Chapter Thirteen

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thank you for the new poster again @itsmecharity.. s'more!! ahaha.. i'm spoiled ehhh.. :))

 

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

 

Is it possible to have Five Daddies? (pouted)  


Unlike other babies I have Five Daddies..


There's Pappy Jjong.. who I dislike the most because of his White Blonde hair that makes me really scared.. but I know he loves me though..


Dada Taemin who's too pretty for a boy and always makes me giggle everytime he does his Itsy Bitsy song..


Poppah Key though always rants every now and then.. but he's really so kind to me and never fails to provide any of my needs. He's like a Mommy too..


Papa Onew... the cutie-tootie just like me. I wonder if he is my real Dad since I can see myself in him.. maybe because they have similiraties with my Mom.. those chinky eyes.. hmm 


And my favorite among them.. Daddy Minho, though I seldom see him at home because he's always been busy with work.. I just have this feeling of missing him everyday, so I keep myself awake at night so we could still play and I could stare at his handsome face until I fell asleep. 


But who is my Dad really? 

 

 


__

 

 

"Ji-Min baby.. Mommy needs to go to work. So I'm gonna leave you first to Poppah and Auntie Amber.. would that be okay?" said Sulli as if her kid would understand her. 


Ji-Min stared at her and look away and mumble something.. that the kid herself only understand. Her baby is growing up fast as she will turn into four months. They were starting to introduce solid food to her as she seemed to be eager and ready to take solid food at her early age. Their Ji-Min is a happy baby she seldom throw her tantrums... as she sometimes contented by just playing her teethers and other toys when she and her Daddies are busy with some stuff as they will just leave her on her baby rocking chair.


"Be good to Poppah and Auntie Amber.. okay?" she said. Ji-Min screamed delightedly as if she understood her.


"Yah.. your Mommy is being so dramatic. Give me the baby and get going.. you might be late." said Key. She was on their shop.. it has been a routine that baby Ji-Min stayed in Key and Amber's shop untill noon. As Taemin will fetch the baby later on. If not the lad.. it's either Jjong and Onew if the two weren't so busy with their respective works.


"It's really hard to leave Ji-Min everyday." she said scrunching her nose.

 

"We suggested you not to work for the mean time but you didn't refrain yourself.." said Key.

 

She shoved her hands.. "I don't want to be a burden.. it's already been a burden that we're staying with you and besides I'm doing this for us. " she said. "Anyway.. I gotta go. Bye baby.. see you later okay." she said as she took a peck on Ji-Min's cheek.


"We'll take care of Ji-Min." Amber waved goodbye at her..  as she can't join her and Key's conversation since she's busy with some clients inside the shop.


"Thank's Amber.." she said. "Bye Umma!" she waved goodbye for the last time before heading her way out the shop.

 

 


__

 

 


Instead of going straight to where she and her client's meeting place.. she still have a few hours to spend her time to visit a friend as her meeting will start after lunch. 

 

"How are you doing nowadays?" she asked.. as she continue brushing the woman's hair. 


Mrs. Choi Hye Sun held her hand. "I'm doing fine.. thanks to someone who always give some spare time to visit this dying woman here." 


"Mrs. Choi.. don't say that. You're not..." she said.. as she can't even utter the word.  


The woman heaved a sigh of despair. "I hope so.. I still want to seek my son's forgiveness." Mrs. Choi said in a sad note.It has been a month since she had known Mrs. Choi. The day when she receive a call from her and asked her if they could meet. Mrs. Choi didn't know her.. and the woman has no idea of who she was. It was just a random meet up.

 

 

__

 


Her eyes wandered inside the restuarant that Minho's Mom told her to meet up. She has no idea on how she looks like. 


"Excuse me.. ahm is there a reservation here from a certain Mrs. Choi Hye Sun?" she asked to one of the female staff.


"Ahm.. Mrs. Choi Hye Sun.. wait for awhile Ma'am." the staff said as she check it from her clipboard list. "Ah yes Ma'am... let me assist you to her." the staff said.. as she gesture her far from the table of a woman who's sitting on her back.


"I'll make my way here.. thank you." she said. The female staff bowed before she left her there. She took a light breath before she hesitantly stepped towards the waiting woman.

 


"Hi.. excuse me, are you Mrs. Choi Hye Sun?" she asked.


The woman turn around to see her.. she gave her a bright smile and nodded slightly. "Yes.. you are Sulli?" 


"Yes Ma'am. Choi Sulli..." she said as she bowed to pay her repsect. The woman looks pale and thin but it didn't reduce the beauty she has.


"Sulli sitdown please." the woman motioned her to sit to other chair just infront of her. The woman stared at her with scrutiny once she seated.. which made her uneasy. "I really wanted to meet with someone close to my son.. and I'm glad he has a female friend." the woman said.


"Pleased to meet you Ma'am." she said.


"I'm sorry I mistaken you as his wife. I didn't know he's living with a friend." the woman continued.


"Actually his friends Ma'am.. he's living with four guys in one apartment." she corrected.


"Oh.. so you don't live there?" the woman asked as if she's really clueless about her son's where abouts.


"I live there but just for the mean time Ma'am.." she said.. as she crooked her head to side in confusion.


"I'm sorry for asking too much.. I honestly have no idea about Minho.  I hope you don't mind me asking you sort of questions." the woman smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. 

 

"Not at all Mom.. but to be honest Minho and I neither close to each other." she said.


"You're not?" Mrs. Choi asked.


"I am more closer to his friends... they treat me like a younger sister. While Minho he's really been cold and aloof towards me since then, but we've known each for a longtime now. It's just we hardly talk." she said.


Mrs. Choi heaved a sighed. "It's my fault... that's why he grew up like that, I guess... He used to be a sweet loving kid.. but then he became rough and emotionless when... when I left them."


"May I ask what happened? If you don't mind?" she asked bluntly as she herself doesn't know why Minho became that way.


"His Father and I really didn't married because of love.. it was an arrange marriage. His Dad has his first love.. before his parents decided us to be married. We didn't get along well... God knows I did try to be a good Mom and a wife to his Dad but then.. his Dad took me for granted. He still kept on seeing his first love during our marriage. Then someone came.. and I also commit mistake.. that was when his Dad accused me of infedility. We parted ways.. his Dad told him that I left them with another guy. Which is.. yes partly true. I commit mistake during those times. I was confused.. lonely. But then.. I still would have choosen them.. but his Dad was too cruel to never listen to my explaination.. because at the back of his mind that was really what he wanted. He wanted to get rid of the marriage.. much worst he took Minho from me. Minho only knew that I am the bad one..." Mrs. Choi said as she recall the past. 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that Ma'am." she said as she bent her head to wipe the tears falling subconsciously down her cheeks. She didn't know that she was already crying. Both Minho and her Mom must have been sufferin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter