Chapter Twelve

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 


The itsy-bitsy spider
Climbed up the water spout
Down came the rain
And washed the spider out


"Aww.. I forgot the lyrics.." said Taemin scratching his nape.


Ji-Min who looks cute in her  pink baby cover all set with a flower dot jacket..  just stared at him innocently.. 


"Do you know the next lyrics?" Taemin asked towards Ji-Min... but what to expect with a 3 month old baby. Taemin sigh.. trying to remember the lyrics of the lullaby song in his mind. Ji-Min started to sniffle as a sign that she was about to cry. 


"Aigoo! What to do.. Dada doesn't know what's the next lyrics." he said. 

 

 

Then he ended up singing the song of Bobby Darin that became famous on early eighties... he also add some choreography to solace Ji-Min.

 


Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
that she wore for the first time today
an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini
so in the locker she wanted to stay

Two three four
stick around well tell you more

 

 

And it seemed to work as Ji-Min stopped from mewling.. and give him a weak smile.

 


"Aigoo.. is that what our baby Ji-Min-ah likes?" he said carrying out the baby from her craddle.... the baby let out a cute little giggles as if she understand the song. The song was kinda naughty and it really not suit for a baby like her but to his amussement baby Ji-Min seemed to like it.. rather than the "Itsy-Bitsy Spider song."

 

"You're such a weird baby.. even if your sleeping habit is kinda different, baby like you shoud be sleeping at this hour so you'll grow up tall not like your Pappy Jjong.. right?" 

 

Ji-Min mumbles as if agreeing on what he had said.

 

They say that the sleeping pattern of most babies by three to four months should hopefully starts to settle down but in Ji-Min's case it was different. At three months, baby Ji-Min's sleeping habit worsen as she will kept you up at night. So they needed to appoint themselves if who's free for that hour to take care of Ji-Min... and here he was tasked to took care of Ji-Min untill she fall asleep. 

 


"Why aren't you sleeping yet Ji-Min? Are you waiting for someone ha?" he asked.. just then when he heard a sound of a car parking at the front of their apartment. He's sure it's Minho.. "Oh.. are you waiting for Daddy Minho?" he asked.. "Here he comes.." the baby squeal on delight... as she heard Minho's name. Not for long when the doorknob open.. and Minho came. 

 


Minho was not surprise at all to see Taemin and Ji-Min who's cutely leaning to the lads shoulder. It's been a routine since the baby turned 3months. 

 

"Hi Ji-Min you still awake munchkin?" he asked as he approached them. The baby squeal.. and mumbles, delighted to see another person on the room since the other were now on their slumber including her Mom. 

 


"Yes.. we're still awake and I think she has no plan to sleep too soon." Taemin answered.

 

Minho shook his head with amusement.. he took Ji-Min's little hand to kiss them. "Let me freshen up first so I could replace Dada Taemin.. okay." he said. Ji-Min just move her head and smile lightly. 


"It's okay Hyung.. you more need a rest." refused Taemin.


"Ah no it's okay.. I actually missed her all day and wish I could play with her if she's still up. And seems I'm lucky.. Ji-Min still awake." he said as he walked towards Sulli and Ji-Min's room that was originally his... to get some clothes. 

 

 

 

__

 

 

 

Minho stared at Sulli who's sleeping peacefully on the bed. It's been a month since they talked to each other. From the night they fought.. Sulli perfectly manage to avoid him... while he kept his distance to her. He once tried to talk to her.. but it seemed she doesn't want to talk to him at all.. so he let her be. Minho tip toed towards his closet as he took a pair of comfortables clothes.. not wanting to make any noise. But the door of the closet was too noisy which made Sulli stirred up a little that cause her silky clothes a bit messed up that made him almost see her bare chest.. he can see her clearly because of the dim light coming from the small lamp on the side table. Minho swallowed hard as he felt himself reacted on what he saw.. he wasn't immuned with her charm after all. He shut his eyes.. before walking sneakily towards the bed. Then he fix her blanket upward her chest to cover them.. he let out a sigh and decided to leave. 

 

 

 

"Hyung what took you so long?" Taemin asked the moment he stepped out the room.

 


"Ah.. it take me sometime to find this.." he said showing the clothes to Taemin.. the lad nodded. "I'll be right back.." he said as he walk towards the bathroom. He needed a cold shower. 

 

 

 

 


__

 

 

Sulli woke up in the middle of the night as she was to monitor her little Ji-Min but notice the baby wasn't by her side. She glowered at the alarm clock on the bedside table and it's already 3am in the morning. She furrowed thinking maybe Ji-Min is giving Taemin again a hard time to make her fall asleep. She got up from bed and get her robe to cover her silky nightwear.. as she went out from the room and walked towards the living room. 


"Tae it's 3 am you should-" her words was left hang.. as it was not Taemin but Minho, the person whom she manage to avoid for about a month.


"Ssshh.. she just drifted off to sleep." Minho said.. he's laying on his back while Ji-Min was laying on her stomach on Minho's chest. Sulli don't know how to react as it brought warmth deep inside her. It's always been like that everytime he sees him carrying Ji-Min in his arm.. if he only knew. 


"Just bring Ji-Min inside." she just said and Minho nodded, only then when she went back to the room. She stayed up to wait for Minho to bring Ji-Min to her... but she just waited for about half an hour for nothing. It seemed Minho was also gone to sleep.. and she was not wrong as she found Minho in the same position sleeping soundly with Ji-Min. 

 

She heaved a sigh and embrace herself as reality hit her.. that she can't hide the truth forever with him. Though Ji-Min's physical attribute were more likely to her but her little girl could be sometimes showing mannerisms that were similar to Minho and it really scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter