Chapter Twenty

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

Sulli and Taemin had witnessed Mrs. Choi suffered in pain. She was able to take the treatment by their persistence. Comparing it from Sulli's previous visits the poor woman gets weaker and thinner.


She shut her eyes, she wish Minho find it in his heart to forgive his Mom whatever the poor woman done in the past. What more painful in the world for a mother when you knew you can't be with your son for the last days of your life?

 


"I want to punch Minho Hyung in the face for not giving her mother the attention she deserve. But at the same time I pity him because he's gonna lose his Mom, not knowing it." said Taemin. They were both standing outside the ICU looking after Mrs. Choi through the glass window.

 

"Then we'll let him know Taemin. Call one of them and tell everyone we'll have a family outing. I know a place." said Sulli giving the lad the instruction. Taemin nodded as he immediately dialled Jjong's number and told him the plan.

 

Sulli accepted Mrs. Kang's offer to use their family's private resort for the weekend as she thought that would be the right place to tell Minho about her Mom situation. It's the only way she could do to corner Minho without telling him directly that his Mom is sick and he needs to forgive her right away because she's dying, it won't work that way. He should see her himself.

 

 

__

 

 

An awkward silence enveloped between Minho while he was in the driver seat and Onew sitting at the front, beside him. It has been a week since Onew started giving him his cold shoulders. It all started when he and Sulli together with Ji Min got stuck from the storm as they stayed for a night in his condo. Onew's chinky eyes that would always give him that stern look which he cannot understand. Probably he does something or he got jealous. The same day which he felt there is something going on behind him which stayed a puzzle to him. 

 


Minho heaved a sigh. He look at the rearview mirror. At the back seat there was Jjong, Key and their little Ji Min who was all dress up with her little yellow polka dot bikini top and mini skirt. Looking all so cute with the sunnies on her head. Giving all the credits to Key as it was all his idea. 

 

"Does it feels weird that we all become so fond of a kid?" Minho said trying to open a conversation. To ease the tension between him and Onew. 

 

It took awhile before Onew responded. "To you, I guess." he said with a sound of sarcasm.

 

Minho shrugged. "Well, you can say that." he said.

 

"Then why the change of hearts?" Onew asked.

 

"Is it that bad? I mean.. can't I be a good father to Ji Min?" Minho asnswered. 

 

"Why do you have plans of being Ji Min's Dad? Do you like Sulli, too?" Onew said as it seemed he misinterpreted what he said.

 

Minho didn't respond to it immediately as he had no idea what to say. "No? Oh well, I don't know. She's pretty nice... yet--" 

 

"Yet--?" Onew said in a mocking way.

 

"I'm not definitely not a rival. If that's what you are thinking Hyung." Minho said but though half of him said otherwise. 

 

"Really?" Onew still mocking him. "Then good.." Onew added. 

 

Minho patted Onew's shoulder to assure him. Then there was that silence again.

 

Until Onew spoken again. "What if--?" he said.

 

"What if... what?" Minho asked with a frown.

 

Onew let out a sharp breathe... but didn't say anything instead.. "Nothing... never mind." he said. 

 

Minho is a film director himself and somehow he know how to read emotions. There was something Onew wanted to say but can't... he can saw the glitter at the corner of his eyes, he thought it was fear. But Minho ignored it... maybe that was just his imagination since he felt a bit of weirdness in the past few days.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Jjong and Key look at each other as they were both helding their own breathes as they thought Onew would finally tell Minho the truth. They were both eavesdropping to the two's conversation all the entire time. 

 

"My God... this is really freakin me out. Have you felt the tension between them?" Key said in almost a whisper.

 

"I can feel you, Yeobo. I pity Minho. But I think it would be better if we continue to keep this from him. I love this kid so much that I can not imagine waking up without seeing her little precious giggles. Just by merely thinking Sulli would take her away from us. I can't!" Jjong dramtically said in modulated voice as he kissed Ji Min on her belly which made the baby screamed in tickles. 

 

"Aww.. see that Ji Min baby. We love you.. let's stay together like this forever Jagiya!!" said Key as they both hugged Ji Min tightly which made again Ji Min giggles. 


 
"Forever.." said Jjong. 

 

Pop-ah! Pop-ah! Pop-ah!

 

Baa.. baa... baa.. baa

 


Ji Min kept on mumbling while her liitle palms both touching Granny Key and Pappy Jjong 's face. 

 

 

 


___

 

 

 

 


Amber can't track Key's where abouts since the latter's phone was off. Coincidentally, she saw a familiar face it was Krystal going out from a gocery store nearby while she's on her way as she stopped her car to approach and ask where is Taemin and the rest right now. She only saw the lady twice as Taemin introduces her as the daughter of the publisher that he was working with. Though the lady seemed not so nice as the last time she had encountered with her was at her godchild's baptism where the lass made a scheme out of her jealousy towards Sulli. 

 

"Hey..." she shouted calling the lass attention. "Krystal!"

 

Krystal seemed heard her as she look behind her. "Me? Do I know you?" the lass asked creasing an eyebrow.

 

"We've met before. I am Key's business partner and best buddy at the same time. Key who is friend of Taemin, Taemin who is your boyfriend if I'm not mistaken." Amber explained while the lass just gave her the who-are-you look.  "Amber.." she added as she forgot to introduce herself.

 

"Okay.. nice meeting you." Krystal just said and immediately turn round and walk away.

 

"Yah~  wait! Hey... do you know where Taemin is?" asked Amber disperately.

 

Krystal turn round to face her. "That... to get things clear. I am not Taemin's girlfriend. But yeah, I like that tod. So maybe in the future." she said which made Amber almost roll her eyes. The lady is a brat definitely. 

 

"So do you know where is Taemin?" Amber asked.

 

"Nope, I don't know." Krystal said. "Why?" 

 

Amber threw up her hands and abondoned the conversation as she walk back to her car. She doesn't think Krystal can be of a help. 

 

"Yah~ I'm asking you why?" said Krystal. Amber just shook her head without looking back at her. "What if I know? And I just don't want to tell you?" said Krystal which made her stop. 

 

She then face the lass again and creased a brow. "How?" Amber asked.

 

"I'm gonna call Taemin and asked him myself." said Krystal.

 

Amber rolled her eyes. "I'd do it myself. I have Taemin's number.. if only he answers any of my call." she said.

 

"I told you, I'm gonna call her myself and ask him where he is right now. But in one condition?" said Krystal which made Amber wrinkled her forehead. 

 

"What?" she asked.

 

"I'm going with you." said Krystal.

 

"Deal!" said Amber. 

 

The lass actually did what she said. After just a few moments she was already talking to Taemin on the phone. Krystal was grinning after from ear to ear after the call has ended. "I know where they are. So let's go?"  the lass said motioning her to open the door for her.''

 

"Wait there.. does Key with him?" Amber asked.

 

"Probably.. since he said they were in a private resort?" Krystal answered.

 

Amber nodded. "So they must be going there." she said as they both now comfortably riding inside her car. 

 

 

___

 

 


Sulli feeling stricken as she keep on pacing back and forth. She and Taemin together with Mrs. Choi was already at the resort, they were associated with two of Mrs. Choi's private nurses as Dr. Park gave them his consent as Mrs. Choi's personal Doctor. Mrs. Choi stayed in one of the rooms while they're waiting for Minho and the rest to arrive.

 

"Will you just calm down, Ssul!" said Taemin. "Don't distress yourself. Everything will be fine." 

 

"What if not? Are we doing this right? I'm afraid Mrs. Choi just get depress over Minho's resentment." Sulli said.

 

"Do you think Minho Hyung is that wicked?"  said Taemin.

 

Sulli shook her head. "I don't think so. He is a good man.. despite of his coldness." she said. 

 

"I have a question Ssul. Do you even fantasized Minho Hyung? I mean... you have Ji Min. Don't you feel anything for him?" asked Taemin.

 

Sulli widen her eyes. "Taemin, don't start. Someone might hear you." she said mouthing. 

 

Taemin held his hands in surrender dropping the topic off. 

 

But Sulli thought of it too. "That was a one night stand. I guess, I was just drunk then. He was really attractive with those masks. But then.. I was really dismay it was him." she chuckled, she answer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter