Chapter Twenty Seven

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

 

 

Gyuri saw Minho running up the staircase so her instinct told her to follow him. It was too annoying that he was more than interested to other woman but her. It was her party and she was the one who invited him and yet he brought a date. It was kinda insulting but she doesn't want to ruin her night so she let it pass and pretended to be okay with the idea that Minho is with someone in her own party. 

 


But that's not the peak of it all. He was there at the balcony with the strange woman whom he had a conversation earlier. He kept on saying that it was her.. it was her. The woman was at her party. She wasn't much paying attention about it earlier.. as she thought that it was just some of his acquintance. But it was Sulli not his date... oh yeah, his date as well. She was about to interspere but she was dissuade from Sulli's revelation. So he slept with her and the bastard was his. That was pretty huge a revelation, she must say. She embrace herself... silently walking away from the place. 

 

 

She never accept defeat. It's not over yet. Not even hell they can step on her way... Minho will be hers. 

 

 

 


___

 

 

 

He was too focus on his self aggravation that he didn' notice Sulli fainted in the corner. He suppressed a groan and trying to gather his thoughts. He's not the type who could easily forgive but maybe he could try for his daughter... this is what he wants after all. He finally know the woman behind the mask and ironically it was Sulli. 

 

Sulli... the woman who had change him into a person he is now. He becomes more human... he learns how to feel. And the hurt caused by her makes him more real of a person. Maybe all these has to happen for some reason and he should become more rational about it. But what he don't understand was for them to hid the truth from him.. those whom he called friends. He shook his head turning around to face Sulli but instead he found her laying on the floor. 

 


"Sulli!" he gasp as he rush onto her. He pull up her head and settled her onto his lap. He slightly patted her face to woke her up. "Hey.. Ssul." he utter but he didn't get a response from her. He did it again twice as he mumbles her name before her face contorted and slowly opening her in daze. 

 


"Ji Min!!" she suddenly cries as if she was having a nightmare. Minho suddenly felt a tag on his chest. 

 


"What happened? You fainted?" he asked in confusion. His eyes wandered and saw Sulli's phone not far from them. He reached for the gadgets and saw Onew has five missed calls. He check her recent call and the last was from Onew just a minute ago. As he pulled it together it was Onew whom she was talking before she fainted. Minho look at her... she was weeping. He grab her shoulders. "Sulli what happened?" he asked in aggitation. 

 


Sulli was sobbing shaking her head before she gather herself to face him.. she was wiping her tears swelling profusely down her face. "I don't know. Onew said Taemin and Ji Min met an accident and Ji Min--" she pauses.

 


"What? What happened to Ji Min?" his eyes widened shaking her shoulder.

 


"I don't know. I need to go home.. please Minho. I need to know what happened to my daughter!!" Sulli is now in panick shoving him away as she pull herself up in daze. 

 


"She's my daughter too." that's all he can say. He doesn't know what to do. He still can't catch onto things. Everything happens are just too much for him to take. It was like a massive bombs. He stay stiill momentarily before he eventually then stood up and followed her out of the Hotel. 

 

 

 


__

 

 

 


"For Christ sake why everyone's not picking up their God--- damn phone!!" Minho cursed while they're on their way. 

 

 

Sulli has been contacting everyone too.. but it's either the call was directly went into voice mail or their phone was off. She was calmer now.. she silently pray there's nothing seriously happens or more likely wish that these could have just been a nightmare. 

 


A few more minutes and Minho parked his car at the front of the apartment. They pull themselves out of the car without saying anything to each other and went straight up. Minho hastily open the door were they welcomed with an eerie silence. There was no one in the apartment. 

 


"Damn!!" Minho cursed brushing her face roughly with his both hands. 

 

Sulli heaved a weary sighed. "Where possibly are they? Hospital?" she bursted out as it was the only possible place they might be in right now. 

 


Minho pull his phone again from his pocket and tried calling everyone while she on the other hand tried to find any sign, anything in every corner of the apartment. She decided to change first into comfortable clothes and charge her dying phone. She made two teas for her and Minho. 

 


"How can you even manage to drink tea while your daughter and everyone is gone missing and who knows what had happened to them." Minho said in mocking tone. 

 


Sulli roll her eyes. "I'm trying to keep my nerves calm obviously, because in a minute I might lose my sanity." she said sarcastically. She just want to stop thinking hideous scenarios. 

 


Minho heaved a sigh as he loosen his tie. "I'm sorry.. I'm just---" he said as he heaved a sighed again. "Anxious..." 

 


She can't blame him. It must be too hard to process everything in just an hour and here they are as they were lost in an island expecting for the worst. Just why no one bothers to call them if something might bad happens? "I wonder why they're not answering our calls?" she said.

 


"Oh thank God!!" he burst out suddenly as he put the phone under his ear. "W-WHAT? OKAY WHERE ARE YOU? WE'RE COMING--" and he hastily went out the door without telling her.

 


Sulli followed. "Who was that?" she followed.

 


"Close the door." his only reply. 

 


Sulli close the door behind her and follow him inside the car. "Who was that? What happened?" she asked anxiously.

 


"Jjong... t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter