Chapter Four

Five Daddy One Mommy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Five Daddy, One Mommy

 

 

My Mom and Dad are probably thinking about a name for me.

But they don't even know that I am a little girl.

I want to be called with a unique name, or whatever they desired to call me.

As long as it's Mom's and Dad's choice.


I am just about be able to see. 

It's a bit dark here, where I am now.

But when Mommy bring me into this world I would definitely see the world.

Sunshine and flowers around me.

But what I want to see the most is my Mom's and Dad's face.

How would they look like??

 

 

                                                                      ___

 


It's almost a week since she moved in with her Oppa-deul's apartment. They were so persistent for her to move in there, even if she refuses to. She was thankful, though. Things became easy for her.

They adviced her to stop with her work for the meantime, and promised her that they'll provide for her needs and for the baby. At times she wanted to do the household chores since that's the least she can do to return the kindness and solicitousness that they're showing her. But they always not allowing her to do so. 


" Oppa let me take care of your clothes, okay." she offered towards Onew who's holding a basket of dirty clothes. She knew for a fact that the man was too busy to even take care of his clothes, so instead of sending it to the laundry shop she wanted to do it on her own. 


" Ah no don't mind, I will bring this to the laundry shop." said Onew giving her his famous eye smile. How she wished her baby would have those chinky eyes of his. 


" No, Oppa I wanted to do so.. since I have nothing to do here anyway. It would lessen your burden, if somehow I could help you even 

with little stuff." she said.


" Never think of yourself as a burden Ssul. We wanted you here and besides we didn't let you stay here just to let you wash our dirty clothes." said Onew.


" But Oppa.. I'm bored. I wanted to do something here." she said.


" All you have to do is rest, okay. Take care of yourself and the baby." said Onew.


" I need an excercise. I cannot just sit down and do nothing, I have to reduce my weight." she blurted out of her insecurities, blame it to the hormones. She's becoming too cautious of what food she intake since she felt so bloated. Her Oppa's were really a good cook and she can't help herself from eating wat they served.


" Why don't you enroll yourself in a Lamaze class?" Onew suggested.


" Huh? Lamaze class? How did you know that?" she asked.


" Well, I read it from the internet." he said.


" Lamaze class? Ugh.. it will need a partner Oppa. You know the situation, right?" she said not meeting his eyes.


" I know.. I don't know why you're not telling us about the father of your child. But given, it's your choice not to tell us and we have to respect it." said Onew. " So do you want to try the Lamaze method?" 


" No.." she refused.


" Then, I'll go with you." he offered.


" But Oppa. I don't want to bother you. I know you're busy." she said.


" Aish.. don't worry I'm the boss. I can manage my own time, and besides it will help you with the delivery." said Onew.


" Thank you, Oppa." she said and hugged Onew. 


" Okay, I better get going. I still have to meet Luna, too." Onew said before releasing himself and went out. She just nodded. Luna is his girlfriend they'd been together for a year and the lady doesn't like her. Well, there's nothing new to it.. like every girl who got involved to his Oppa's hates her and she don't even understand the reason why.

 


                                                                                ____

 


" Are you sure now is his arrival?" asked Jjong to Key. 


The three were in the airport to pick up Minho. The lad had just finished his Practical Film-making program of six months and just last night when he called them the lad said that he'll arrive today. So here they are tracking his arrival so they could surprise him. Though, Onew can't come with them since he has a business to run to. 


" Yes, I had it checked." Key said who also came with them.


" Should we tell him?" asked Taemin.


" About?" Jjong said.


" About Sulli.. that she's living with us." said Taemin.


" I think it is better to tell him when we get home. We all know he's not really close with Sulli, so it's not a good idea to tell him right away that Sulli lives with us for the mean time." said Key. The two nodded in agreement. Among the five it was Minho who was aloof and cold. They don't even understand on how he can refused Sulli's charming personality. 


" Oh, hey is that Minho?" said Jjong pointing at someone similar to Minho.


" Yeah, it's him. Let's go!" said Taemin and they run towards the lad whos' about to get a taxi.


" Hey.. hey Minho!! Surprise..." said the three when they finally got near to Minho whom they waited for about an hour there.


" Woah.. what a surprise indeed. How'd you know about my flight?" Minho asked taking off his shades.


" Through a friend. Oh my, I just miss my Minho." said Key which made Minho rolled his eyes.


" Yah, stop acting like that. We're on a public place." said Minho. " Did you bring a car?" he asked.


" Yes, we came prepared, Hyung. That's how much we missed you." said Taemin, Minho ruffled his hair.


" But honestly I missed you all, too. Where's Onew Hyung?" asked Minho who roam around to see Onew.


" Ah you know that man, he's always busy with the restaurant." Jjong said.


" So how have you all been?" asked Minho, they're now walking towards the van.


" We're doing just fine. No changes.. except with..." Taemin was about to say something but Key covered his mouth by his hand.


" What? Except with.. what?" Minho mimic what Taemin said.


" Ah nothing.. you'll know when we get home." said Key and glare towards Taemin. Minho just shrugged as they reach the van and Jjong drive their way home.

 

 

                                                                                            ___

 

 

Onew was waiting for Luna at their meeting place for over an hour now. He heaved a sigh as he take a quick look at his wrist watch. He has a lot of work at his desk, servers that need ops and he just leave it all behind since her girlfriend for over a year wanted to see him. It never happen once but it has always been like this and it really getting him feed up. 


" Hi there! Have you been waiting?" Luna asked as she give him a peak on the cheek.


Actaully the lady could just visit him in the restaurant but Luna doesn't like the idea. He has been lacking some support from his girl regarding his business and she even suggested him to venture on something far from being a restaurateur.


" Yeah, I waited for like ages." he said not hiding the sarcasm from his t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter