Chapter Three

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 

 

 

 


It wasn't until  that day when the doctor told Mommy that I am living here under her heart.

Oh, how happy she must be.

Are you happy Mama?

Are you happy Papa?

My hair is growing little by little.. It's smooth bright and shiny.

My tiny fingers are starting to form on my hands..

It's so funny how small they are. 

Soon when I come.. If Mommy would bring me into this world.

I could be able to my Mom's hair... tickle my Dad's face with them.

 


                                                                                         ____

 


It's been six months since it happened.. 


How is she? How is she doing now... 


Even if he tries to forget about the lady he slept with six months ago.. he can't. It kept on coming back to him... he always had this vivid dreams about her, it feels as though he is just with her. He must be crazy or what.. but he can't just get her off his mind. He can still feel the softness of her. He's still familiar of her scent, actually her scent was really familiar to him. He cannot just identify with whom. 


He had slept with several women before.. but the girl was different. He was her first. It saddened him that he wasn't able to see her face and never able to know her name. He was too drunk to even bother to remove her mask.. that was his fault. All he knew was he wanted her badly that night.. his attraction with her was too intense to ignore. He's not the typical of a man who will slept with a woman whom he hadn't a relationship with.. it was a one night stand but it wasn't a mistake. 


" No, it's better not to know me and.. We'll definitely never see each other again." 

 

That was the last word he heard from her before she left him in that hotel room where it happened.

 


                                                                                            ____

 

 

 

 

" I haven't seen Sulli for over six months now? How is she doing? Any news about her?" Onew asked while reading his Sunday newspaper at the porch.


It was a Sunday after noon and all the boys has no work that day. Well, except for Minho. It's been 6 months since he left from Korea to study his six months Practical Filmmaking Course in one of the University in London as an International Student. 


" Well the last time I received a message from her was three months ago and she said she has a project in Busan. So she might stayed there for a moment. Why?" Key answered who's also busy watering his plants.


" Nothing, I am just worried about her since it's been awhile that she doesn't show up here." said Onew.


" Ah you know that girl, she has this weird way of surprising us." Key said.


" Who are you refering with?" said Jjong who just came in to join their conversation.


" Sulli, have you heard from her?" Onew asked.


" Nope, I haven't heard any from my baby Ssul, too. I'm already missing that kid." said Jjong, his mouth is busy eating his favorite banana chips.


" How about Minho, when is he planning to comeback. It's been six months." asked Key.


" Well, you know that man. He will just come home when he wants to." said Onew. " Do you know where in Busan?" 


" Who Sulli?" asked Key.


" Yeah."


" Who's in Busan?" asked Taemin who just arrived from somewhere.


" We're talking about Sulli." Jjong answered.


" Oh that, I had a conversation with Krystal yesterday and she saw Sulli in a department store." said Taemin shrugging off his shoulder.


" What? I thought she's in Busan?" Onew asked looking questionly at Key.


" I don't know. Krystal saw her in a department store buying baby stuff." said Taemin.


" Is Krystal sure that it was Sulli? Sulli is in Busan." Key said not looking at them. He was too engrossed grooming his plants.


" Yeah, she even told me that Sulli gained weight and she looks pregnant." said Taemin.


" Whaaaat?" Onew, Key and Jjong said in chorus glaring at Taemin. 


" Hey, I'm not the father. Don't scowl at me as if I knocked her up." said Taemin with his hands up.


" Yah, we are talking about our Sulli here. Why didn't you tell us earlier." said Jjong while got hold Taemin by his collar.


" Hey, get your hands off me." shoving off Jjong's hands. " I was about to tell you guys... but I don't believe it either so I didn't pay much attention to it." Taemin explained.


" But you're supposed to tell us when it concerns someone who we cared about." Onew said who's now uneasy and walking back in fort infront of them.


" Yah, are we going to just stand here and do nothing?" said Key with hands on his waist scowling at them.


" Jjong ready the van. We are going to find Sulli." Onew said throwing the car keys at the lad.


" Why me? Can't you drive?" Jjong asked in protest.


" Why would I ask you if I can. I can't drive right now, my license is suspended." 


Jjong scratch his head. " Fine." he said who was left with no choice.


" So where are we going to start finding her?" asked Key.


" Let's go to her apartment first." said Onew. 


The boys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter