Chapter Twenty Four

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy One Mommy

 

 


The timer on the oven just dinged right after Sulli finished setting up the table.

 

"C'mon guys the dinner almost ready!" Sulli yelled so the guys would hear her, but no one bothered to answer as they were too busy arguing of something. She shook her head as she head out to check at them. "Aren't you guys hungry?" she said but they keep on ignoring her that's when she frowned her hand automatically went on her hips and ready to scowl at them.

 

"It's Dada not Deedeey, say it again Ji  Min baby." said Taemin but Ji Min just look at him blankly and return her attention with her toys.

 

"C'mon give it up Tae.. what she meant was Daddy not Dada. It was very clear and she kept on calling me that everytime she sees me." said Minho.

 

It was only few days ago that the two settled their differences and now everything just went back to normal as they used to.

 

"Enough you two!" Key interrupted. "It was nothing Minho, don't assume that she's calling you Daddy.. babies tend to mumble words and basically it's her only few words." Key said disagreeing.

 

 

"Ji Min baby try saying Pappy.. say Pappy! C'mon!" said Jjong but Ji Min didn't give the lass any attention.

 

 

"Mmmmm.." Ji Min mum.

 


Jjong rolled his eyes. "She literally snob me." he said in grimace. Onew didn't join.. he just laugh silently with a slight shook of his head as he watch everyone arguing at each other.

 

Sulli smiled as she watch them with bemused. "All right that's enough. The food is ready." she said now joining them making it sure that they won't ignore her this time.

 

Minho and Taemin doesn't know the word defeat as they keep pursuing the kid to say the word again. "Ji Min do you want anything? new toys? food? just say Daddy again... please." said Minho which made her chuckle.

 

"Yah~ that's not fair! That's bribery!" said Tamein pushing his feet onwards in disgust. "Sure I don't have lots of money still baby Ji Min but you like my drawings, right? I'll give you a dozen of drawings of your favorite cartoon characters for free!" said Taemin.

 

"Noooow.." said Ji Min with a shookd of the head to Taemin's dismay.

 


Minho laugh loudly as so as the rest.

 

"You're defeated Tae! Give it up!" said Key teasingly.

 

Minho move towards Ji Min and lead forward on her ears and mumble something which made Ji Min look at him in the face and smiled glowingly and nodded. "You like that, right? So say Daddy!" said Minho.

 

Ji Min smiled at him. "Deeddy!!" as she said the word obediently.

 

Minho hugged Ji Min triumphantly and carry the kid up. "We woooon!!!" and he tickles Ji Min on her tummy which made the kid laugh and scream. Taemin was left annoyed as he throw one of Ji Min stuffed in a childish way.

 


"I'd rather feed myself than watch Minho in his win!" said Jjong as he got up on his feet and headed towards the kitchen. Onew, Key and Taemin followed and left the three of them in the sala.

 


"So what exactly did you tell her that made her called you Daddy, Deddy?.. whatever?" Sulli asked Minho with a gesture of a hand.

 


"It's between her and me alone." said Minho.

 

"It's secret huh?" she said nodding in bemused.

 

"Yaaah!" Ji Min nodded in agreement to her surprised.

 

"Woah! When did you learn that?" Sulli asked tickling Ji Min's tummy.

 

"She's growing smart, isn't she?" Minho said smiling stealing a peck on kid's cheek.

 

Ji Min showered kisses on Minho's face as response.

 

"And my I add she's sweet!" Minho chuckled which turn into huge laughter as Ji Min now pinching both sides of his check with so much likeness.

 

"Well.. obviously. I guess, she's too fund of you." Sulli commented. "That's enough baby. If Daddy Minho has a girlfriend she'll probably be jealous by now." she said randomly.

 


"Oh, but I don't have one." Minho said defending his self.

 

Sulli smirked. "That's new." she said. "I remember hearing it before that you are a womanizer." she sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter