Chapter Six

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 

 


Mommy am I giving you a hard time?

Am I making you weary?

I can move myself  now.


I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday.

My mouth is just beginning to open now.

Probably, in a year or so I shall be laughing and later talking.


I know what my first two words... 


.... it will be MAMA & PAPA.

 

 

                                                                                          ___

 

 

Sulli was being discharge after two days of being hospitalized. She already regain her strenght and thanks to her Oppa's for taking cared of her. She just learned about the baby's gender and same with the guys she was happy to learned that she's having a baby girl. But there's one problem.. she seems not welcome with one of the SHINee... yeah, that's what she called them. The five gorgeous shining SHINee boys.


"Isn't it enough that were helping her? Why do I have to move out from my room and share rooms with one of you?" said Minho who is obviously annoyed. She was in the kitchen, when she heard Key, Onew and Minho arguing.


"It's just for the meantime Minho." Onew said in a calm voice.


"Then why not offer your rooms?" said Minho.


"Eerr.. our room is messy and we can't let Sulli sleep on a smelly room, right?" said Key.


"Then clean up your rooms." said Minho. Sulli can't stop herself not to in so she came out from the kitchen to joined them.


"Oppa.. it's okay, I can always go back to my apartment." she said which made Minho rolled his eyes.


"That's right, we can always visit her anytime there." Minho agreed which made him garner a  look from Key.


"Is that how ruthless you are Minho?" said Key with scowling look.


"Let's stop arguing? If Sulli can't stay here, then we'll move out." said Onew. 


"Fine! She can use my room." said Minho in surrender. Onew and Key smirk secretly while Sulli followed Minho to his room.

 

 

"Oppa, you don't have to do this if you don't like to." she said, Minho just shove his hand signaling her to leave. Even from the start Minho never treats her like her other Oppa treats her, he's always been giving her a cold shoulder which she don't understand.


"You can use this room as long as you want, happy now?" Minho said sarcastically not facing her while busy getting his stuff. 


"I can sleep at the couch." she said, that's the only time when Minho turned his attention to her.


"Oh, please Sulli stop being so petty." said Minho still full of sarcasm in his tone.


She let out a sigh. Minho can be so hard at times. This was the longest conversation they had since from the beginning, either he will just nod at her or not talk to her at all. 


"I'm not Oppa, I just don't want to be a burden to you or to anyone." she said.


Minho just rolled his eyes. "Yeah, right." 


"Stop being an Choi! We can perfectly hear you from here." yelled Key.


"Shut up Kibum!" Minho yelled back. " You know what? this is what you're causing us, trouble. Whoever the father of your baby is, tell him how irresponsible he is! Does he even know that he's going to be a Dad?" said Minho pissed.


Sulli was hurt. She was expecting him to say it to her, though. "I'm sorry Oppa, I didn't mean to cause any trouble to anyone of you." she said sniffing, trying to hold back her tears. She was just about leave the room when she felt fluttering movement in her stomach. " Ahh... Oppa!" she exclaimed.


"What?" said Minho with an expressionless face. 


"The baby..." she said when she felt the movement again, as if someone kicking her inside.


"Yah.. what's wrong?" asked Minho who runs towards her, which made her surprise.


"The baby... I felt her, she's kicking." she said, but this time she's enjoying the baby's antics.


"Does it hurt?" asked Minho with a stoic face, though it is still obvious that he was somehow worried.


"No.." she shook her head. "I guess it's just normal. Do you wanna feel it, you can touch my tummy so you could feel it?" 


"Huh? Ah.. no." he said in horror, as it was the scariest thing to do. She just nodded.


"I still have a lot of things to do. Just leave me here." said Minho coldly afterwards and continue what he was doing. 


She shrugged. "Oh-okay.. " she mumbled and walked out the room.

 

 

He must admit he's being insensitive, selfish, ignorant, cocky person. Well, that's what he's acting at the moment, he's been acting like a total a jerk towards Sulli and he don't know why. Everytime he sees her, there's something weird.. it was as if he had this connection with her, which makes the creepy out of him. For a long time that was the first time he talked to her that way... he don't want to get near her, now how could he avoid her when they're living in one roof?

 

"Oppa the baby is starting to kick.." he heard Sulli said. He felt the urge to take a peek. And there he saw Onew and Key who looks so amazed.


"Omo.. yeah, I saw it.. it's moving!" said Key wide eyed.


"Really? can I.. ahm, can I touch it?" asked Onew who was a bit awkward. 


"You wanna feel the movement of the baby Oppa?" Sulli asked as she held Onew's hand and let him feel the baby's fluttering movement. 

 

Minho clenched his teeth, he can't convey what he felt right at that moment. He went back inside the room and continue to pack all the unnecessary things in his room, he didn't notice that he actually cleaned the entire room for Sulli and the baby sake. 

 


                                                                                        ___

 


The next day Sulli and Onew was scheduled to attend the Lamaze class. And there was Key and Taemin who are most excited than them. While Jjong has to go to his recording studio and so he can not come with them. Minho on the other hand were also about to leave, he's going to attend a meeting with one of the famous network in Seoul.


"Oh, where are the two of you going?" asked Onew towards Key and Taemin.


"Taemin wants to go with you... so I'm going too." said Key who entered first the car before Sulli.

 

 

"Yah, Hyung why me?" Taemin opposed as he followed Key inside.

 


"Hey, you two get out. You can't go with us." Onew scolded the two.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter