Chapter Eleven

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Dad One Mommy

 

 


Who is this man with white blonde hair?


Is he my Dad?


Oh, no. He can't be.


Mommy I'm scared.. who is he?


He looks like a Dino..


Ji Min wince as she can see the man trying to play a peek-a-boo with her..

 

 

__

 


"C'mon Ji Min.. peekaboo! Aish, really! why is it really hard to make her laugh?" Jjong said as he can see Ji Min wrinkled her forehead, her brows flushed and was at the merge of crying. "Ssshh... sshh.. don't cry baby." he wave his hand infront of her as he's stopping her from crying.. he's too worried and scared Key would smack him if he ever heard Ji Min's cries.


Ji Min sniff... and just a few second her loud cry is being heard at the small apartment..


"Aish.. baby Ji Min-ah, sshhh.. hush, baby!" Jjong felt in panic.. for he doesn't know how to console the crying Ji Min.


"Jjong, what's that? What happened?" Key immediately run towards them. Sulli wasn't at home for she's having a follow up check up from her Doctor.. while Onew were busy at the restaurant and Minho has filming that day and Taemin had to submit his drawings to his publisher. Key can always take the day as a day off.. since he has Amber to take care of the shop.


"Nothing.. maybe she's hungry?" Jjong said.


"Eh? Hungry..? she just consumed a bottle of milk not so long.. we can't feed her again." said Key.. who's also got worried. They can't really predict why Ji Min cried suddenly. Key take Ji Min from Jjong.. and suddenly Ji Min stopped from crying.


"Yah.. Key I think she likes you more than me." said Jjong pouted. "Look she suddenly stop from crying.. She's so calmed now."


Key grinned. "Really?.. or maybe she's scared of you." he said.


"No.. were actually playing peekaboo." Jjong said.


Key laugh while soothing the back of baby Ji Min. "Exactly, everytime she sees your face she cries.." he teased.


"You're so mean Yeobo!" Jjong sulked. Key just laugh at him.


"Sshh.. quiet. I guess she's sleepy now. See her dropping eyes." Key said.. as he started humming a lullaby.


"Aish.. I'm so jealous." said Jjong.. Key glared at him telling him to shut up... as the baby were now off to her dream land.


"Just clean up her bed so she could sleep comfortably." Key mandated. Jjong nodded as he did what Key told him to do.. few more minutes before Key decided to lay Ji-Min in her craddle when he's sure enough that the baby was in a deep sleep. 

 

 

 

•••

 

 

Sulli got her follow up check up with her OB Gyne.. she got her last injection of Hepatitis B vaccine. Since it was required by her physician due of having weak immune system just right after giving birth... she was also adviced not to tire and distress herself up for it would affect the baby since she's also nursing. And to take fully alert for signs of  the postpartum blues which most women experience tearfulness, tiredness, sadness, and difficulty in thinking clearly on the first months after delivery.. probably caused by a sudden decrease of maternal hormones.


"So were done.. see you on your next baby?" her lady doctor said with a smile.


Sulli chuckled. "Aww.. I don't even have a husband to have a second child." she said.


"Oh well.. you might don't know someone with those five gorgeous guy will be willing to be a father of baby Ji-Min and with your second baby." the lady doctor teased. 


Sulli just smiled and didn't comment. "Thank you Doc... I will definitely still see you for some check up." she said then give the doctor a hug then bid her goodbye. 

 

 

She walk through the lobby of the Hospital till she reach the main entrance.. she was about to call a cab since she only got there by herself alone. But someone called out her name even before she was able to get a cab. She was surprised.. it was Onew.


"Oppa.. why are you here?" she asked when he finally able to approach her.


"They told me you're here so I came to pick you up." said Onew.


"Ah.. you don't need to bother Oppa, I know how busy you are. But thank you." she said. "Anyway you're here." she added.. shrugging off her shoulder and smiled gladly at him.


"It's okay.. you should have not traveling alone." said Onew.


"I only gave birth Oppa.. I'm not ill." she said jokingly which made Onew chuckled.


"So let's go?" said Onew as he showed her where he parked his car. She slightly nodded and followed him.. they walk together side by side till they reach the parking area... and he open the door of the car for her.


"Thank's Oppa." she said.   

 

 

 

•••

 

 

 

Minho was on the filming sight of an indie film that he's directing..


"Cut!!" he shouted. "Your expression is too bland. What's wrong with you?" he asked to the female artist... the female lead star was a newbie so he can't expect much from her.. and he's being rational, trying not to be harsh on her. 


"I'm sorry PD.. it's just I broke up with my boyfriend just today." the female lead said with a muffle sob.. which made him role his eyes.


"Then.. use that as a motivation. Or else we have no choice but to replace you." he said. 


"I'm sorry PD.. I'll try to set aside my personal life with work." the female lead said.


"Don't try.. do it. Now go back there and we'll start again." he said.. that's when his phone rang. Minho let out a sharp hiss as he take his phone from his pocket to check who was calling.. and it was Key.


"Yes?" he answered sounded irritated.


"Hello Daddy Minho! Are you still at your filming?" asked Key with sarcasm.. 


"Yes.. why?"


"I thought you pick up Sulli.. so I called." Key said.. then he heard a loud cry of a baby. 


"Yah.. why is Ji-Min crying?" he asked, furrowing his brows.


"That's why I called she's been crying the whole time and she seem doesn't want her milk in the bottle." said Key.


"Sulli wasn't there yet? Where is she?" 


"Sulli had her check up.. I've been trying to call her but her phone was off." said Key.. who seemed trying his best to calm the baby. 


"How long has she been away?" he asked...


"Uhmm.. she left this morning." said Key.


"Morning? It's afternoon now.. where did she go?" he asked.. it doesn't sound good. Where did the young mother go? She left her new born baby with Key?.. he thought. "Have you called Onew?" he asked.


"Oh.. I don't think they're together. Onew has inventory now, so he's probably busy." Key answered.


"Take care of Ji-Min.. I'll call Onew he might know where Sulli is." he said.


"Okay.. just let me know. And I also need a replacement here.. Taemin isn't home yet. Jjong left.. I'm also calling Amber to seek some help but of course she can't.. aish!" Key complaint.


"Okay.." he said and ended up the call. He then called Onew but he wasn't answering his phone. Why do he has this feeling that the two were together? He finish one more take before he dec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter