Chapter Thirty Four

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

Mee-meh's rage...

 

my mum looks like an angel . . . 

as soft as a kitten . . . 

and as kind as Snow White . . .

but she's tough as a metal. . .

and roar like a lion . . .

she could snarl like a tiger . . .

but she is really nice my mum . . .

 

 

____

 

 

Waking up in the morning is something that few people really enjoy. For Minho it is a task for him to wake up early. He is a morning person. But today was kind of odd. He wake up with a fog-head. He has no idea what time is it. He was in his room which is really strange because the last time he remember was he was in his car which Key driving and the rest of it was a blur. 

 

He slowly sat up and managed to get his legs over the side of the bed. He groggily stood up and walked out of the bedroom. He met  a quiet odd living room. The only thing he could hear was the sound of saucers, frying pan and it seems like someone was cooking from the kitchen. Everyone was in the living room except Jjong, Sulli and Ji Min. 

 

"Good morning!" he greeted. But no one payed attention to him. Seems the guys suffers hang over too.

 

He sat beside Taemin. "What time you guys finished last night?" he asked.

 

Taemin just shook his head and shush him. 

 

"What?" he asked.

 

"Be quiet, if you don't want to gain Sulli's rage." he said. 

 

"Sulli? Why-- what's going on?" he asked curious.

 

"I think we really messed up last night." Onew said. 

 

"We? You-- mean the three of you? Uhmm.. I'm guessing you two threw up last night?" said Minho.

 

"U-huh! And you? why are you in the room when I left you in the couch last night?" Key said giving him a dirty look.

 

That made Minho think. Did he just sleep walk to that room or Sulli brought him there? The latter was impossible. Very impossible. He then washed his face with his hand in embarrassment as there's a possibility that he crashed inside the room in his drunken state. 

 

"Have you realized it by now? And who knows what did you do?" said Key with a roll eyes. 

 

Minho cringe at the thought. He was about to stand up when Sulli carrying Ji Min on her waist entered the living room. Her face is literally showing animosity. 

 

"The food is set on the table, you all can eat and get rid of your hang over." Sulli said in an authoritative voice.

 

"Neh!" Onew, Key and Taemin answered in unison. Taemin nudge him to follow. Minho touch his nape with the tip of his finger and awkwardly walk with them, side eyeing Sulli as he passed through her. She was wearing a stoic face. Ji Min though, he was so careful to get unnoticed but Ji Min saw him.

 

"Dee-dee!!" Ji Min cried out spreading her arms towards him. 

 

Minho silently cringed. "Ahm-- Ji Min baby. Daddy---" he was saying but Sulli cut him out.

 

"Ji Min baby your Daddy is still wrecked of alcohol. He can't hold you unless he wash himself." said Sulli with a slight sarcasm. 

 

Ji Min pouted and sniffed burying her face at the crook of Sullis neck. 

 

Minho let out a sighed but didn't say anything as he continue walking towards the dining area. 

 

 

The dining table was set with complete course of food for hang over. The last time he check Sulli doesn't cook. But the food on the table look so pleasant.

 

"Did you cook these all?" asked Onew, even him look so surprised. 

 

"Just eat them all." said Sulli coldly without giving them a glance. She was busy settling up Ji Min on the high chair.  

 

Taemin sat down first. "Let's just eat Hyung." he signaled them. Then they all sat down quietly. 

 

Sulli was holding a pitcher and walk over the table. She pour an amount of colored moss green liquid in each glasses. 

 

Key made a disgusting face. "What's that?" he asked.

 

Sulli just stared at him blankly. "Just drink it. You all should eat every food i served." she said in monotone.

 

"Ah what a winch! Yah! Sulli--" Key was about to say but Taemin shushed his Hyung. 

 

Onew swallowed hard. "Let's dig in." he said forcibly.

 

Minho shook his head. He look at the foods, the preparation was quiet good and it looks edible. He first take the glass of whatever juice it was and drunk it but suddenly spat it out to the sink.

 

"What the heck was that?" he said in disgust. 

 

Sulli took his glass and pour the same amount of green liquid again. "Drink it." she said handing him the horrible drink 

 

Minho shook his head and walked pass through Sulli, he went back to his seat as he ignored her. 

 

"How does it taste?" asked Onew with a contorted face.

 

“Awful!” he mouthed, then Minho took a bite of fried egg but spat it out. "What the---" he said. It was too salty. 

 

Key took a bite of the fried egg too and like Minho he spat it out. "Eeek--- Sulli!?" he exclaimed. 

 

Sulli just shrugged. "Finish all the food." she said firmly. 

 

"But how can we---" Onew was about to protest but Sulli turn and shoots them each a death stare. 

 

"Now you all have the right to complain huh?--" Sulli snapped out. 

 

They went all silent. 

 

"Drink that up! It's a pickled juice. It's good for hang over. And yes i made the egg salty purposely to get even. All you have to do is finish them all." she said.

 

"But how can we eat them when it's too salty." said Key.

 

Sulli brows shoots up in an arched. 

 

Minho was about to stand up but Sulli's death glare landed on him. "No one will leaves the table, unless you're all done." she warned them with a stern face and firm voice. She then attended to Ji Min, as the kid were also about to have her brunch.

 

Ji Min too refuses to eat her baby food which made Sulli lost her temper. She growled, her chinky eyes widen to scare the kid. "Hummmn.. Ji Min! Open-- your mouth!" she was forcing the spoon to Ji Min's mouth but the kid just turn away and knock the bowl which left the baby food spill all over the floor.

 

Her frustration and anger reached her boiling point as she hit Ji Min's hand. "You are such a naughty girl, you cannot shoved your food away just like that!" she was really feed up. 

 

Ji Min pouted and sniffed, followed by her loudest cry. 

 

"Mee- meh!" Ji Min said in between cries.

 

Sulli eyes narrowed into thin slits. "No Mee-meh! You spilled your food. So you won't eat at all!" she said to punish her.

 

"Oh c'mon Ssul. She's just a kid!" said Key but Sulli ignored him.

 

Taemin stood up and was about to pick up the bowl from the floor but Sulli snap at him.

 

"Leave it there!" she said.

 

Onew sighed and just sat there. He just look at the crying Ji Min with empathy.

 

Minho closes his eyes and clenched his fist. "Just what do you think your doing?" he bursted and was about to come to Ji Min's rescue but Sulli reprimanded him.

 

"No one dare come and get her." Sulli warned. Still scolding Ji Min.

 

"That's enough!" said Minho as he stood up and walked over to Ji Min.

 

Ji Min look at her Daddy as if asking for comfort.

 

Minho cannot afford to see Ji Min crying like that, his expression soften. "Come to Daddy." he said.

 

But Sulli was firm. She look at Ji Min with a hard expression. "No!!" she reprimanded. "You can't!" 

 

Ji Min let out an excessive sniffles, she was gazing back and forth at her Mee-meh and Dee-dee. Her Mee-meh looks so scary at the moment and her Dee-dee looks so comforting. But she cannot chose any of them, one way or another if she won't follow her Mee-meh and chose her Dee-dee. Her Mee-meh will get hurt. So she just bowed her head, covering her eyes with her arms and let out a muffle cries. 

 

"Oh dear Lord! My poor Ji Min!" said Key who cannot stand the scene anymore, he stood up and get the kid from the high chair. 

 

Taemin joined Key too.

 

 "Our baby Ji Min-ah, stop crying now baby!" cooed Taemin.

 

____ 

 

 

Sulli sat there frustrated. She fan herself as tears beginning to blur her vision. She wiped her tears quickly not to get attention, as it started to stream down her face. She let out a heavy sighed. Her head started to throb. Her hormones is causing havoc to her mood at the time being, fueled it up with lack of sleep. She also felt apologetic for chastising her daughter like that. It drains too much of her energy.

 

She let out a snuffles as she stood up. She quietly walk over the table and started clearing out the food she cooked for them. One by one she took the plates of food into the sink, aware from the set eyes following her move. She pretended to be busy doing her chores. 

 

Onew grab her arm. "What's wrong Ssul?" he asked gently.

 

Sulli just shook her head. "Nothing, just ignore me." she said in a now calmer voice, she tug her arm from Onew's hold and walk pass through him as she continue her chores. 

 

Whilst Minho stood there and watch her movement in baffle. Her unfathomable behavior infuriate him.

 

 

____

 

 

It's now Ji Min's bath time. Sulli prepared her bath tub, with lukewarm water and a bubble bath along side with her toys floating in the water. Ji Min hates bathing, she needs to be surrounded of toys to make their bath time more fun. 

 

"Ji Min baby it's now bath time." said Sulli. 

 

Ji Min was having fun playing with Taemin and Key in the living room. 

 

"Oh Ji Min-ah! It's bath time!" cooed Taemin. 

 

Ji Min look at her, as if confirming. Sulli nods her head. "It's bath time. We play in the tub. Okay?" she said convincing the kid.

 

Ji Min profusely shook her head. "Noooohw!!" she said.

 

Sulli pursed her lips trying to hold her patience. "C'mon baby. We need to take a bath." she said as she sat down and was about to hold Ji Min but the kid crawl as quickly as she could towards Minho who was currently working on his computer.

 

"Hmm.. baby. Daddy is working on something." said Minho when he notice Ji Min crawling up his leg. 

 

"Bat- bat nooohw!" Ji Min pouted with a shook of her head.

 

Minho furrowed smiling. "What?" he asked not quiet comprehending Ji Min's baby talk. 

 

Ji Min raised her hands up and wash her face with her both hands and made a face. "Bat-bat noohw!" the kid repeated the gesture over and over for Minho to understand but the latter just laugh at loud. 

 

"Daddy don't understand baby." said Minho in bemused.

 

"Your daughter don't want to take a bath." Taemin translated.

 

Minho laughed again. "Really?" he said and smell Ji Min's bottom. He scrunched up his nose as he smelled something awful. "Eerr.. Ji Min i guess you really need to take a bath. You poo-poo!" 

 

Ji Min made a toothy smile. "Poo-poo!!" 

 

Sulli almost cringed. The sight of them is quiet amusing but she was too worn out to appreciate it at the moment. She walked towards them. 

 

"C'mon Ji Min. Bath time!" she said.

 

Ji Min snuggle on Minho's chest. 

 

Sulli sighed and rolled her eyes. She need to use some force otherwise Ji Min won't listen to her. Ji Min become so stubborn and she understand why. Since she has now her Daddy to take her side. 

 

She walk over and take away Ji Min with all her might from Minho's hold. Ji Min wriggle in her arms and whined.

 

"Nooohw! Mee-meh yaayaay! yaayaay!!" whined Ji Min. 

 

Sulli smack lightly Ji Min's bottom. "Who's yaayaay now huh?" she scolded. Her yaayaay means naughty. 

 

Sulli was trying to catch Ji Min's eyes with a scolding look but Ji Min quieted down as she is now sulking this time. She cross her little arms and bowed her head. She knows she's being naughty. 

 

She heaved a sighed. She never felt so desperate. Although yeah she's acting overly dramatic and a bit exaggerated at this rate. But I guess that's how it is, the rapid change of mood is a part of being a woman. 

 

She carried Ji Min into the bathroom. She placed her into the tiles and strip all her garments out. She cleanse her bottom first to get rid of the stinky poop.

 

Ji Min started to whine again as she step foot into the water. She scream the moment water touches her skin. 

 

Sulli shush her. "It's okay baby, it's just water. Look at Mommy. It will be fine." she cooed to comfort her. But Ji Min tried her best not to sink into the water. Her feet wriggles when she's trying to place her into the tub.

 

"Aish-- Ji Min, please cooperate!" said Sulli out of despair.

 

Minho walk over inside the bathroom. "Let me be of help." he said.

 

Sulli didn't acknowledge him. She tried her best to ignore him. 

 

"Ji Min, baby look." Minho sat down as he drip his hands into the water and grab a soap. He then generously rub his hands together and get an amount of water and rub it again until it become slippery. And then he place his hands in circle and creates a soap skin. Then he gently blow it, then a huge bubble came out.

 

Ji Min's attention was diverted with Minho's tricks. 

 

Sulli took the chance to place her into the tub which Ji Min merely notice as she was too absorb watching her Daddy. Then she started cleaning her up. It seems Ji Min already adjusted as she was now enjoying her bath. Both her and Minho was playing with the water, splashing water on each other. Sulli just let them enjoy in their little bubble and let Ji Min stayed in the water for a little while. She sat down on the side of the tub and quietly watch them.

 

Sulli couldn't help the smile that was plastered on her face. Though, as much as she didn't want to end their little fun, but Ji Min might catch a cold if she would let her stay in the water for a bit longer. 

 

"Okay Ji Min enough now. Let's rinse you off." said Sulli, she gather the kid out of the tub. And took a clean lukewarm water and quickly rinse off Ji Min. 

 

Minho handed her the towel after she rinse Ji Min.

 

Sulli just nodded as she took the towel from him. She quickly wrap Ji Min with the towel and walk out from the bathroom leaving Minho with the things they used during Ji Min's bath. 

 

Minho followed Sulli and Ji Min into the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter