Chapter Twenty Five

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy 

 

 

 


Sulli was looking at her reflection over the vanity mirror wearing the golden knee-length foil print gown. The exact same dress she wore before she had Ji Min... the same dress she wore that night when she slept with him. Come to think of it... it was been more than a year but the gown still fitted her. As if she hadn't given birth at all... it actually emphasizes her curves more, showing a little bit more of her cleavage as her ies becomes fuller than usually was. 

 


"All right... this is enough." she murmured letting out a nervous sighed. She had her hair laid back with a slight curls in it... wearing a no make up make ups with a plum red colored lipstick so she won't look pale as she already was. She's not planning to seduce Minho, isn't she? She thought as she take a last look at her appearance. 

 


"Hey there... are you coming out or what?" it was Jjong's voice. She asked him to him to the Hotel venue of Gyuri's party since Minho can't come over to the house as he has to attend a meeting first and asked her just to meet him at the lobby of the Hotel.

 


"Just a sec.. and I'm out." she said back as she look for her purse and her mask before she headed out.

 


"Oww.. wow!" said Jjong staring at her from head to toe. 

 

Sulli crook her head to the side. "How do I look?" she asked seeking for compliments.

 

"You look fabulous!" said Jjong without exaggerating the word.

 

"Oh.. thanks." Sulli said almost rolling her eyes. 

 

"But wait... who would look after Ji Min?" Jjong asked. 

 

"Me...!!" Taemin said entering the scene with Ji Min on his arms. 

 

"Thanks Tae.." Sulli said. "Just don't feed her any chocolates.. she's having a troubled stomach lately." she reminded. 

 

Taemin made a hand salute. "Yes, Mommy!" he replied. "And you look.. you look gorgeous. Just stay out of too much alcohol.. unless you want to got knocked up again with the same... you know... man!" he said with a roll of his eyes. 

 

Sulli can't help but chuckled. It was an inside joke only her and Taemin understood. 

 

"All right.. what was that Taemin?" asked Jjong with curiousity whom obviously oblivious with Taemin's remarks. 

 

Taemin shove a hand. "Nothing.." he said. "Just go you two.. before Ji Min woke up and delay your time." he said.

 


"Bye Tae.. you two take care." Sulli said walking towards them as she gave Ji Min a peck on her forehead and lean aside to give Taemin as well a kiss on the cheek. 

 

"Woah.. a got bunos kiss from Mommy. That was a first." Taemin commented with an open mouth. 

 

"Yeah.. that was for keeping our little secret and for supporting me in this. You know?" Sulli said dramatically. 

 


"Shooosh... you're make up will get ruin." said Taemin shoving her away. "Go.." he said. 

 

Sulli smiled. "Alright.. bye!" she said waving them goodbye. 

 

 

 


___

 

 

 

 

Gladly Jjong didn't ask any question on their way to the Hotel. But she can feel that there's something he wanted to asked but hadn't had a chance to spill it. 

 


So she initiated the question first. "Is something you wanted to ask Jjong?" Sulli said.

 

Jjong side glance at her clearing his throat as he spoke. "I'm aware of what you had in mind Ssul. I'm not gonna say I'm in favor of this." he said taking a short pause before he continue. "But I guess this is better than you and Ji Min.. moving out from the house." 

 


Sulli made a slight gnaw inside her cheek. "I thought you were oblivious about it." she said. 

 


"Not really.. Key told me." he confessed.

 

"Yeah, right. Does Onew knew?" Sulli asked.

 

"It's not like he doesn't have to know. But I guess he has his way.. and he's actually dreading to this day. When finally you decided to tell Minho the truth. He loves you and whatever your decisions are... he's all the way." Jjong said with a shrugged. 

 


"I still don't have an answer with him though. Am I wrong with this? Should I have settled my issue first to Onew before I told Minho about Ji Min?" Sulli asked confused. As she thought maybe she wasn't doing the right thing. 

 

"No.. you don't owe anything to Onew. He will just have to wait until you finally realized what you really feel for him. But Minho is another case.. he should have known about Ji Min even before we do. And I can't promise you this will end pretty well.. of course, it won't. We also have our part here... I guess we all just have to wait for our verdict." he explained thoroughly. 

 


Sulli was taken away by her thoughts. They were almost at the venue and it makes her more nervous than she was awhile ago. Her hands were fidgeting on her lap. It wasn't really well planned.. she just wanted to give Minho a hint. Maybe if he saw her in that same dress she's wearing he will recognize her and the rest will follow. If he recognize that it was her he slept with.. then that would be the cue. She will tell him right away the truth.. like every single details. 

 


"Just relax.. were almost there." said Jjong who noticed her nervousness.

 

Sulli slightly chucked. "Yeah.. no turning back." she said in monotone. 

 

 

 

___

 

 

 


Minho checked his wrist watch it's past eight and there's still no sign of Sulli. Is she still coming? He asked himself. He haven't receive any message from her. But she assured him that she is coming over and will meet him at the venue of the lobby. He shoud have just pick her at the apartment. He shook his head and was about to walk to the entrance when he heard a very familiar voice. He let out a desperate sigh. The very least person he wanted to be with tonight. No other than the celebrant herself. 

 


"Oh, there you are! Minho... I've been waiting for you and you were just here the whole time?" the annoying voice of Gyuri echoing at the lobby of the hotel. 

 

Minho roll his eyes as he turn around her. "Oh hi.. I'm still waiting for someone actually." he said gesturing a hand towards the entrance.

 

"Someone?" Gyuri asked with a sharp eyes. 

 

Minho almost chuckle. He knew it she wouldn't like the idea of him having a date tonight. "Yeah... my date for this event. You don't mind do you?" he asked testing her. 

 


Gyuri fake a smile and clear as she spoke, though she can hardly hide the irritation on her face. "Oh no, of course not. Anyway, would you come inside first? Daddy is looking for you... you can wait for her? inside, right?" she said assuming that he is waiting for a female according to the tone of her voice.

 


M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter