Chapter Eight

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[ Note: Check for the highlighted names... open it as you can see images.. additional character for this story ]  and a special shout out again for cherry_on_top for 5D1M's new poster... she's really daebak! a great author and she's also good in editing pics.. hehe saranghae!

 

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 


I'm ready for my journey into the world Mom...

I'm getting myself ready for turning upside-down...


I'm sorry if it makes you feel weary Mom..

A little bit more...

Before you'll hear my first cry...

 

 


                                                                         __


Lamaze Class

 


The lady instructor let them to have the Icebreaker Activities first. Minho refuse to join at first since he knew what kind of activity it was. 

The expectant couple would be divided individually and paired with other couple in the class, and they interview each other about their hobbies, their pregnancy, or any other information in which they are interested. Since it's Minho's first time to attend the class he was asked to join the new comers (expectant couple as well) to do the drill. 

 

Minho was also asked to share with the class something he learned from Sulli... and damn! he was cursing all his friends for pushing him to attend that damn Lamaze class. What would he supposed to share when Sulli and him don't usually talk, they never even had a normal talk from the beginning.. and he never had any interest with her pregnancy. Thankfully Sulli saved his from telling them that he just arrived from a trip and wasn't oriented from the previews lessons they attended with the boys.. though it was a lame excuse, but they bought it somehow for they also understand that it was his first time to become a Daddy.


"Mrs. Choi may I ask you a personal question.. the first time you came here you told us that you we're a single Mom? And then now.. Mr. Choi came with you here claiming as your husband?" said the woman who's also pregnant. 


Sulli smiled. "Hmm.. I am a single Mom.. for we are not married. and I thought he won't show up and won't claim my baby as his." the lady explained trying not to be uncomfortable with the question . Minho felt stabbed with her words... as if it was really for him not for the baby's real father. 


He just shook his head in disgust for the lady has no pride... 


"But he is the real father of the baby?" the woman asked again curiously. 


Sulli look uncomfortable with the question.. so he butted in. "I am the father of her child." he said saving her again from other's judgement. He then nudge her. "You owe me again." he sarcastically said... which made her rolled her eyes.


"Then.. thanks to you." she replied with a hint of sarcasm. It really surprise him everytime she countered back with her one liner word. We'll atleast he knew she wasn't that dumb, far from what he knew about her. Their attention got caught when Eunji the lady instructor started to talk.


"Our next activity will be role playing or what we called practicing, which every couple will practice different labor positions and techniques.."


Minho swallowed hard... this would be the most uncomfortable moment for him. 


"So Mr. Choi are you ready? this would help Sulli to relax during the exact labor." said instructor Eunji, she was more focus on them for the reason that Sulli has the nearest due date of labor.


"Yes.. I guess so." he replied with a stoic face.


"Okay.. then let's start. Most partner's question should be.. "What can I do?" "How can I help her?" "I don't want her to be in pain." that should be the attitude of the partner. The caring that underlies their concern is what makes them the best person to be with mom in labor. When the partner shows Mom how much he or she cares, that's when the laboring woman begins to relax. Relaxation is the key to a positive childbirth experience. Actually, it doesn't matter whether your partner is the father of the child, a friend, or a relative, what matters is the concern and desire to help the woman when she's in labor." Eunji explained. 


Her words were like a stone thrown at Minho. Concern? does he have any concern for Sulli. He has.. but for some reasons he don't know how to show it. 


"So we'll start in partner's physical presence.. it will reduce the laboring woman's anxiety and stress levels." said again the instructor. 

 

"Holding your partners, massaging her, gently hugging her and speaking words of encouragement, support and pride in a calm soothing manner. Let's do it all at once, imagine your partner that she's now having her labor. C'mon!" Eunji added, instructing everyone to do what she told. 

 

While Minho and Sulli on the other hand don't know what to do... for they were just sitting right next to each other watching the other expectant couple do the drill.


"Hey you two, you're no exemption. Ms. Sulli you're due next month.. and Mr. Choi move.. act as a real Dad!" Eunji instructed them with an authoritative tone. 


Minho secretly rolled his eyes. "Let's get this over and done." he said while looking at what the other couple do. He hug Sulli from behind like what other does to their wives.


"Okay.. that's it.. You're all doing good. So preggies it's time for Lamaze breathing.. relax, then partners should take their mind away from the pain and reduce it to a level where the contractions become bearable.. with your soothing words." Eunji instructed as she checks the couple one by one.


Minho let out a sigh... he's getting tense as he can feel Sulli's softness. Her scent.. is too familiar as if he already smelled it before. Yeah, they're living in one roof.. but that was the first time he got closer to her like this.

"But what can I say?" he then asked.. which made Eunji turned her attention to them.


"Anything comforting, soothing and positive. Like... 

 "You're doing well." 

"Look how far we've come."

"We're getting much closer to seeing the baby."

"I love you."

"I'm proud of you."

"Can I get you anything?"..said Eunji. "But you can also make your own.. that was just an example of soothing words.. It will depends on you on how you show your concern to your partner." the lady instructor added.


"Should I say those?" Minho mumbled... which made Sulli chuckled. He nudge her. "What's funny?"


"You.. you are funny Oppa, you don't have to say those words exactly, just like Ms. Eunji said. I know how disgusted you are to do this. "Don't force yourself." she said. But Minho didn't mind Sulli's remarks. 


"Mr. Choi you have to massage Ms. Sulli's big bump... while saying your soothing words." Eunji instructed him.


"Okay.." he replied. He was hesitating to touch her bump.. but Sulli take his hand.


"It's okay Oppa.. it won't bite you." Sulli said with a hint of sarcasm.


"Baby.. please be good to Mommy.." said Minho... it was too awkward for him at first but later on he's enjoying it. It was as if he's interacting with the baby inside on Sulli's womb. "Oh.. the baby moves." he said a bit surprise. 


"Yeah.. she's moving, I think she likes what your doing." said Sulli smiling.


He don't know how to react with what Sulli said.. but he felt a beam of joy. He just smiled wryly to her... and just continue what the instructor said.

 

 

 

Meanwhile...

 


"Is everything ready?" Key asked clapping both his hands to get the attention of the boys.


"Hmm.. Taemin isn't here yet. It's okay for we still have 30 minutes. They're still in Lamaze class." said Jjong. 


"Did you already send the invitations?" asked Onew.


"Ahm.. yes I give it to your parents." said Jjong... with closed eyes as he prepared himself to be scolded.


"You... what?" Key and Onew asked in chorus.


"You heard me.." said Jjong.


"My God Jonghyun what are you thinking... you're pulling our neck you know." Key. scowled.


"Let me explain." said Jjong.


"What kind of explaination you have then?" Onew said who brush his hair with his fingers.


"I have no idea whom should I give those invitations so I just gave it to our parents." Jjong explained scratching his head with his stupidity.


"You also gave your Mom an invitation? Have you even thought about the consequences with your action?" Key ranted.


"Yes.. I know I'm stupid right?" Jjong said frustatedly.


"Yes you are indeed." said Key.


Onew heaved a sigh as he can only shook his head. "I can already picture out how our parents would react with this... have you given Minho's parents an invitation too?" asked Onew. 


"No.. i didn't." said Jjong shaking his head.


"Then good." said Onew. 


"That's unfair..." said Key sending a dagger look to Jjong.


"Key.. calm down okay. It's done.. we'll just face it later." said Onew.


"How about's Taemin's Mom?" asked Key.


"I also gave Taemin's Mom an invitation." said Jjong.


"You what?" asked Taemin who just arrive, holding a box of cake  in his hand.


"Yah.. put down the cake first before you scold Jonghyun here." said Key as he walks towards Taemin and get the box of cake from him.


"You did what?" Taemin asked again. Jjong scratch his head.


"He gave your Mom an invitation for the baby shower later.... so expect your Mom to be here." said Onew.


"Hyung what have you done? I'm dead." said Taemin.


"Not just your Mom..." said Jjong.


Taemin eyes widen.. "And who else?" he asked.


"Also Krystal." said Jjong.


"What?... Yah, you had just told me not to invite her but here you go giving her an invitation. I'm doomed now." Taemin said in disgust.


"I'm sorry I can't refuse her... you know their publishing house was just beside where the invitation was made and it so happened that she had seen me there and asked me about stuff until she noticed the invita

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter