark room. Taemin was left confound... following his Minho Hyung behind.

 

 

                                                                           

 

Nine Months...

 


For the past 40 weeks Sulli has been waiting for this moment. Her birth plan is written, her bag is packed, and she's sure that any minute now she will feel her first contraction... But today was nothing unusual.. it's just another normal day.. she's getting bored of waiting.. her baby bump is getting heavier everyday. But like what her Doctor said.. her baby will come when she's ready... if only she can give her a little nudge.. like.. "Hey.. little munchkin.. please come out, Mommy is ready." but seemed her baby is as stubborn as her Dad?  The Doctor had advice her to get some alternative method of bringing on labour and she does... and then nothing, not even a twinge. 


"Hi Ssul! How's my grandchild doing?' Key asked who just got out from his room.. she's just sitting on the sofa watching a weepy film, someone advice her to watch those kind of films.. they say it can also help her bring on labour but it seemed it was just one of those bizarre methods selection.


"She's doing fine.. Umma!" she said sniffing. 


"Hey are you crying?" Key turned towards her... she shook her head.  "You're watching dramas? Aish.. this preggy. Let's turn it off. It's not helping you. It would only stress you out!" Key ranted.. as he turn it off.


Sulli didn't protest. "Where are you going?" she asked instead.


"To the shop.. we have client today. Wanna come with me?" Key asked.


"I can't.. you I can't go somewhere far from here. I could go into labor anytime." she said.


"Is it now? But you don't have someone with you here..?" Key asked.. worried was written on his face.


Sulli chuckled. "No.. I meant, she might come out soon.. soon doesn't mean today?" she said. "And besides Onew Oppa will come home soon, we'll gonna take a walk at the park later this afternoon." 


"Okay.. if that's what you said.. But call me if anything happened." Key reminded her.. she just nodded. 


"Bye Oppa.. send my regards to Amber Hyung!" she said.. and waved at him when the latter headed out the apartment. She thought of cleaning the entire place instead of just sitting down there and do nothing. 

 


                                                                                 __

 


Taemin was surprise by his Minho Hyung's action... he didn't expect him to go with him at the department store. They were in the Infants section and about to buy the baby sling carrier he saw the other day.. and more to his surprise Minho chosen the most expensive one.


"Hyung.. my budget is just..." Taemin was cut off by Minho.


"I will pay half of it.." said Minho.


"Really? Wow.. that is so cool of you Hyung!" said Taemin.. thought it is known to them that Minho is the richest amont them aside from the fact that he came from a well-off family.


"Does the baby have a cradle already?" Minho asked.. while waiting paying for the item they boought. 


"Ah.. yes. Onew Hyung bought it last week." he said.. giving an unknowing look towards Minho. "Is this has to do about your dreams?" he said with a chuckle.


"No.. I wanted to buy one for the baby but since Onew Hyung bought already... and since we're here let's just find some other stuff that baby needs." Minho said.. while looking around. Taemin just shrugged.. and follow him around.

 

The two ended up in a gorcery store in baby food's section..


"Ahm.. Miss.. what milk is suitable for a new born baby?" Minho asked.. to the sales person as they have no idea of what to buy. 


"New born? Ahm.. you have no any precriptions from baby's Pediatrician?" asked the sales person.


"Nope.. that's why we're asking." said Minho.. who almost roll his eyes. But Taemin nudge him.


"Actually our baby isn't born yet." said Taemin.. giving his best smile towards the sales lady.


"Oh.. I see." the sales lady giggled maliciously.. which made Minho furrows.


"Hyung.. did I sound funny there?" Taemin whispered. 


"No.. I think she thought we're in a third gender, and were going to adopt a baby." 


"Oh that? Aish.. this lady." Taemin was about to turn towards the lady but Minho stop the lad.


"Yah.. what do you think you're going to do? Calm down.. let her think whatever she think about us. Don't make a scene here." Minho said.. holding Taemin on his grip.


"But.." Taemin protest.. he just gave the lad a flaming look. 


"So.. what would you suggest Miss?" he asked again showing the lady his most charismatic smile.


"Ah..." the lady stuttered.. "Ah.. powdered milk is not really advisable to a new born baby. feeding is still the best way to feed an infant.. I suggest you seek first your baby's paedia.." said the sales person.


"feeding?" Minho and Taemin said chorusly.. they both look at each and gulped... as their faces turned crimson red. 


"So Sulli needs to breatsfeed." said Taemin innocently.


"feed?.. yeah?" said Minho.. "Oh okay.. thank you.I think we'll ask first." Minho tug along Taemin... leaving the the sales lady in wonder.


"I never thought that... how can't we know about that?" asked Minho.


"What.. feeding? Oh yeah.. me too. I have no idea. It's our first time to become a Dad." said Taemin shrugging off his shoulder. 

They were now heading towards the car when Minho receive a call. 


"Wait there Taemin..." he excused his self as he receive the call. The call took a few seconds.. it was a call from one of the movie producers of the project that he's currently working and asking for them to meet up.. 


"Who was that?" Taemin asked.. he heaved a sigh.


"Work.. just take a cab. I might be home late." he said.. and give Taemin a fare for the cab.


"Yah.. Hyung, send me home first!" Taemin protest... but he acted as if he didn't hear him as he got inside the car and started his engine and drove off. He glance at his side mirror and saw Taemin scratching his head from disgust. He just smirked.. even him doesn't want to go with this meeting. He's aware that anytime soon Sulli will go into labor and he wanted to be there atleast.. he don't know why but he has this urge to be there. He does't want himself to get caught.. that he's actually starting to care for the unborn baby.. this was the first time he bought something if not for Taemin he wouldn't be aware of the baby's needs. Silly him.. how could he be so dumb!

 

 

__

 


Minho pull over the car not far from the building.. unaware that he actually stolen someone's space in that parking lot. 


"Yah Mister! Do you mind to pull your car out on my space?"


Minho turn his head to the person who's yelling.. "Me?" he asked with arched brow.. pointing at him self.


"Yes you.. that's my space where you parked your car. It's reserved.. Can't you read the signage?" it was a lady.. 


"Oh I'm sorry.. I didn't noticed the signage, but I am in a hurry. I'll just pay for the space." he said.. an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter