Chapter Nineteen

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

Hearing Ji Min cries at the middle of the night, Minho got up and went to Sulli and Ji Min's room and took care of the baby. It seems like Sulli was very tired sounding asleep in her bed and haven't heard the baby crying on her cradle. He the lamp quietly and take Ji Min out from the cradle.

 

"Sshh.. what's wrong baby?" he asked gently shushing the crying kid by patting her back. Minho went out the room with Ji Min in his arms and head towards the kitchen where he made the bottle. Then sat down on the couch and quietly fed Ji Min as it went back to sleep quickly. After she emptied the bottle, Minho went back in the room and gently put Ji Min in her cradle and tucked a blanket around her as he kissed the sleeping baby on her forehead.

 


He then carefully turned off the lamp on the bedside table but on an instant he pauses as his gaze stop and stared at Sulli who's still sleeping soundly on the bed. Minho bended his head as he wish to kiss Sulli on her forehead.. his lips almost touching her skin but too scared that might Sulli woke up. He sighed as he pulled his self up and forget what he should supposed to do and just headed the doorway when Sulli speak at the back.

 


"M-minho?" Sulli utter while turning on the lamp.

 

Minho turned back to face her and force an awkward smile. "Uhm yeah, I'm sorry I didn't me-" he was about to explain to her but she cut him off.

 

"Did Ji Min woke up?" Sulli asked.

 

"Yeah, she was crying so I made a bottle and fed her." Minho replied.

 

"Sorry, you should have just waken me up." said Sulli.

 

"No, it's alright. I can took care of it." Minho said while waving a hand.

 

"Thank you." said Sulli with a smile.

 

Minho hid a chuckle though he doesn't know where it come from. It was actually out of giddiness feeling. Amazed with the beauty infront of him. She even gets more beautiful after a sound sleep. That's a revelation again, he has been with so many woman before but never did he appreciate their beauty except that woman he slept a year ago and Sulli. And it really feels weird. Is he having a crush on her? while he still looking for that woman he thought he's inlove with? Minho shook his head.

 

"Minho? Is there something wrong?" asked Sulli.

 

Minho suddenly felt embarassed. "N-nothing, I think I should get back to bed." he said and immediately went out the door and close it behind him. Minho heaved a deep sigh and walk towards the couch and slump himself against it.

 

 


__

 

 

 

Sulli furrowed looking at the now closed door where Minho left. As she can never really understand him. He has mood swings unlike the others, he has the most unpredictable attitude among them. And she can only shook a head. Thankfully Ji Min got her cheerful attitude from her not from his Dad. 

 

She then got up to check her child.. "Ji Min baby, is Mom selfish?... from not telling your Daddy the truth? Or a coward, because I still thought that he might not accept you? But you see.. he's a good man, right? And he loves you.. Mommy can feel it." she muttered as she is talking to her sleeping child. "Mommy is like in the middle of charivari right now baby, there is your Papa Onew who confessed to me that he loves me and yet, I don't know. I don't want to reject him. He was been good to me eversince.. and to you baby most specially. Would Mommy give him a chance? But..." she continued closing her eyes as she's starting to crack up from the feeling of heaviness inside. Touching the edge of the blanket that covered Ji Min, soothing herself by her child mere presence. Somehow she felt a little less weary. 

 

 

After some moment, she gently move aside and supposedly going back to bed when she heard her phone vibrating on the bedside table. Sulli checked the caller id, it was the same number who kept on calling her at the office but failed to answer. She never had a second thought to answer it this time as she felt it was an important call.

 


"Yes, hello?" Sulli answered.

 

"Ms. Choi Sulli?" asked the caller.

 

"Yes, speaking." she replied.

 

"I'm sorry for calling you at this hour Ma'am, I'm calling in behalf of Dr. Park. I am the patient's nurse. Mrs. Choi Hye Sun was deeply in pain and she's refusing to be treated at all. I wish you can be of help by coming over... so you could convince her." said the female nurse.

 

"Where is she now? Is she okay?" Sulli asked worried about Mrs. Choi.

 

"To be honest Ms. Sulli she's not. There had been complication with the patient's condition, and according to Dr. Park. Her case is getting worsen everyday." said the female nurse. 

 

Sulli heaved a sighed, she knew about Mrs. Choi's condition. She keep herself updated with the help of Dr. Park but the latter didn't mention that Mrs. Choi has been refusing treatments. "I'm coming. Thank you for calling." she said before ending the call. Sulli sat at the edge of the bed thinking on how would she can get there at the hospital. And she can't leave Ji Min without telling anyone that she's leaving. She only thought of one person who can help her.. she then begun dialling his number. 

 


"H-hello." asked Taemin in a husky voice.

 

"Taemin.. I need your help." she said.

 

"H-help? Who's this?" Taemin asked.

 

"Sulli..." she said.

 

"S-sull--?? What? Where are you? What the-- aww.. " Taemin asked hysterically as she even heard noisy sound at the background.

 

"Ssshh.. Taemin!" said Onews voice at the background.

 

"Yah~ Ssul. Where are you?" said Taemin in now modulated tone.

 

"I'm just a wall apart Tae... I need your help but let's not talk about it over the phone. Make yourself decent and see me at the garage." she said.

 

"What? Now? It's just wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter