Chapter Ten

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 

Sulli woke up with a daze.. the last time she remembered was she was in delivery room having a hard time giving birth, and when the Doctor told her that she already had a glimpse of the head of the baby.. they let her choose either to continue to push or they will performed a episiotomy for the baby was too large for the l opening.. and she chosen the last. The obstetrician made a small incision in her l area to increase the size of the opening... but they used anesthetic to numb the area first, before the incision. She was also asked if she can make it through after the birth of the baby.. she refused to for it really hurts.. just after she heard her baby's first cry and was asked of what's the baby's name... and she said it's Choi Ji-Min. The Doctor injected something through her IV and let her drifted off into a deep sleep till the birthing process ended.

 

 

She open her eyes slowly as she can see the white ceiling of the room. Her eyes wandered the place and she saw him... the most unexpected person whom she never thought to be there was sleeping on a chair beside her bed.


"Uhmm.." she moaned.. trying to get up but only to wince in pain as she felt pain all over. Minho woke up from the sound coming from her.


"Oh.. no, don't move. Do you.. do you need anything?" Minho stammered... joining her.

 


"Water.." she said in a husk tone.. the first word that came out on after a long sleep. Minho then gets a glass of water.

 


"Here.." he said as he assisted her to drink.


"Thank you.. where are they?" she asked after.


"They're at the nursery, they can't hold themselves from seeing Ji-Min." Minho said with half smile.. she smiled.


"I wanna see her.. can I?" she said.


"O-of course... I'll go tell the nurse." said Minho.. she nodded and followed Minho's back  as he went out the room. It was the first time that he treated her that way... though they never talk often but she can tell that he change somehow, he becomes more gentle on her. That's enough.. well atleast for now.. he may not show it but she can sense that he is somwhat happy with the baby's coming. 

 

 


She waited for atleast three minutes before she saw Minho opened the door and the nurse entered carrying her baby.. following the rest of her Oppa, Onew, Key.. Jjong and Taemin, it seemed they all gone home as they're now looking fresh and all dressed up well.. far from they're wearing last night.. 

 


"Mommy.. heres the baby.."said the nurse walking towards her. She smiled.. 


"Ohh.." she gasped when the nurse handed the baby in her arms carefully... she got teary eyes and kissed the baby's forehead.


"Aww... our Sulli is crying." Key said as he walks towards them.. and give her a hug. 


"I'm not crying.. Oppa, it's tears of joy." she said.. as Key wiped her tears.


"Congratulations Mommy." said Onew who followed Key who also give her a hug and kissed her forehead.. 


She look up at him and smiled. "Thank you Oppa." she said.


"She's so pretty." said Jjong as she ruffled her hair.


"Yah Oppa.. I'm not a kid anymore." she said with a pout.. and everyone in the room laugh at her.. except for Minho who was just standing in the corner of the room observing.


"Am I late?" Taemin who just entered the room.. 


"Where have you been?" asked Key.


"I bought this.. flowers for the beautiful Mommy. Congratulations Sulli-yah!" said Taemin who was about to hand her the flowers but Jjong stop the lad.. which made her chuckled.


"Yah.. she's carrying the baby, just put the flowers in a vase." Jjong scolded. Taemin scratch his head..as he obeyed and puts the flowers in a vase.


Suddenly the baby cried.


"She must be hungry." said Key.


"Huh?" she asked.. looking at the baby. "What should I do?" she asked innocently. 


"Feed her." Minho suggested.. she glance at him sending him a questioning look.


"Ah.. how?" she asked.. it's not as if she has no idea. It's just that.. she's confused of what to do. Everyone chuckled.


"Uhm.. I guess let's give the Mommy and the baby a private moment first." said Minho. "Everyone go out. Taemin call the nurse, you know feeding." Minho added.. mouthing the last word to Taemin. The lad get what he meant and nodded.. as he got out of the room and call the nurse for assistance.


"Hey.. wait. What...?" Sulli was about to ask but Minho just nodded and made an eye contact with Onew, Jjong and Key signaling them to go out first.


"Bye baby.. eat well." Key can't hold himself from touching the baby's hand that was covered of mittens. The boys went out from the room.. while Taemin together with a nurse entered. The lad motioned the nurse towards her.


"Hello.. Ms. Sulli." the nurse friendly greeted her.


"Hi Nurse.. she's crying. Is that mean she's hungry?" asked Sulli. The nurse smiled and nodded.. and assisted her on how she feed her baby.


"Actually crying is a late sign of hunger... Ms. Sulli. Ideally, you should start feeding your baby before she starts crying." said the nurse. 


"Is that so?" she asked.. she felt overwhelmed. The nurse nodded as she give her tips on how she feed her baby properly.

 

 

Meanwhile...

 

 

"Ji- Min?  Ji-Min?" Jjong keep on mumbling the baby's name. "Ji- Min stands for what? Is the name after her father?" he blurted out... the boys turn their attention to him.


"Ji- Min..? might be.. or stands as Jinki and Taemin? Ji- Min...see?" Taemin said grinning.


"It doesn't make sense." Key opposed.


"It does.. me and Hyung takes care of Sulli. It's possible that she named the baby after our names." said Taemin.


"Yah.. that's unfair! We also take good care of Sulli." said Jjong.


"Ji- Min.. it's more like Jinri and...? does that mean the name of the baby's father start with Min?" said Key.


"Jinri?" asked Jjong and Taemin.


"Yeah, Sulli's real name is Jinri." Onew butted in.. who were just listening with their conversation.


"So Jinri.. Ji- Min.. Min..? MinHyuk? Min Sun? Min... Min.. Minho?" Taemin said wide eyed.. the four guys gaze turn to Minho who were just silent on his seat... busy with his own thought.


Minho felt their gazes adverted at him. "What?" he asked.


"Ah no.. that's impossible." Jjong opposed... throwing his hand on the air.


"The what?" Minho asked.. wondering.


"Have you slept with Sulli?" asked Key bluntly.


"What?" Minho grimaced. "That's... that's ridiculous." he added.


"I told you it's impossible." said Jjong.


"Yah.. that's enough. Does it matter? Ji- Min is our daughter and whoever her father is, he should never show his face to us." said Onew. That's when the nurse came out from the room carrying the baby.


"Bye Daddies... see you again tomorrow. Ji-Min will take her rest first.." said the nurse.


"Oh baby... ba-bye for now. Ahm Nurse, till when Sulli and the baby gonna stay here?" Key asked.


"Hmm.. five days or less. You can always have a glimpse of the baby on the visiting hours.." said the nurse. "But for now.. Baby Ji- Min will return to the nursery again." the nurse added.


"Okay... bye bye baby, can't wait to take you home." said Key as he squeeze lightly the baby's hand. "She's so pretty!!" Key squeled.. encircling his arms to Jjong as they watch the nurse with the baby in her arms going back to the nursery room.  

 

 

 

                                                                       ___

 

 

 

Few days later when Sulli and the baby was discharged from the Hospital. 


"Where are the others?" she asked.. it was odd that only Min

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter