Chapter Two

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 

 

My heart begans to beat today all by itself.

From now on it will beat gently.

I am growing a bit everyday Mom.

My arms and legs are beginning to take shapes.

It will take a long time before those legs will raise me into my Mom's arms.

Before these little arms will be able to held Dad's embrace.

 


                                                                                    ____

 

 


Sulli woke up groggily. She felt sore all over specially on her lower parts. She tried to open her eyes slowly and look around.. she can see the white ceiling of the room which unfamiliar to her, the walls and the sheets were strange. 


" Where is she?" she thought not recognizing the place she's in. Sulli was about to get up when she felt something heavy hovering her body.. then she can feel the warmed breath of someone against her nape. 

 


" !" she cursed upon remembering the things before she ended up on bed with the stranger. The man with the golden mask whom she met last night at the party. How could she be so careless.. she never thought she would end up giving her self with a stranger nor never thought she would engaged her self in a one night stand. 

 


Carefully she moved the arms of the stranger away from her so she could face him. A gasped came out from when she saw the stranger's face. How did it happened? How come she didn't recognized him last night?.. those question came out the moment she saw the face of the man. 

 

" No, this isn't happening. Last night was a mistake... a dream it didn't happened." she cringe in disbelief. She wish it was only a dream.. 


" And not with him.. not with one of his Oppa-duel." she fleetingly sob in silence.. covering her face as if it would undo what happened last night. 


" Uhmm.. " she heard him stir in his sleep. 


A total panic came through her body. She cannot show her face to him. Things should be left unknown... she thought. Not minding her own ness, she let herself stumble down the floor and picked the pieces of her clothes that was scattered everywhere. She quickly put them on.. she was looking for her pouch when the man on the bed suddenly woke up. Good thing she was facing opposite from him.


" Hey.. wait. Don't leave yet." the strange man spoke to her. 

 

" I'm going... thanks for last night." she bit her lips as she said the word. It was really not of her. After she found her pouch she immediately walked towards the door and was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter