Chapter Twenty Six

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy and One Mommy

 

 


It wasn't the exact scenario Sulli expected to turned out. And why she was running again? when she all just wanted was to tell Minho casually that she was that girl he slept with and he's Ji Min's father. That simple. Yet, she's now putting up a not so pretty show. She knew she had lost him out sight. She's now back from the crowd when her phone rang.. it was Minho. At first she was hesitant to answer the call.. but she had to make an excuse so she decided to pull out the gadget from her purse and click the answer button. She was about to talk to him on the phone when her eyes wandered and he saw him among the crowd looking around his hands holding his phone under his ears. It was not for a second when he found her and their eyes met. 

 


She would swore she saw his eyes glint. A glint of recognition. Her initial reaction is to automatically hide herself in the crowd. So, she is running away again from him. She took the grand stair case... she almost slip in her heels on her way up. She turn around to check if he was following her but she didn't notice any trace of him, so she presume she had lost him again. She reached the grand foyer of the second floor of the hotel and find a place which she can hide herself. 

 

 

Sulli found herself heading her way towards the huge over looking veranda a part of the hotel and decided to stay there for a minute and think what would be her next step. She thought of calling Minho and will tell him to meet her there in that secluded place where no one can hear them. She was contemplating when someone talk not far behind him.... and she knew who it was.

 

 

 

___

 

 


 

Minho silently follow the mysterious woman. He never took his eyes off her. He saw her almost slipped in her heels on the stairs and he secure himself hiding with the crowd. He followed her until he found her heading towards the veranda. So, it was hard to stalk someone specially if the person you are stalking with is as smart as this woman. He clear his throat as he spoke.

 

 

"There you are cinderella!" he approach her using a huge intimidating voice. He saw her stiffened. He doesn't want to scare her at all. He has no idea on what she is capable of doing. He's not even sure if he found the right person he's been looking for. But there was really something strange in her. She looks really like Sulli or he was just thinking about her that he mistaken the poor woman infront of him as her. 

 

 

"I'm sorry if I followed you here... you're so strange you know." he said trying to have a small talk. The woman didn't bother to face him nor say a single word and it really frustrate him. How could he tell him that she looks like the person that he slept with without embarrassing himself? and he even has this feeling that somehow the woman is trying to trap him in her charm. Is she just some trying to look mysterious so she could catch his attention? But his instinct told otherwise... there was more. He can sense it.

 

 


___

 

 


"There you are Cinderella!" said Minho from behind. 

 

 

Sulli stiffened hearing his voice. Her hands were fidgeting on her sides. This time she knew that there was know escape at all. It was Minho who came after her. She almost chuckled with his antics. Yeah, you found your Cinderella. But it wasn't like she left him with a piece of glass shoes. It was the other way. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry if I followed you here... you're so strange you know." he continued. 

 

 

She didn't bother to answer him. Atleast for now, she wanted to her from him first. But they were just caught in an awkward silent. She found herself letting a deep sigh in surrender. She took her mask and face him. She saw his eyes widen following with a furrowed brows.

 

 

"S-sulli?" Minho said in addled voice. 

 


Sulli nodded. "Yes.. I am." she said. She actually has no idea where to start as Minho gave a different reaction. He was confused. Well, of course he would be. 

 


"I don't understand? Why are you running from me?" he asked. 

 

"You tell me." she said. Was she wrong all along? Can't he recognize her at all? 

 

Minho shook his head. "What are you up to?" he asked dubiously. 

 


"All right. So, I thought you recognize me." Sulli said seemed her plan didn't went well after all.

 

"I do.. but I didn't think it was you. Someone else. Some in the past. But what I don't understand was... if it was you all along then why running away from me?" said Minho.

 


"Because it was me Minho." she said desperately. But Minho didn't seem to understood.

 


"Then why didn't you call me that you were already here." said Minho. 

 


Sulli roll her eyes. "Look at me.." she said as she wore her mask again. "Look at me closely." she manuever as she lean forward to him. She is now determined to tell him the truth but he is playing dumb at the moment.

 


Minho look at her closely his eyes squinted for a moment figuring out what she was trying say. Then he throw his hand through the air in surrender. She notice him become agitated this time. 

 

"Have you figure that out?" Sulli asked.

 

 

Minho shook his head his hands seems shaking. "T-tell me..." he calmly said. 

 


Sulli held his both arms. "It was me... Minho, it was me." she said with a sighed and bit her lips. 

 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter