Chapter Twenty One

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

 


Amber parked her car infront of the resort where Krystal leads here.


"Is that Minho and Sulli?" asked Krystal.

 

Amber followed Krystal's gaze as she was pointing at the car in front of them. Minho was sitting in the drive seat while Sulli beside him.

 

"So we're here. I think everyone is inside." said Amber.

 

"I didn't know they're close." Krystal commented.

 

"Well they should be, since they have a--" Amber was about to say but she stop after she realized that she can't tell it to anyone.

 

"They have?" Krystal asked curiously.

 

"A-- nothing.. forget it." Amber said shoving the topic off.


Krystal turn to her giving her suspiscious look. "You know something?" she asked.

 

Amber just creased her brows. "Yeah, and it's none of your business. Now, let's get out of this car." she said to avoid her questions.

 

 

 


Minho drove without knowing where to go as they ended up in an empty over looking lot just nearby the resort. He look at Sulli's side and found her sleeping. He unbackle his seatbelt and yank on her side as he carefully positioned her comfortably on her seat. Gladly she didn't woke as he has still the time to stare at her face. He then heaved a sigh as he question everything. Why does she knew his Mom?  He can't see any connection.

 


"Where are we?" Sulli asked the moment she woke up while crooking her neck.

 

"Not far from the resort." Minho answered.

 

"Why are we here?" Sulli asked again with a narrowed forehead.

 

"You said you wanted to talk." Minho replied.

 

"Yeah, but here?" Sulli said with a dubious look. "Do you by chance have plans of--" Sulli was about to say but Minho was starting to look pissed. 

 

Minho let out a sigh of surrender. "Do you really look down on me that way?" he asked with a hurted sound in his voice.

 


Sulli didn't let her guard down as she just shrugged her shoulder. "Who knows, you're capable of doing something ridiculous." she said. Although she didn't mean what she said of course she was just trying to open up to him.

 

Minho smirked in disgust. "So that's how you see me. Am I that bad to you?" he said.

 

Sulli turn to him. "Tell me. Are you that person I thought you are?" she said. 

 


"Is this all about Hye Sun?" Minho counterback.

 


She momentarily looking for the Minho she got to know the past months she lived with them. The warm Minho showing his soft side to her unknown child was far from the Minho she was facing with now. Calling his own Mom in a first name basis. The situation was complicated than she expected. Sulli was an orphan she grew up without parents by her side while Minho still have his Mom and Dad. She desperately let out a frustrated sigh and stormed out from the car without saying anything.

 


"Yah~!!" Sulli heard Minho grouse but she ignored him and continue walking out on him. "Yah~ Sulli where the hell are you going?" he 

yelled.

 


"Talk to me when you're done acting like a pigheaded kid!" Sulli yelled back as she continue walking out of lea. She stop the moment she reach the dead end. She stood up at the edge of the cliff. Sulli put her hands on his waist as she breathe deeply. She needed some air, she's tired, she's lacking of sleep. Keeping all these to herself distress her too much. She just wanted to get this matter over and so she can move out and start living her life with her child without the boys.

 


"I hate you.." 

 


"I hate you.."

 


"I hate you.."

 


"Oh, how I hate you so much! You're stubborn, pigheaded jerk. Sorry, bu I will never understand what was Your purpose of having him as Ji--...." Sulli kept on mumbling but stop cautiously as Minho might heard her. "Ugh!!" she frustatedly burst out.

 


"Stubborn, pigheaded and a jerk? That's how much you hated me?" Minho snapped at her back.

 

 

Sulli turn around and saw him standing not far away beside her while crossing his arms against his chest. "Yeah, I hated you from the start." she honestly said.

 


Minho nodded. "I'm aware of that." he said. 

 


Sulli sighed.. feeling a bit of guilt. Does she really hate him? No.. of course not, she maybe detest him at some point but she owe him Ji Min. Ji Min was the only best thing ever happened to her and she will never regret the day she slept with a stranger who turned out to be Minho. 

 

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean that." Sulli said.

 

"Oh c'mon!" Minho said in a mocking tone.

 

Sulli let out a smirked. "If I hated you that much. I wouldn't care." she said coldly.

 

"So you care?" Minho asked.

 

"I sincerely do." Sulli said. 

 

Minho heaved a deep sighed as he pauses. "Okay, I'm listening." he said afterwards which made Sulli turn at his side.

 

"Huh?" Sulli asked dubiously.

 

"I said, I'm listening." Minho said lowering down his guard to this woman whose starting to change him. 

 


Sulli suddenly lost of words as she don't know where to start. She look at their surroundings sunset is just a couple of seconds away. "Do you think it's safe here?" she said instead. 

 


Minho look around. "I guess so. But let's not stay here.. we're standing at the edge of a cliff have you notice?" he said. 

 


Sulli let out a slight chuckle. "Yeah.. I guess it's much better to talk about serious stuff in a safe place." she said biting her lower lip to ease the sudden awkwardness between them. It's always a twit situation on how the atmosphere between them changed in a most sesnseless way. 

 


Minho nodded and headed the way back to his car. He offered a hand.

 

Sulli furrowed looking at his hand. "Why?" 

 

"Sit on the hood." Minho said.

 

"Here?" Sulli asked as she tap the hood of the car. Minho nodded as he waved his hand for her to take them.

 

Sulli took his hand as he assisted her to sit comfortably. "Thanks." she said. 

 

"Wait here." Minho said and left her there. Sulli just followed his gesture as he went to the compartment and took something from there.

 

He came back afterwards with a two canned beer on his hands.

 

Sulli chuckled. "What are those?" she asked.

 

"Beer." Minho shrugged.

 

"Yeah, I know it's beer but why do you have them?" Sulli asked.

 

"I brought that for the boys. But we can have two cans, one for you and one for me." Minho said.

 

"Alright." Sulli said as she reach for the canned beer Minho handed her. She actually stopped the habbit fo drinking liquors after she had Ji Min. 

 

"I just thought it's much better to talk with a can of beer." Minho said while raising a toast. "Or we can also have more till we get drunk." he said while he chuckle.

 

Sulli cleared as it reminded her of that night. 

 

"I was just kidding he said." Minho said. "But you know getting drunk remind me of something." he added.

 

Sulli felt dumb. "W-what?" she asked.

 

"Have you ever been in love Sulli?" Minho asked instead. Sulli just shrugged which made Minho look glance at her. "Don't tell me you never had a boyfriend before you had Ji Min?" he wondered.

 

Sulli bend down her head from embarrassment and smiled bitterly. "No, I never had." she said. 

 

"So, Ji Min's father wasn't your boyfriend?" Minho asked confused. He really had no idea about Sulli's life, he only knew that the guy got her pregnant. 

 


Sulli shook her head. "He wasn't my boyfriend at all." she barely said.

 


Minho look at her side again and crook his head. "So where is he now?" he asked. Come to think of it he only got the chance to ask her about this kind of stuff. 

 

"Are we here to talk about myself, Mr. Choi?" Sulli asked sarcastic. But actually she's diverting him.

 

"No.. I was just curious. You owe me, I acted as your husband during your pregnancy period remember?" said Minho which made her chuckle.

 

"Yeah." Sulli nodded. "You're pretty good in acting, actually." she commented. 

 

"I'm a film director. You have no idea how thorough I am on the set." said Minho bragging about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter