Chapter Five

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 

 

I wonder if Mommy can also hear the whispering of my heart.

Some children brought up to this world a little weak.

But I am strong and healthy.

My heart beats so evenly.

 


Tup - tup! 

 Tup tup!

Mom.. I'll  be just fine Mom.

You'll have a healthy little daughter.

 


I really wanna see Mom and Dad..

But not too soon.. not too soon..

 

 


                                                                                      ___

 

They're now heading to the hospital, Sulli was uconsciously lying down head rested to Minho's lap. 


" Aren't we there yet?" asked Key imaptienly.


" Will you relax Key." said Minho. Onew who's beside him was holding Sulli's hand tenderly. Minho frowned, he doesn't want to think that  Sulli's baby's father is Onew. "Is Luna right after all?" he thought. Well, if he was to asked Onew was the closest to Sulli aside from Key after all he was the one who introduced Sulli to them and he has always been kind to the poor lady. 


" How can I relax when she's still unconscious and kept on bleeding. What if something bad happen to her baby?" said Key in a oh-so worried tone. It was his first to see this guys so worried with someone. He must admit that he wasn't that close to Sulli but he also felt worried when he saw her bleeding, no scratch that he was not just worried. He felt fear? he don't know where it came from but he feared losing the baby. 

 


" Mmmp..!" they heard Sulli cried in pain. 


" Hey Sulli.. are you okay?" Onew asked now touching Sulli's forehead.


" Of course she's not okay.." said Key who also yank towards Sulli's post.


" Oppa.. mm..my baby?" asked Sulli throbbing, her hands runs through her obviously baby bump as if checking if it's still there.


" Hush Ssul, take a rest you'll both going to be fine." said Onew soothing her.


" We're almost in the hospital Ssul. You and the baby we'll gonna be fine." said Jjong.


" Fighting Sulli-yah!" said Taemin. While he was just sitting there steadily on his post and watching them to sooth Sulli, what will he say? 


" I wanna sit down." said Sulli trying to move her body upward.


" No, stay there." he said stopping her from moving.


" Oh..?" Sulli was a bit surprise with his presence. 


" Now, stay where you are. Rest." he said with a serious tone.


" You're not scaring her are you?" said Key who turned towards him, he just shove him away.


" We're here... take Sulli at the emergency. I will just park the car." said Jjong.


" Okay, hurry Taemin go to the information desk." said Key. Taemin nodded and rushed out from the car, afterwards Taemin and a nurse came to them with a wheeled bed, they transfer Sulli to the gurney and immediately rushed towards the emergency.

 


                                                                               ___

 

 

They've been waited for thirty minutes outside the emergency room.  it was as if the longest time of their live's waiting for the doctor to come out with the news that Sulli and the baby are just fine.


Onew was leaning on the wall head down while waiting patienly while Minho was sitting together with Jonghyun both elbows resting on knees. Key on the other hand was walking back and forth. He's been like that since Sulli  was brought into the emergency room. Taemin as the youngest was at the Hospital's cafeteria to get them some drinks. All were anxious.

 

" Key will you please sit down, your tiring yourself from walking back and forth and really... it makes me dizzy." said Minho annoyingly.


" Just mind your own business Choi, you are not worried as I am!" Key said glaring at Minho. 


" Will you two stop." Onew snapped towards Minho and Key.

 

Minho shoved his hand and stood up as he was about to leave when Jjong stop him.


" Hey where are you going?" asked Jjong.


" I'm going.. just send me the news." said Minho coldly as if do not care.


" Aren't you going to atleast wait for the result?" asked Onew who stopped him on his arm.

 

" Let him leave, he doesn't even care anyway." said Key disgustingly.


" Whatever Kibum." Minho replied and shoved his hand but again Onew stopped him with an intent look. 

 


Minho crooked and look at Onew's hand. He was annoyed.. Sulli being in the hospital was Onew's fault. He shoved his Hyung's hand and unexpectedly punch him right on the face. 


" What the heck..?" Key exclaimed while Jjong intervene between him and Onew. Taemin was walking towards them at the hospitals hallway and run towards them as he seen the scene.

 

" Minho Hyung!"said Taemin leaving the tray of drinks he brought from the cafeteria in one of the seats there and joined them. 


" What was that for?" asked Key.


" That's for knocking up Sulli whom you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter