Chapter Thirty Two

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

Slumber Party

 

 

Sulli woke up in a daze with three sets of eyes glowered down at her. Then she heard Ji Min squeal.

 

"Mee-meh!" 

 

"Oh, I'm sorry I fell asleep." said Sulli as she scrumbled up to get up. Jjong reach for her hand and help her to stand up on her feet. 

 

"You should not be sleeping inside a cabinet." scolded Jjong.

 

"Thank you. Ah, that. I think I am just too tired from the flight earlier." said Sulli.

 

"Mee-meh!" Ji Min wriggled from Minho's hold as she raised her tiny arms towards Sulli. 

 

"Hold on baby. Stay with your Daddy first, Mommy is suffering from cramps." said Sulli as she sat down to the nearest chair  inside the room. She wiggle her arms and massage her legs. 

 

But Ji Min winced, she wriggled and forced to get out from Minho's hold. Minho felt defeated and let go of Ji Min.  Ji Min walk unsteady towards Sulli. Minho just watch Ji Min walk out on him with bemused in his eyes. He can't believe that the love of his life is just far from his reach. Ji Min is getting prettier. Her face is as smaller than his fist maybe she got it from him, her features are certainly looks like her Mom. Not that he complains, because Sulli is definitely a beauty. She also got her Mom's white porcelain skin which is all fine and he is proud. At least, Ji Min got her Mom's beautiful genes. 

 

 

Sulli smiled and pick up Ji Min. She tickles Ji Min's tummy which made Ji Min shriek and giggled profusely. ‘The sight were warming, like it's the sight he wanted to go home to after a very long day from work.’ Thought Minho.

 

Jjong nudged him. "So what are your plans now that they're back?" the lad asked in a very low voice like almost a whisper. 

 

Minho give Jjong a questioning look. Like what happened to the animosity he was giving the last three months? 

 

"What?" asked Jjong with an arched brow.

 

Minho look at him strangely. "Why do you ask?" he said with bitter taste feeling. Because even himself doesn't know where to start. After the rejection would he ever push through wooing Sulli? or he should just left things the way it is, because he don't think he can afford another blow of rejection. 

 

"I'm curious." said Jjong.

 

Minho just waved his hand, dismissing the topic. "It's not for anyone to pry on." he said.

 

"Ji Min-ah baby, how does it feel to see Daddy again?" asked Sulli looking at him as if trying to start a conversation with him.

 

Minho avoided Sulli's eyes. He turn his gaze to the ceiling, then he sighed.

 

Sulli felt the coldness in Minho's gesture. Something ache from within her when Minho avoided her gaze. As if he wasn't happy to see her, as if he wouldn't like to be in the same room if not for Ji Min. Sulli swallowed hard and look at Jjong. 

 

Jjong just shrugged. 

 

"I'll just change.. with these." said Minho referring to the pj’s in his hand, without looking at anyone in particular, and then he left the room. 

 

"Jjong Oppa. Do you think he is mad at me?" asked Sulli, after Minho left the room.

 

Jjong sighed. "That, I don't know." he said. "You can't blame him though if ever he is." he added. 

 

Sulli felt hurt. Jjong was right, she can't blame Minho for giving him the cold shoulder. She deserves it. Jjong went to her side and play with Ji Min to break the emotional strain she was currently feeling.

 

"Ji Min-ah let's go. Puppy will play with you. Mommy needs to do something." said Jjong taking Ji Min from her hold.

 

But Ji Min turn away and ignore Jjong, which made her forget her current issue.

 

"Yah! Ji Min-ah you haven't change a bit. You are still snobbing me." said Jjong which made Sulli laugh.

 

"She's just tired Oppa. She will loosen up when she get a proper rest." said Sulli.

 

Jjong cocked his head on the side. "I don't know, I had change my hair color into pink maybe she doesn't recognize me at all. Don't you think?" asked Jjong with a disappointed look.

 

Sulli laugh and shook her head in amusement. "Maybe? It's okay she'll get used to it." she said consoling the lad.

 

They were still engaged with their little conversation when Key bombarded inside the room. "You guys c'mon! What's taking you so long there? Let start the slumber party for Ji Min!" 

 

"Okay Ummah!" said Sulli. "Ji Min you cannot sleep yet, we will celebrate your first birthday party with Daddies." said Sulli. 

 

"Pahteeeh?" jolted Ji Min.

 

"Yes, baby party." said Sulli. 

 

Ji Min then wriggled from her hold. Ji Min wanted to go down and walk so Sulli put her down and let her walk by herself. 

 

Jjong took the chance as he tail behind Ji Min. "I got this Ssul." said Jjong and left her in her pose. She watch the two in bemuse. Sulli then fixed herself and followed them in the living room.

 

 

 

 

___

 

Sulli was bemused watching the guys playing with Ji Min. Well, almost because someone is certainly not enjoying like-- 'really enjoying the party'. It's Taemin, the lad was just seated in the corner watching the interactions of the other guys and Ji Min. She could see it from where she’s seated, she saw him smile and laugh a bit but his smile and laugh would never reach his eyes. It was like he's still beating himself from what happened to Ji Min. Unlike Minho's obvious avoidance and cold treatment. Taemin on the other side had never interacted with her. Like 'never' ever since she arrived that morning with Ji Min. And Sulli couldn't stand it anymore. 

 

So, she stood up and sat beside Taemin which made the lad startled. Sulli reached for Taemin's hand. 

 

"Can we talk please?" Sulli pleads, looking straight to Taemin. 

 

Taemin look at her with puzzlement. He always has that look whenever he’s confused or oblivious from the things going around with his surroundings. Although, Taemin is much older than her for about a year, she always treat Taemin like he is younger than her. He is such a baby. Too fragile and soft.

 

Sulli then stood up not letting go of Taemin's hand and pulled him up with her. "I wouldn't accept no. Go with me." she said firmly. 

 

"But Ssul---" said Taemin in protest.

 

Sulli look back and shook her head. "Guy's we'll be out for awhile. Take care of Ji Min." she said but the guys didn't payed much attention, they were all too absorb goofing around with Ji Min.

 

She tugged Taemin along with her despite the lad's unwillingness. They walk out the apartment and ended up in  a nearest 24 hours convenient store still wearing their Mickey Mouse sleep wears. 

 

Sulli let Taemin sat down on one of the round chairs inside the store. 

 

"Wait here." said Sulli. 

 

Taemin just followed her through his gaze in puzzlement. 

 

 

Sulli got two banana milk for them and paid it in the counter. She went back to Taemin and hand him one banana milk.

 

"What's this?" asked Taemin. 

 

Sulli rolled her eyes. "A Banana milk?" she answered.

 

Taemin made a face. "I know this is a banana milk. But why-- what's this for?" he asked.

 

Sulli ruffled Taemin's hair. "Peace offering." she said as she sat down next to him. 

 

Taemin start sipping the drink through the straw. 

 

Sulli just watch him with delight.

 

"Does that mean you accept my peace offering?" she asked.

 

Taemin look back at her. "I should be the one to asked you your forgiveness. But I was so ashamed to do so." he said.

 

Sulli placed her hand to Taemin's arm. "Tae, it was an accident. No one, not even you wanted it to happened. Don't beat yourself because of that, it's all in the past now. You both are fine. Ji Min has recovered and is growing up just normal. You on the other hand, I am aware that you are still struggling to draw again. I am sorry about that." said Sulli with an empathy. 

 

Taemin was just listening to her. He sighed. "I am glad and happy that Ji Min is fine. That's all that matters to me." he said.

 

"But why it looks like you don't want to be near Ji Min?" asked Sulli with a sad tone.

 

"I'm afraid. I think I got traumatized. I might hurt her again." said Taemin lowering her head, suppressing his emotion.

 

Sulli touch Taemin's arm with reassurance. "Please don't feel that way. You, you love Ji Min like your own and I trust you. I still trust you after what happened because it wasn’t your fault. I never one for second blame you for what happened. I am just sorry for not speaking with you for those times that you were both at the hospital because I was also caught up with my own emotions but I never blame you Tae. So please don't beat up yourself. And treat Ji Min like the way you always did. Don't put some walls between you two." said Sulli.

 

Taemin smiled while wiping the tears streaming down his eyes. Sulli cross the gap between them and give Taemin a hug. 

 

"Let go of your guilt Tae." said Sulli. She heard Taemin sniffles which made Sulli teary eyed too. 

 

 

Taemin break free from Sulli's hug. "Ssul--- Soojung would'nt like this if she saw us hugging." he said breaking the overfilling and over flowing emotions.

 

Sulli's eyes widen. "Woah-- you mean you two are now together?" asked Sulli in disbelief. 

 

Taemin bashfully nodded. "Yes." he said in confirmation.

 

"Woah, finally!" said Sulli, but pouted as she felt envious. The thought of her and Minho's situation came to her momentarily.

 

Taemin noticed the change in her expression. "Are you not happy for us?" he asked.

 

Sulli snap back from her thoughts as she shook her head. "I mean, of course I am happy to hear that. You two suited each other. A tigress and a lamb falling in love." teased Sulli.

 

Taemin laugh at her antics. But he is not to be fooled by Sulli's momentarily change of emotion. "Are you thinking of Minho Hyung?" asked Taemin which made Sulli quiet in her seat. He saw her, sighing heavily. 

 

Sulli tried to smiled and change the topic but Taemin seems to be waiting an answer. It was Taemin who got to know first about her being the girl who Minho slept with. It's not easy to let go from his prying eyes. Sulli surrendered in defeat. 

 

"I was just thinking if when we could ever get that closure?" said Sulli. 

 

Taemin chuckled. "Closure? I thought you already rejected him. Maybe you don't need a closure but let things be the way it is." said Taemin, trying to pry further more.

 

Sulli cocked her head on the side and pouted. "Can we atleast be civil?" she said referring to Minho.

 

Taemin let out a short guttural sound. "He's not accepting your rejection very lightly that's why he was acting that way. If you really wanna make amends with him then you have to do something." said Taemin. 

 

That made Sulli thought. 

 

Taemin patted Sulli's back. "I can help you with that." said Taemin, an idea playing in mind.

 

Sulli just snorted, still sadden by Minho's avoidance and cold treatment. Now that she's back. She's hopeful that they could fix whatever they have. But probably it's too late? Minho might have change his heart. 

 

 

 

___

 

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter