Chapter Seven

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 


Mommy it's getting more narrow inside here..

I'm excited to see the world.. 

What it looks like out there...


Can you here me babbling Mom?

Ta-ta-ta, Ta-ta-ta

That's my response everytime you talk to me Mom..

But why do I hear a lot of voice? 2 or more...

Who are they?.. 

They are bit scary.. there voice are too loud..

It's startle me.. 

Is one of them my Dad?


                                                                            __

 

Third Trimester...

 


As her baby's birth gets closer the more Sulli get anxious every now and then. She can barely have a goodnight sleep... goodnight sleep is now a hazy memory. Her baby bump is simply too big to allow her to lie down comfortably. She keep on needing the loo, spending time in there than not... thank's to her growing baby who's putting much pressure in her bladder. She's now in her 32 weeks of pregnancy, 8 months to be exact.


Sulli lazily got up from bed.. as she was about to go to the loo to wee, getting tired of going back here and there. Aside from not having a good sleep, keep on going to the loo or bathroom... not being comfortable lying on bed.. she's also suffering from restless leg syndrome, backache, leg cramps.. itching, if she's having sleepless night from being uncomfy of lying down because of her baby bump.. another thing was she's having vivid dreams, she's been dreaming of the night when it all started before she got herself knocked up.. she's been dreaming of him. The father of her baby is just near yet too far... and she hated the fact that they're living in one roof and he could atleast be more gentle at her.. not because she's having his baby but because she's pregnant and carrying a child and try to be more considerate. If only she had the guts to slap at his face the truth.. but she can't, she's scared of rejection. 


One month more until her baby's birth.. then she and her baby can leave the apartment of her Oppa's and live in their own. She can't wait... it really breaks her everytime he's giving her a cold shoulder. It was nothing to her before.. but now it really has an effect on her or she's just too sensitive?


Walking pass through the sala and saw Minho sleeping uncomfortably at the couch... she heaved a sigh, feeling guilty for using his room. She walks back inside the room and get a spare blanket.. in a sneaky walk she successfully gets behind the couch without making a sound afraid to wake him up and gain a grumpy face from him. She carefully put the blanket on top of him... but to her dismay Minho caught her arm. Closing her eyes and bitting her lip.. as she waits for his berate.


"Please don't leave.." said the sleeping Minho.. she sigh in relief, she tried to remove her hand from his hold when he spoke again. "Tell me your name..." she crooked her head, trying to figure out what he's talking. "Could it be?... can he?.. no!" shaking her head as she slowly remove her hand and continue her purpose why she got up from bed. 


"It can't be... no..." she muttered. Aside from she's scared of being rejected, she doesn't want to ruin things which isn't there in the first place... it's better to not let him know. He might just regret that night.. and being cold towards her... gaining insults from him is more than enough to take. She doesn't want to let her baby feel being unlove by her own father. 


After doing her business inside the bathroom.. she sneakily walked back to her room and tried hard to get back from slumber. 

 

                                                                                   
                                                          __

 

"Good morning! Wake up everyone.. breakfast is ready!" Key's voice echoed inside the not so big apartment.


"Yah.. will you lower down your voice!" said Minho who's sleeping at the couch and was startled with Key's voice.


"It's time for breakfast.. get up now, and why did you slept there?" said Key.


"I can't sleep in Onew and Taemin's room since Onew hyung kept on snoaring!" said Minho.. didn't bother to get up and snuggled more under the blanket. "Blanket?" he didn't remember that he had one last night. He furrowed.. "Did you put a blanket on me?" he asked towards Key.


"No.. I didn't even noticed you're there if you didn't talked." said Key. He shrugged and was about to go back to sleep, but Key patted him harshly on his leg. "Yah, get up now!" said Key. 


"Aish, seriously! Why can you be so annoying Kibum specially in the morning!!" said Minho as he lazily got up from the couch. "Where are the others?" he asked.


"Try to check them in the rooms and wake them up.." commanded Key as he is busy setting up the table. Minho nodded and checked the rooms only to find out that no one was in there.


"Where is everyone? They aren't in the rooms." said Minho informing Key.


"Really?.. where are they?" said Key wondering. Just then when the door opened and the four smiling faces came back from somewhere.


"Where have you been?" asked Key.


"We went for a walk." said Onew helping out Sulli to sit on the couch.


"You went for a walk without waking me up? Yah, Jjong.. why didn't you wake me up?" asked Key raging out his rants.


"I don't have the heart to wake you up, you just held a fashion show yesterday so I thought you were tired and not bother to disturb you. You can join us tomorrow." explained Jjong.


"Yeah, that's right." said Key but still sulking. While Minho didn't bother to join the conversation as he mindlessly sit on one of the chair and starting to put a food on his own plate but Key tapped his hand and glared at him.


"What? aren't we supposed to eat breakfast?" asked Minho.


"Yeah.. but have you forgot your table manners?" scolded Key. Minho just rolled his eyes.. not minding Key's raves. Key won't last a day without ranting about non-sense stuff.


"By the way.. Minho your going with Sulli to the Lamaze class today." said Onew.


"Oppa.. why?" said Sulli in protest... her eyes widened. It was unexpected. 


"Why?" Minho also asked... 


"Me, I need to go to the publisher today." said Taemin.


"Amber is on leave.. so no one will look after the shop, but me." said Key.


"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter