Chapter Seventeen

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 

Ji-Min stared at her Granny Key for about a moment.. then she giggled. 

 

"Ji-Min baby say ah... open your mouth baby." said her granny Key though she doesn't understand well what he wanted her to do as she just open because he was feeding her something... like a red cherry colored stick. She thought it was a candy but her granny Key only put the said thing on her lips as if painting them.


"Yeopoo... now baby pop your lips like this." said her granny Key with a popping sound coming from his own lips as he showed her how it does. Ji-Min giggled loudly and tried to copy Key's mouth.

 

"Pop-a.. pop-a." Ji-Min mumbled trying to make a sound of her own and then followed it with a scream and lots of giggles as she was enjoying it.

 

 

 


___

 

 

 

 


"Oh, holy Jesus! what happened here?" said Jjong with eyes widen as if he saw a most horrible thing. Red stain are scattered everywhere. 

 

"Just what happened here?" he asked while his eyes wandered through the house and saw Key lying on the floor snoring like a puppy while Ji-Min on the other hand was too busy painting Key's face using a piece of lipstick. 

 

"Yaah! Jagiya!!" Jjong knelt down and shook Key to wake him up. 

 

The latter just topple over and brush him off and went back to slumber. 

 


"Aish!" hissed Jjong. "Ji-Min stay there and  just continue what you are doing." said Jjong and went to his room to get a hand mirror and came back to wake up again Key. 

 

"Jagiya... wake up!" said Jjong shaking up Key.

 

Key rise suddenly with a puckered face. "What is your problem?" he wince.

 

"Look." Jjong simply said as he face the hand mirror infront of him.

 

Key batted an eyelashes watching his reflection through the mirror and started screaming which made Ji-Min surprised and stared at Key momentarily before she also started screaming copying Key. "What happened Yeobo? I just fell asleep.. and.. and?" Key wandering his eyes to his surrounding. 

 

"And this happened." Jjong continued pertaining to the mess he caught up with when he arrived. "You cannot leave anything here within Ji-Min's reach specially that kind of stuff. Good thing she hadn't eaten a piece or else we're gonna be in trouble." Jjong added as he lift Ji-Min up heading to the bathroom to clean her up.

 

 

"We're actually playing barbie.." said Key.

 

"Barbie? Putting on a make up on Ji-Mins face? Was it even a hypoallergenic lipstick you use?" Jjong scolded. 

 

"Okay.. I'm sorry. Are we good now?" said Key. "But she actually enjoyed it. Have you seen her giggles?" 

 

"Well yeah, anyway this shouldn't happen again." said Jjong after he clean up Ji-Min and went straight to Sulli's room to dress her up. 


Key just roll his eyes and followed Jjong and the baby to the room. "But she's growing up... and she like those stuff." said Key.


Jjong look straight at Key. "Tell me Jagiya.. are you gay?" he asked.


Key throw a pair of  rolled socks over Jjong's face in annoyance. "Silly, of course not. I was just having fun of Ji-Min's face." Key said in defense. 


"What do you think of our baby's Ji Min's face? a play doll?" Jjong scolded.

 

Meanwhile Ji Min was just sitting on the bed following gazes at two of the most important man of her life aside of course from her Daddy Minho, Papa Onew and Dada Taemin who kept on arguing about something she doesn't understand. Perhaps its about her? 

 

"Hee~ ....." Ji Min giggles as she heard Jjong mention her name. 


"Right? We're gonna tell this to your Mom and the rest of your Daddies." said Pappy Jjong she just nodded as if she understand what he was saying.

 


"Hey baby Ji Min.. we had fun right? And we'll do it again next time.." said her Granny Key which made her giggle. 


"Hee~" she responded. 


"See? She's happy with me.." said her granny Key while glaring at her Pappy Jjong.


"Pop-ah..pop-ah!!" Ji-Min trying to make a sound doing what her Granny Key taught her as the two grown ups exchange glances and end up mimicking Ji Min. 

 

 


___

 

 

 

Minho was sitting on his Director's chair not minding the people around him. He was on the set of his film but his mind and soul is somewhere else.

 

"Hey are you still here? The scene has just finished aren't you gonna say cut?" the most annoying lady he knew, Park Gyuri said. She was one of the producer of the movie.

 

Minho rolled his eyes. "Oh yeah.. Cut! Now, let's pack up!" he said.

 

"That was just it?" asked Gyuri with her hands on her waist creasing an eyebrow to him. Minho know the fact why she was there.. just to get again his attention perhaps as she brought food and drinks for everyone to please him perhaps. Yet, he doesn't acknowledge her presence and now she's putting an act again. As if she was displeased... when she all did was check on her new colored nails. 

 

 

"I'm the director, right? So I can say the shooting is now pack up.. everytime i feel wanted to." said Minho without hesitations.

 

"But I am one of the producer when I say the scene can't get into me, you should consider my opinion and re-take again for as long as I want!" Gyuri insisted.

 

"Excuse me Miss Park, but as far as I'm concern. You and the rest of your team trusted me this project and we got the best actors and actresses in this film. I trust them. And we still have a lot of time to review every scenes way before its release so every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter