Chapter Sixteen

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

 

Minho got out from the bathroom when he heard Ji-Min cries.. it seemed Sulli didn't heard the sound coming from the bedroom... as she was still in the kitchen. 


"Oh.. Ji-Min baby hush now... Daddy Minho is here." he shushes as he carried Ji-Min up from the bed. "You must be hungry..." he said as he noticed her her thumb.

 

"Uh... did she woke up?" Sulli asked who's now walking towards them. 


"Yeah.. I think she's hungry." said Minho.


Sulli glance at her wrist watch and nodded. "Yeah.. its past 4 hours. Would you mind if I leave her to you? I'll just go and get some bottle." the lass asked favorably.


Minho nodded as he continue soothing Ji-Min's back. "It's okay... you don't even have to ask." he said. Sulli gave him a faint smile and headed towards the kitchen.

 

"It's awkward, right? Being with your Mom in a room with only us three." he said talking to Ji-Min... which made the baby stop from her outburst and stare at him as if she understood what he said. 

 

"Woo.. woo.." Ji-Min mumbles which made Minho chuckled.

 

"What was that mean?" Minho asked. "Woo..?" he repeated mimicking Ji-Min's cute round lips. Then Ji-Min chuckled.. and laugh  following with a scream. Minho eyes widen delightedly.. as he also burst into laughter. "Why our baby is so happy suddenly? Done with your outburst, huh?" he asked.. squeezing her small hands with his and kiss the top of it.

 

 

Baa.... baa... baa..

 


"Is she giving you a hard time?" asked Sulli. Minho glance at her and smiled awkwardly as he didn't notice her presence as he was busy playing with Ji-Min.


"No.. not at all." said Minho, feeling embarrassed as Sulli might saw the kid in him while he was playing with Ji-Min. 


"I thought so... I heard Ji-Min screaming like she forgot that she's hungry." Sulli said as she held the feeding bottle to him. 


"Yeah... I was shocked.. I mean more on amazed. She's growing too fast.. and we can now even play with her." said Minho smiling subconsciously.


"Yeah.. which reminds me that it's been a year since I lived with you and the rest. Maybe it's about time for us to live on our own." said Sulli which made him look at her.


"What do you mean?" he asked frowning.


Sulli smiled faintly. "I should not be talking about this to you... ahm.. aren't you tired?" she asked instead. 


"Well.. yeah. It was a long day.." he said still confused.


"O- okay.. hmm.. but there's only one bed?" Sulli said awkwardly.


"Ah yeah.. I'll just sleep on the couch." he said.. 


"Uhmm... why don't you sleep here instead? I mean on the bed... you don't have a spare blanket and pillows. Ji-Min might fall if you borrowed the other one... so I guess it would be better if you become her human pillow on that side.." she suggested pointing out the other side of the bed.

 

"Would you be comfortable with it?" Minho asked.


"Ahm.. actually, no. But it's much better than waking up with Ji-Min on the floor?" she said... shrugging.

 

 


Minho chuckled. "Yeah... you better choose the least, of course." he said.. He stared at the bed, that was inviting. But it worries him.. he might can't sleep thinking that.. there's only a tiny little creature in between him and Sulli. That's really awkward for him.. but looking at the single couch it's really uncomfortable sleeping in them with his height.. the couch can occupied just half of him. 

 

"So? It still up to you though.. but can just Ji-Min have the other pillow? I'm really scared, I might found her on the floor later on." Sulli said referring to the pillow he was holding.

 

"So should I just sleep beside Ji-Min then...?" Minho said. "Yeah, I'll be his human shield just for tonight." he agreed finally. He look at the little thing on the bed who's busy his feeding bottle.. she was just giving him and Sulli an exchange looks and listening to their conversation. Then her gaze set on him and gave him a cheerful grin. 

 

"She really likes you.. I must say." said Sulli.


"Yeah, I thought so too." he agreed. "Goojil... goojil.. Daddy Minho will sleep beside you.. okay? Be nice to me.." he said unconsciously baby talking to the kid.


Ji-Min stop.. and just stared at him as her lips formed in circle and then mumbled with the on on. "Wooh... wooh.." 

 

"She seemed to like it.. though." said Sulli squeezing her baby's little hand. 

 

"So wooh means she agreed huh?" he asked.


"Actually it's just their way of conversing to us.. Most baby's are like that before they finally can utter their first word. She's just four months, eventually we'll hear her say something soon." Sulli explained without looking at him as she's too engrossed fixing Ji-Min comfortably on the bed. 

 


"You've really grown up.." he said out of nowhere.. 

 


"Who.. Ji-Min?" asked Sulli giving Minho a side glance.

 


Minho shook his head.. "Nope.. I meant.. you." he said.

 


Sulli chuckled.. as she nodded. "I am a long time ago.. you're just too busy being rude to notice.." said Sulli bitterly with a faint smile.

 

Minho nodded feeling awful with himself.. he layed down beside Ji-Min and stared on the white ceiling for awhile before he took a short glance to Sulli who's also now lying on the bed. "Mmm..I was rude.. boastful and I'm sorry for being such an to you all this time. I hope it's not too late." he said.

 

Sulli chuckled again. "Why the sudden change?" 


"I don't know... it feels wrong all of a sudden." he said.

 


"But you can't force yourself to like someone if you don't?" Sulli asked.


"No... I don't. I mean I don't dislike you.. you were just too carefree... s-sweet? which made everyone likes you... while I am already this cold person." he said. 

 

"But you're different with Ji-Min?" Sulli said.


"I don't know.. I'm not really fund of kids. But with Ji-Min.. I feel different.. well, everyone really cares about Ji-Min.. it's not just me right?" Minho said.

 

"Yeah.." Sulli just said. 

 

And then there's the awkward silence again. Minho turn on his side... facing Ji-Min and Sulli. The baby is now half asleep as Sulli was humming a lullaby in closed eyes. It's a heart warming scene... Minho felt a sudden tightness on his chest. He's glad that this storm happens.. he can see the beauty with this person beside him. He mean't Sulli... she's really beautiful and Ji-Min almost got all her features except with her small face, thick brows and cute little chin.  

 


"Ahm.. are you still awake?" he asked.

 

"Hmm.. yeah. Why?" Sulli answered with closed eyes.

 

"Among us.. I am the only one whom you're not calling Oppa. Why?" he asked.

 

"It's because you're the most unlikable person among the five." Sulli answered with a chuckled.

 

"Ouch unlikable... but that was fair enough, since I was being rude to you and I was a jerk back then. Maybe I deserve that." he said nodding. "But... can we start? I mean... start as new? Hmm.. I mean can you atleast treat me like how you treat the others?" he said not taking off his eyes on her.

 


"Hmm.. but I do treat you like I treat them. You just don't want to notice it." said Sulli opening her beautiful eyes to meet his.


"No.. you're not. You're being awkward to me.." he said.


"It's because you make me feel that I should... I should give a distance to you." Sulli reasoned out. 


Minho nodded. "That's given... it's been my fault." he admitted. "Among us who are you close with?" he asked.

 

"Hmm.. Key Umma.. and Onew Oppa.. actually I like the rest too.. Jjong Oppa and Taeminie.." Sulli said.

 

"Except me..." Minho said with a pout.


Sulli stared at him and burst out into laughter. "I never thought that you have this side.... that's cute, though. You should always be like this rather than the cold and grumpy you." said Sulli. 


Minho was awed.. seeing Sulli laughing at him. It feels good.. How come he never gave himself a chance to got closer to her... he thought. 

 

He should live to the fullest from now on... "I'll do better..." he just said.


"Hmm.." Sulli just answered who seemed already fell asleep.


Minho smiled as he closes his eyes. "Goodnight to this two beautiful people beside me." he thought and drifted off to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Sulli woke up with an empty bed. She checked the time on her phone it's already past 7am in the morning.. slightly fixing herself and as she went out of bed as she had to look around where Minho took Ji-Min. The storm seemed over as she can see the sky clearly now.. a zero percent chance of rain as mr. sunshine seemed to be smiling at her.. welcoming her with a sunny morning. So to sum

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter