Chapter Fifteen

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Five Daddies One Mommy

 

 

 

 


"Yes Mrs. Choi meet Ji-Min... y-your..."

 

Mrs. Choi crooked her head to the side with a creased brow waiting for her to finish. 

 

"Ahhm, I mean she's my daughter." Sulli said. She felt so frustrated inside.. she should have tell the poor dying lady about Ji-Min's identity. That she's her grandchild.. that she's Minho's daughter. But how? She doesn't want to spill her the bomb... like "hey Mrs. Choi this is Ji-Min your grandchild.. I got knocked up by your son without him knowing it.. " she thought. 

 

"I thought you're gonna tell me that she's my grandchild." said Mrs. Choi.. the woman smiled faintly as she spread her arms towards her. "May I?"

 

"Ah.. y-yeah, of course." she said gasping for words as she wasn't able to think on what to say from the woman's first comment. 

 

 


Baa baa baa.. 

 

 

Baa baa baa...

 

 

Ji-Min kept on mumbling while playing her pacifier on . 


"C'mon baby.. Mrs. Choi wants to hold you." she said as she unbuckle the kid from the carrier.


"Grams.. let her call me Grams." said Mrs. Choi. "Would that be okay?" the woman asked cannot hide the excitement on her pale face. Sulli was touch by the thought.. if only she has the courage to tell the poor woman that it is more than okay because Ji-Min is her grandchild. 

 

"Yes.. I don't have a parents. I'm an orphan.. Ji-Min has no one to call Grandma and Grandpa on my side, so it's my pleasure. Thank you Mrs. Choi." she said as she positioned Ji-Min on Mrs. Choi's lap.

 

"She's so pretty, you know. She's a little carbon copy of you.. her Dad must be so proud to have her." said Mrs. Choi which made her speechless. 


She just smiled at her.. and didn't comment.


"Oh.. did I say something wrong?" asked Mrs. Choi as she seemed to notice her became silent suddenly.


"Ah nothing..." she said with a faint smile.


"Did I hit something?" asked Mrs. Choi. "Please be comfortable with me.. just like you I have no one else with me. My son..." the woman pauses and smile faintly. "You already know our story.." the woman added. 


"That.. oh well. Ji-Min is a love child. Her father doesn't know her existence yet." she said. "What I mean is... it was an accident. A.. one... you know." she said uncomfortably. 

 

"I understand.. I get it." the woman said. "Then why don't you tell him? I mean do you know who her father is, right?" asked Mrs. Choi.


"Yeah.. I know him. But he has no idea that it was me.. it's a long story.. I can't even explain it in words." she said.


Mrs. Choi stared at her. "You love him?" the woman asked.


"Ah.. I.. I don't think I am..? It was purely an accident.. we were drunk and things happened unexpectedly. I was so shocked when I saw him.. his face when I woke up that morning." she said as if running through the moment she woke up on the bed with him... Minho no other than.


"Okay.. so you know this guy and probably he knows you as well. So what stopping you from telling him?" Mrs. Choi asked. 


Sulli pauses.. she doesn't know if she would tell her. If she will..?  the woman might get an idea about the identity of Ji-Min's Dad. "We don't get along well... we're not close enough. I have no idea if he would accept us.. or even just my daughter." she said, nevertheless she did tell her.


Mrs. Choi gaze at her with a question look. "Is he one of those guy you're living with?" 


Sulli nodded to answer her question. If ever the woman figures it out.. then all she needed to do is confirm it. There was a moment of silent between them.. she saw Mrs. Choi stared at Ji-Min for a moment... scrutinizing every feature of the kid. She saw her lips form a smile.. she can see hope in her eyes as her gaze turn back at her.


"Is it Minho we're talking here? my son?  Is Ji-Min my grandchild?" the woman asked with full of hope and anticipation. Sulli doesn't have the heart to lie infront of this dying woman.. if telling her the truth would make her live longer then.. yes! it would be worth telling her the truth.


Sulli nodded her head slightly to confirm it as she can't help herself from cracking up. "Yes, Mrs. Choi. Ji-Min is your grandchild.." she finally admitted.


"Oh God..." Mrs. Choi said crying out of joy as she cuddle the kid tenderyly on her arms. "This is a huge blessing.. you just don't how you made me happy." the woman said emotionally.


"I'm sorry I haven't told you earlier." she said sniffing.. moved from the sight of her daughter and Mrs. Choi. 


"It's okay.. I understand. It's really hard on your part. Come here please.. let me embrace you." the woman said reaching her one arm to her. Sulli stepped forward and on bended knees she accepted Mrs. Choi's warm embrace. 


"Thank you Mrs. Choi.. thank you for accepting Ji-Min as your own." she said teary eyed. 


"No.. I should be the one to be thankful. This is a blessing.. fate brought us together. I'm thankful it was you.. you're a nice person. If only Minho would find out.." said Mrs. Choi which made her stop and pull herself out from her embrace.


"Mrs. Choi.. I'm not ready yet. Please.. don't tell anyone. Especially Minho." she begged.


Mrs. Choi stared at her and smiled faintly as she sooth her hair. "I can't promise you.. but I'll try. Minho deserves the truth and you know that. But I won't tell him myself.. it should come from you. Or let's wait until he finds out... anyway we both have secrets. I'll keep yours and you'll keep mine...  But let me tell you, my son isn't that bad as what you thought of him. He has a warm side and he's fund of kids." said Mrs. Choi which made her smile.


Sulli nodded. "Yeah, I agree. He's fund of Ji-Min." she said.


Mrs. Choi smiled at her tenderly. "You can call me Mom now.. I wish Minho could see the good in you... not only because you are the mother of her child but as a woman. I can leave this place peacefully if that time comes." 


"Mrs. Choi..." she said.


"Mom..." Mrs. Choi insisted.


"I mean.. M-mom?" she said still hesitant. "Is Ji-Min not enought reason for you to fight with your illness?" she said.


Mrs. Choi smiled faintly. "I wish I could spent more time, days, months with Ji-Min.. I even wanna see you and Minho get married and be a good parents for her but I don't think it's still possible. Before, I only wish for my son's forgiveness... and  I'm still am now but you came and this revelation was already a gift of life. If I would be lucky enough.. if Minho would forgive me at this very moment.. that would be enough. I won't ask for more." said Mrs. Choi.


"There's still hope.." she said.


Mrs. Choi only smiled.. they didn't notice that Ji-Min was already half asleep as her head kept on falling from Mrs. Choi's arms. "She must be tired.." said Mrs. Choi and kissed the sleeping kid on the forehead and layed the kid comfortably on her arms.


"This is her first time to travel far from his Daddies apartment." she said.


"Daddies?" Mrs. Choi asked.


"Yeah, Daddies. It's not just Minho but also Key, Onew, Jjong and Taemin treat her as their own. She's too spoiled by them." she said.


"That's a relief. Her own Dad is still involve atleast." Mrs. Choi commented.


"Yeah.. he was also there when I gave birth." 


Mrs. Choi smiled. "I guess it will only take awhile before they realized that one of them is Ji-Min's real Dad." 


Sulli only shrugged... she don't know how to face them when it happens. 

 

 

 

Hours had past before the nurse came in and excused them as it was the end of visiting hours and Mrs. Choi needed to take a rest. She promised the latter that they will come visit more often. Sulli didn't expect the weather would change later that afternoon.. and she couldn't get a cab since its raining hard outside and she's with Ji-Min and they got stuck inside the cafeteria of the hospital. Mrs. Choi was all worried and kept on checking them on the phone.. she just told her not to worry and she'll ask someone to fetch them there. And so she called Taemin.. as it's only Taemin she thought who's free at that time. 

 

"Hello Sulli? Is that you?"  Taemin immediately ask.. the line was kinda choppy. She was just using a payphone as her phone was having a bad signal.


"Yes it's me Sulli.." she answered.


"Where are you? There's a storm outside... everyone was worried about you and Ji-Min because they can't contact you. Thank God you called me."  Taemin said.


"Yes, I'm sorry my phone was having a bad signal. Thankfully I found a payphone here. We're fine, it's just that we are stuck here at the hospital." she explained.


"Hospital? What are you doing in a hospital?"  Taemin asked.


"I visited someone. We'll be home if the rain stops."  she said.


"No.. we'll get you and Ji-Min there. There's a typhoon coming and I don't think this rain would stop till tomorrow." said Taemin. "Tell me the hospital's address?" 


"We're at St. Mary's Hospital. We're at the cafeteria.. you'll find us here."  she said.


"Okay stay where.. I'll be there."  Taemin said. 


"Okay.. I'll wait for you Tae."  she replied before she ended the call. It will only take more than 30 minutes till Taemin can get there.. as it wasn't too far from their apartment.

 

 

 

 

 


Minho was driving his way home when his phone rang. It was Taemin... he put on the orb bluetooth headset on his ear and answer the call. 

 

"Oh Taemin.. what? I'm driving.. on my way home."  he said to the other line.


"Good.. because I'm here stuck in the middle of a traffic. I am supposed to pick up Sulli and Ji-Min.. but I don't think I can get there."  said Taemin.


"But you don't have a car. How are you supposed to pick them up? Don't tell me.. with your motorcycle?" sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter