Chapter Eighteen

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 


It was a sunny Sunday everything around him was bright, everyone seems so happy. Especially her.. Sulli shining like a bright sun as she walks down the aisle. Minho smiles.. a smile that never reaches his eyes. He was there standing at the altar waiting for the bride but not as the groom but a groom's man behind Onew. Sulli's soon to be husband and Ji Min's soon to be Dad. 

 

 

 

 

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

That scenario kept on playing out of his mind over and over ever since Onew proposed to Sulli that night. Minho can feel the cold sweat dripping from his skin... tossing and turning on his bed until he finally gets back on his consciousness. In the darkness of his room he settled back against the sweat soaked sheets. It was like a nightmare that kept on repeating everytime he closes his eyes. Just what's wrong with him? 

 

"! .. .. just !!" Minho cursed feeling annoyed more on his self as he get up from the bed and took a jogging pants and white macho sando from his closet and a pair of jogging shoes and went out silently from the apartment. It's only 5 am  in the morning, he knew he can no longer get back to sleep so he just gonna burn out some fats and worn out his self so he would feel exhausted, then maybe he can fall off to sleep without having those crazy scenarios. 

 

He doesn't understand himself lately, it's weird. Is he jealous of Onew?.. But why? And those guys, he meant the three out of them Key, Jjong and Taemin ... they're actions are getting weirder. Specially his little brother their maknae, he's like avoiding him. He has this feeling that they're hiding something from him. And that, he wants to find out.  

 

 

__

 

 


It's their routine to walk Ji Min early in the morning at the park. Her pedia adviced them to expose the baby to the sun either it is a morning sunlight or afternoon sunlight but since Sulli can't make it because she needed to be in the office as early as possible. The daddies volunteer to shift if who is available at the certain day.

 

"Have anyone seen Minho? It's his schedule now." asked Jjong. 

 

"His bed is empty." said Taemin in a cold tone which made Key shrugged. 

 

"I can replace Minho. I'll just call Amber that I will be late today." said Key.

 

"I don't think Amber would be happy to hear that." Onew butted in, who is also preparing for work.


"I'm sorry guys.. we  really becoming a burden." said Sulli giving everyone a faint smile.


"Not again princess.. you and Ji Min was never a burden to us." Onew said patting her shoulder to reassure her. It was just a usual gesture but Sulli felt awkward ever since he confessed.

 

"I know this is a sensitive topic to everyone. What if you move out and went back to your own apartment where would you leave Ji Min?" asked Jjong. 

 

Sulli bent her head down.. she actually didn't know. "Uhm.. maybe in a Daycare centers?" she said.

 

"Not really a good idea." said Onew.


"I second the motion." said Jjong lifting a hand.

 

"U-huh neither do I!" Key said. "How about you Taemin? Are you even with us?" Key nudge the lad.

 

"Yeah, of course." Taemin just said. "I should get going first." the maknae said as he headed his way out. 

 

Sulli shook her head while her eyes following Taemin. "He's still upset." she said. 

 

Key just heaved a sigh. "So, I should get ready Ji Min's things." he just said to change the mood.


"What things? You're just going to walk Ji Min to the park, right?" Jjong said to Key.


"Yeah, so she needed a baby bag to put her stuff, like alcohol, diaper, soft towels, bibs, extra clothes and etc.." Key said.


Jjong's face crinkled. "What are those?"


"It's a motherly thing, you know." Key said.


The two started to argue again and it made Sulli chuckled. 

 

"Hmm.. are you ready?" Onew nudge her which made Sulli almost startled.


"Yeah." she said with a faint smile as Onew being a gentleman himself which is now actually getting a bit awkward for her. He hold her hand and headed her towards his car. As he oblige himself to give her a ride to her work everyday which she didn't refuse. Mainly because it is really hard to call a cab during rush hours.

 

 

Whilst Minho, when all she thought they were somehow okay.. but then for some reason. The past few days they're back to being stranger, keeping his distance again just like the old days. That man.. she can never guess what's on his mind.. 

 

 

 

___

 

 

 

Minho was in the park his plan to take a jogging turned out to be a long run. He was panting when he sat on one of the bench and decided to rest a bit before he headed his way back to the apartment. He was wiping his sweats with his towel while looking around his surroundings seeing different people doing their own thing at the park. He smile as he saw a couple with their baby and it reminded him of something. 


"Ugh.." he utter with full irritation. Why he even forgot that it was his schedule to bring Ji Min out to take a walk at this same park. He stood as he was heading his way to the apartment when he saw Key and Jjong pushing Ji Min's stroller.

 

Jjong nudge Key as he pointing at him. "It's Minho! Hey dude!" he heard Jjong called him. 


Minho almost roll an eye. "Yah~ what are you two doing here?" he asked.


"Of course we're replacing you. It supposed to be your schedule now." said Key while hand on his waist. 


"I'm sorry it totally slipped my mind." Minho said. "But I can take over.. you have to go the shop, right?" he said refering to Key.

 

"Nevermind... I actually love doing this." said Key shoving him away.

 

"Yeah, it his excuse to not go to work." Jjong seconded. 


Minho nodded. "I'm just gonna join you since I'm already here." he said. 

 

Jjong and Key exchange glances. 

 

"Ah... aren't you tired?" asked Key.


"Yeah.. you're sweating. I think you should just go back to the apartment and take a shower." said Jjong.

 

Minho wrinkled his forehead in suspicion. Why everyone suddenly doesn't want him around? he thought. "This is my task. So, I choose to stay. And besides I have nothing to do the whole, how about if you Key go to your work and help Amber with your business and me and Jjong will walk the sleeping baby Ji Min here at the park." he suggested. 

 

Key heaved a deep sighed which he notice. Jjong nudge Key. "Ahm.. would you just take my schedule tomorrow?" Key said. They obviously doesn't want to be left alone with Minho. 

 

Minho crooked his neck s waiting for a good excuse. "Uhm... why?" 

 

"So you could have alone time with Ji Min." said Key. 

 

"Okay... then?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter