Chapter Twenty Two

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

 

 

Gyuri was looking at the pictures that her hired agent sent her. It was a picture of Minho and Sulli together. It becomes an obsession of her to follow Minho around like a stalker. She like him that much to the extent she wanted to know everything he does. Her eyes squints at the sight of them being together.

 

"What's with that lady?" Gyuri questioned with a distorted face. Ever since she found out that Minho wasn't married to Sulli her eagerness of having him for herslef went in grave. She'll do everything to have him but to do that... she has to start with Sulli and her baby. She has to get rid of them even if she has to deal with Minho's friends who seemed to be fund and protective with the two.

 

"I'll have you Minho.. I'll make sure of that!" Gyuri said and tapped the screen of her mobile to call someone. Her paid agent. "Find out who is the father of her baby." she said to the other line. She smirked with her plans. Everyone has a dark side and she has no excuse for that. It is when you want something the most and you'll do everything to have it. Even if it means hurting others. Then she will.

 

 

 

 

__

 

 

 

Minho's expression was unreadable. Sulli fought not to say anything as she let Minho thought about the situation of his Mom. He just went silent after she told him everything.

 


"This isn't a scheme, right?" Minho said after some seconds.

 

Sulli look at him incredulously. She tried to say something but not a single word came from . Their conversation seem to get worsen.

 

"So, you're telling me she's dying now? And I must forgive her?" Minho said coldly let out an insulting laugh.

 

 

"Stop Minho. Stop acting out.. nobody is throwing a scheme on you." Sulli said helding back her frustration.

 

 

"What do you want me to do then?" Minho faced her. She can see his eyes were in mist yet he's just controlling his emotions by putting a facade that he doesn't care.

 


"You're desperate Minho.. I pity you." Sulli said and was about to turn her back on him but he stop her by gripping her wrist. It was hurting her so she struggle. "Let go of my arm Minho. It hurts." she said.

 


"What should I do, then?" Minho asked.. he seem so helpless just by looking at his face. It must be hard for him to fought with his anger and empathy for his Mom.

 


"Let go of me first." Sulli said just then when Minho loosen his grip.

 

"I'm sorry.. I'm so help-- clueless." Minho said which made Sulli hid a smirk.

 

"No.. helpless. You are helpless." she said correcting him.

 


Minho nod his head. "I am.. I guess." he said with admission.

 


"Would it hurt you that much if you forgive Mrs. Choi?" Sulli asked.

 


Minho went silent again. "You don't know the story Sulli." he said.

 


"I only heard the side of Mrs. Choi.. would you tell me all?" Sulli said trying to reverse him.

 


Minho look at her side again. "Did she told you that she cheated on my father?"

 


"The why you'd hated her forever?" Sulli asked.

 


"I don't lnow. But that's the reason why I'm alone." Minho said as he bent down his head.

 

 

"You're alone?" Sulli said sounding ridiculous. "I think I should be the one who should said that. I have no one with me eversince my parents gone. I grew up alone but I have you guys." Sulli said which made Minho look at her.

 

"You have us? That includes me, right?" He said with a suddenly bright face.

 

Sulli faint a smile and nodded. "You have your friend, you still have your Dad and your Mom." she said.

 

"But that's not what I meant. I want a real family and ours was a failure. Dad has a family of his own and Mom left me. You grew up with Onew's family and accepted you like their own while I was left with no one by my side to look after my needs as a kid. My Dad showered me with material things but ignore my existence as his child who needs guidance, his second family never recognize me as His son. Mom never knew that." he retold. "And now she will show up.. and ask my forgiveness? I cannot just give her that just because.. s-she's dying?" said Minho.

 


It was the first time Sulli heard it from him. She heaved a sigh. "I know it's hard for you to see her but tell me... what is your conscience telling you?" she bravely asked.

 


"I just wanted to be honest.. I can't give her that. I can't promise you." Minho said which made Sulli confused.

 

"This has nothing to do with me?" Sulli said with confusion.

 

"I owe you for taking care of her even if she's a stranger to you." Minho said.

 


Sulli is getting frustrated. Minho has a lot of characters she will never understand. "Minho do you ever heard of the word concern?" she said.

 

"Stop pushing me in this situation where I'm not---" Minho was about to say but Sulli had to slap him hard to shake him. "What the---?"

 


"She's not just a nobody Minho.. she is your Mom! What's with you? You don't even know her side... what she has been through.." Sulli couldn't take him anymore.

 


"And slapping me is necessary?" Minho asked with a frown while soothing his jaw.

 


"I had to.. to wake you up!" Sulli said with irritation visible on her face.

 

"You should have hear me out first!" he counter back.

 

Sulli squinted her eyes on him. "I really think y-your not worth to know--" she bursted out all of a sudden.

 

Minho look at her with confusion. "Know what?" he asked.

 

Sulli shook her head ignoring his question. "Let's just go back to the resort." she then persisted as she left him with so much puzzle there and went back inside the car.

 

 

 

 

__

 

 


Minho glance at Sulli from the rear view mirror since she chosen to sit at the back rather at the front beside him. She refuses to talk to him and it gets him being in a desperate situation. He knew she was mad at him.. and he's not supposed to be affected. The effect of being ignored was hitting him hard up to the hilt. It was his fault by not listening to her anyway. But these matters can not just resolve in a snap of a hand... it will never change his feelings towards his Mom. But he wanted to try.. that was what he was supposed to tell Sulli but instead she slap him hard right on his face. He thought of it.. he has to try. He can't easily forgive his Mom yet.. but he can atleast be a son to her at this point. 

 


"Sulli we're here." Minho carefully woke her up after he parked the car in front of the resort. 

 


Sulli slightly look at him as she sit straight feeling disoriented. Then his phone rang. 

 


"Hello Key....." Minho answered.

 

"Where are you, where's Sulli?" Key asked in a disturbed voice.

 


"We're almost here.. why?" He said.

 


"Hurry.. our Ji Min was missing.." Key bursted out.

 


"Y-you... w-what? What the hell? Wait... we're here." Minho said as he immediately turn off his phone.

 

 

"Ji Min was missing..." Minho said as he hurriedly got out the car. 

 

 

 

Sulli was still disoriented but she clearly hear what Minho said. "W-wait.. what do you mean by Ji Min was missing?" she asked. She started to feel quavering inside. But Minho wasn't able to answer as he went out the car and rush towards the door. It was as if a father instinct telling him that her child was missing. But Sulli seemed to froze as she wasn't moving at all as she imagine some horrible scenarios.

 


Someone opened the door. "Sulli?" it was Minho's voice, maybe he went back to check her. "C'mon, are you okay?" he asked. 

 


Just then when Sulli got her senses back. "Y-yeah." she utter.

 

"C'mon let's find Ji Min." said Minho. 

 

The reality hit her... her kid was really missing. "I don't understand why she's missing? Who will took her? She's just 6 months Minho." Sulli started to crack up. 

 

Minho's hand soothed her back. "We'll find her." he said re-assuring her. 

 


The house was in chaos when they arrived. "What happened here? Where is Ji Min?" Sulli asked immediately. Only Key and Amber was there.

 


"Where are the others?" asked Minho.

 

"They're looking for her outside." Amber answered.

 

"Outside? What exactly happen?" Sulli asked.  "What a 6 month old baby doing outside?" she can't help but raise her voice.

 


"We're sorry Ssul.. actually, it was my fault. I left her playing here while the others were busy and when I came back she was gone." Key explained.

 


Minho's hands up automatically on his wai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter