Chapter Thirty Six

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

"Good morning Dee-dee love!" it was Sulli's sweet voice woken him up. 

Minho stirred and move to one side where he can sense where she's at and slightly open his eyes, he saw Sulli's bright beautiful face glowering down at him. It took every ounce energy he could gather to jolt up. He reach for her tiny waist and wrap it in his arms, placing his head on her stomach and stayed still for like a minute or two. Nothing feels great than waking up beside the woman you love. It's priceless. If every morning are like this, then he would have been the happiest man ever. 

"Hey, let's have breakfast Dee-dee love. So we could go back at the apartment after." said Sulli, persuading him. 

Minho let out a moan of protest. "Can we just stay like this forever?" he said and squeezed her in his arms. 

Sulli chuckled. "I wish we could, but our baby might be looking for us, Dee-dee love." she emphasizes. He felt her hand patting him on his back. 

Minho sighed, he released her and rise from his position, he stretched his arms while smiling lazily to the love of his life, ended up embracing her again.

Sulli chuckled as she shook her head. "C'mon get up now, I made a breakfast for us." she said.

"But I have other things in mind for breakfast." Minho push back and wink at her, then he nuzzled his face at the crook of her neck which made him garnered a slight grip of flesh on his side. 

"Ouch!" he winced. "What was that for?" he asked, his face contorted. 

"For being so whiny and needy at this early!" said Sulli, amusement was written all over her pretty face.

"Can you blame this guy who's so deprived from your attention, and who's happily in love with you?" said Minho with a pout. 

She guffawed and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Nope Dee-dee love, we're not having that kind of breakfast. I think I am too sore to 'you know'---" said Sulli, she bit her lower lip and blushed at the thought of the events happened between them last night. 

Minho heartily laugh and gave his woman a smooch on the lips out of bemuse. 'Ah he's so in love with her. That he wanted to marry her that very moment so she could be officially his but he doesn't want to startle Sulli to his proposal so he will give her a little time to adjust. He wanted to give Ji Min her proper name, he wanted to marry both of them and give them his name but he also needed to wait for a little while. Sulli and their daughter deserves everything in the world and he will make sure he would make that day special.' He lovingly stared at her and tuck some strands of hair behind her ear. "I love you!" he said.

Sulli smiled. "I love you too Dee-dee love." she said lovingly. Her eyes were kind of misty while saying those words and even him felt a lump on his throat as he heard the word he had ever wanted to hear since the day he realized he love her.

Minho cleared his throat. "Yeah, let's have breakfast my love. I'm quiet famished. You consumed my energy last night." he teased.

Sulli's face contorted. "Huh! How dare you say that. When it was you who--- ugh!" she said annoyed.

Minho laugh heartily as he encircled his arms around her shoulder. "I was just kidding Mee-meh love. I don't mind you consuming my energy every night. You know!" he wiggled his brows naughtily as he give him a toothy grin.

Sulli rolled her eyes and pinch his nose. "Now, I know where did Ji Min gets her act." she said and made up a face at him.

"What act?" asked Minho clueless.

"Both of you are naughty!" she answered, then walk passed at him.

Minho was left grinning following Sulli to the small dining area, where a sumptuous breakfast was prepared. 

"Wow when did you made these all?" asked Minho. 

"I want to prepare a special breakfast for you on our first day as a real couple?" said Sulli. 

"They look edible but---" said Minho he don't want to upset Sulli so he was too cautious to ask if the food don't taste awful just like what she prepared the day before. 


"I know what you're thinking. Will you have a taste of them first before you complain?" said Sulli and forced him to sitdown. 

Minho scratch his nape and obliged. He took the fork and started to dig in. He was surprised that the food she served taste good, really good. "Woah! It taste nice?" he said.

"Told you!" said Sulli beaming, satisfied with his reaction. 

"So you really can cook now Mee-meh love?" said Minho. 

"Well, I'm still a work in progress." she replied quiet proudly.

"Hmm-- perfect!" Minho muttered, quiet amused. Sulli is not just a good mother to Ji Min, she will be a good house wife too. And that would be perfect. He happily ate the food Sulli prepared for him. How he loved to eat everything she'd prepare for him for the next days of his life. He was so happy that he didn't notice Sulli wasn't eating much and was just contented by watching him. 

____ 


Sulli barely touch her food she was just happy that Minho likes the food she specially cooked for him. 

"Ah Dee-dee love, can we--" she was saying but Minho almost choke.

Minho cough a little. "Ah Mee-meh water please." he said while coughing. 

"Be careful Dee-dee!" said Sulli she immediately give him a glass of water and pat him on his back. 

Minho turns to her after he rocovered. "You were saying Mee-meh?" he asked.

"Hmm--- can we visit your Mom first before we head home?" she cautiously asked.

Minho held her hand and squeezed it. He nodded. "Of course."

Sulli smiled faintly she was worried he might don't want the idea of visiting his Mom.

"Actually Mee-meh, she's been asking me about you and Ji Min." said Minho which made her surprise.

Her eyes widen. "What do you mean-- you mean you two are okay now?" she asked. 

He nodded. Minho smiled tenderly at her. "And it's all because of you. All thanks to you love." he said. 

Sulli got teary eyed. "Oh--" she gasp. She went beside Minho and hugged him. "Thank you! I am so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter