Chapter Thirty Three

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

Boys Night Out 

 

 

Hanchu, 

Sinsa-dong

 

 

Minho arrived at Hanchu, the guys favorite pub house. He sat down quietly to one of the vacant seats across Daniel.

 

"So, what do you want from Sulli?" asked Jjong without going around the bush. 

 

Daniel gazed at Minho. He cleared his throat before he spoke. 

 

"I like her." answered Daniel, unwavering. 

 

Jjong arched his brows. He pour himself a small glass of soju and drunk it straight. 

 

Minho chuckled from what he heard. But didn't say anything. He also drunk his soju straight from the glass.

 

Key cleared his throat. "You like our Sulli?" he asked.

 

"Yes." said Daniel determined. His arms were crossed against his firm chest. He was like on the hot seat as the guys grilled him with questions. 

 

"You like him as a man?" confirmed Jjong. 

 

"That's not a question. It would be a statement. Yes, definitely I am a man. I like Sulli as a woman." said Daniel unshaken. He was looking intently at Minho.

 

Minho drunk his glass of soju without taking off his eyes from Daniel. Then let out a chuckle. His face was full of sarcasm. 

 

"Minho Hyung how about you? Who is Sulli to you?" asked Taemin which made Jjong, Key and Onew look at the lad. Taemin has that stern expression. He from the beginning was siding up with Minho. 

 

Their eyes fixated on him. 

 

His eyes furrowed slightly. His eyes lingered to Daniel. "Sulli is the mother of my kid." he said in a cold tone. 

 

"That's not my question Minho Hyung. Who is Sulli to you?" Taemin repeated his question, now with some edge in his voice.

 

"He answered it. Sulli is the 'mother' of his kid." said Daniel.

 

Taemin thump his fist lightly on the table. "Let me rephrase the question, Minho Hyung." he said ignoring Daniel. "How do you feel about her?" 

 

Minho's eyes softened. He played with the mouth of the glass and smirked. Then he look at Taemin, then Daniel. 

 

Then he let out a laugh. "Why would I tell you what I feel about her? You're not Sulli. If I tell what I feel for her, would it matter? No, because she cannot hear it." said Minho. They know him well, he is always logical. 

 

Key nodded. "Right. Minho is right." he said then toss his glass up on the air.

 

Daniel chuckled. 

 

"Will anyone ask me if how do I feel about Sulli?" Onew butted in. 

 

Key hissed. "Yah!" he snapped to Onew who was sitting beside him. 

 

"Shut up Kibum. These two are lousy guys. Daniel like Sulli, while Minho can't figure his feelings for her." Onew sneered. "Me, me!" he said as he stood up thumping his chest with his fist. "I love her, more than anything in this world. That I am willing to be the father of someone's child." he said heaving hard as he look at Minho.

 

 

Jjong shook his head. "What a cruel world." he said. He called out one of the waitress inside the bar. 

 

A pretty waitress with a petite form walk over their table. "Yes, Sir?" asked the pretty waitress.

 

Jjong smiled sheepishly. Okay this one is cute. He thought. "Ah miss? can we have more soju, please." he said politely.

 

The pretty waitress smiled. "Okay, anything else?" she asked. 

 

"And-- may I know your name?" asked Jjong smiling back.

 

The pretty waitress slightly furrowed her brows. "Taeyeon." she said plainly.

 

Jjong nodded as he cup his chin. "Taeyeon!" he said as if savouring her name in his mouth. "Okay, Taeyeon-ssi. I have a question." 

 

Taeyeon furrowed but act as if she was interested. "What about, Sir?" she asked politely. 

 

"Do you find me attractive?" Jjong asked, with that seriousness in his voice.

 

Taeyeon suppressed a chuckle, she even almost roll her eyes but she remain calm as she maintain the 'customer is always right' policy. "If I would be honest, Sir? I think everyone from this table is attractive. Except--" 

 

Jjong cut her off. "Are you saying that I am not attractive?" he asked as he leaned forward.

 

"Uhm, I didn't say anything yet. I was about to say that you were the least attractive one but I am not saying you are unattractive." said Taeyeon.

 

Key let out a chuckled as he heard everything. 

 

"Yah yeobo!" Jjong nudged Key. The latter just shook his head and laugh.

 

"That was basically was my honest opinion, don't get offended Sir." said Taeyeon. 

 

 

Jjong was flustered.

 

"Okay! More soju on this table!" Taeyeon shouted at the bar counter and bushed out some empty bottles from their table. 

 

Jjong's gaze followed the lady. She seemed to be an interesting woman. He thought.

 

 

____

 

 

"I deserve Sulli more than anyone of these two!" Onew continues. He was quiet tipsy.

 

"Yah, enough-- Onew hyung!" hissed Key. 

 

"Of course. Enough. I already given up to Minho. But this brat---" Onew was about to continue but Key shush him and pull himdown to get back on his seat.

 

"Sure!" Taemin spoke.  "We can't say Minho never love Sulli. I’m not saying I am siding with him, he was right. This is not our problem. It's his." said Taemin. A smirk is playing in the corner of his lips. "Then Mr. Henney. Our house is open for you anytime. You can visit Sulli, as often as you like." he said. 

 

"Yah! I also own our apartment. He cannot come to my house as he pleased." Onew contradicted.

 

Jjong agreed to Taemin. "I'm with Taemin."

 

Key smiled at Daniel. "You have my vote." he said.

 

Minho shook his head. "I am also an owner of the house. I disagree." he said with a clench jaw.

 

"Two vs Three!" said Taemin, with a provocative look. "We won!" he smirked.

 

Minho can't take it anymore. He thumped his fist hard on the table. "Stop, all of you. What are you guys doing? Would you trust Sulli to this man?" he asked, pointed directly straight to Daniel. 

 

"Exactly, if he wants to pursue Sulli then he needs to visits the house. Do you want him wooing Sulli at his office?" asked Key.

 

Minho closed his eyes. They're testing his temper. He swallowed hard. "Look here." he said to Daniel. "I don't mean to compete with anyone, regarding my relationship with my 'family'. Sulli and Ji Min are my family. They belong to me." he said it with firmness in his voice. 

 

Daniel has that smug look on his face. "They don't belong to you, yet. Sulli as what I've heard is not married. She can entertain men. I don't think you two has that special relationship, you are just the father of her daughter. That kid is not even registered after your name." said Daniel unshakenly. "Would you want me to continue? Probably, you won't like me calling your daughter a bas---" 

 

Jjong cut Daniel off. "Hey, that's foul!" he warned.

 

Daniel arched his brows. "I know. But in my culture. It's the harsh truth." he said it casually. "You're daughter is still a bastard." 

 

Minho clenched his jaw. His face darkened. He stood up drastically and went to Daniel side and took him on his collar. "You--" he start. "You know nothing about my relationship with Sulli and my daughter." his eyes warmed like a tears want to escape from them. There was a lump forming in his throat. He tighten his grip and look at the ceiling before he fiercely look at Daniel again. 

 

"Never ever call my daughter a bastard. You are not in the position to call her that. And you will never ever--- take my woman away from me. Sulli and I-- Ji Min is binding us together. And that's what you don't have. You are just her boss." he said full of angst and then let go of him with a light push. 

 

Taemin secretly smirked. His plans are working. It was all his intention to provoke Minho.

 

 

Minho was supposed to go back to his seat but turn back to Daniel again. "Mind telling me what company you own?" he asked but took it back. "A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter