End my life?

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

After school I went to the ‘J’ park immediately as what Jonghwan said. It’s not that far from school and what scared me was that there’s not many people passed by that park. But I trusted Jonghwan as he was my friend and he would not done anything bad to me. Maybe there’s something really important that he want to tell me. I arrived there but there’s no one waiting for me and also there’s no people hanging out there. The place was really scary as the place was an abandoned place and there’s many old building there. I start to get many bad thought. What if he kidnapped me? What if he done something dirty to me? Even 10 minutes I wait, there’s no Jonghwan there. Maybe someone want to put a prank on me. I stood up and took out my phone to call ChangJo so that maybe he can pick me up here.

“Chang-“ my mouth suddenly being shut with a some cloth or maybe handkerchief. I dropped my phone as I start to feel dizzy and I faint as I breathe in through the handkerchief.

I slowly opened my eyes when I felt a few drops of water being sprinkled on my face. I hardly gained my vision clearly as my head still felt a dizzy. When I gained my vision clearly, I looked around and found myself in an abandoned building that was full of dust and spider web everywhere and not to forget broken glass everywhere. I realised I was being tied on the chair with my hand at my back and my leg got tied at the chair. I can’t speak as my mouth being shut with a cloth tied on.

“You’re finally awake.” I heard a guy voice who appeared in front of me and grab my chin roughly. But I didn’t recognize that guy. Why would he kidnap me? Did someone instruct him to do it? Is it Jonghwan?

“Who are you?” I asked immediately after he removed the cloth on my mouth.

“It’s not important.” He moved away from me after he received a called from someone. Because he’s not that far from me, I can hear what he said.

“I’d got her. What should I do next?”….”Kill her?”….” Alright.”

That’s what I could hear he said. Kill me? Who was the one that asked to kill me? I really don’t want to die. Help me~ I hope someone will find me here.

“Who send you?” I asked that guy.

“Your enemy.” Enemy? I didn’t have enemy at school.

“Who?”

“Do you think I’ll tell you? I WON’T!!!” he yelled at me making me shivered at his fierce look. “And.. Do you have anything to say before I end your life?”

“End my life? Wae? Please~~ Please don’t kill me~~” I made pleading face so that he maybe fall for it.

“It’ll not work on me!!!” it didn’t work. “But not now.. Your enemy want to see you for the last time.”

“Wh-when?” I felt fear imagining that I’ll met the person who wanted me to die but at the same time I wanted to know who that person was. Is that person really Jonghwan?

“Soon.” He walked away and leave me alone there being tied. At least he didn’t shut my mouth. After about half an hour there, I get nervous when I heard the footsteps of a girl as the sound was like a high heel. The foot step getting nearer toward the up stair. The place I was at I think that it was at upper level as I can saw from the broken window. That girl came forward toward me making me get to see her face clearly. She covered her face with black sunglasses and she wore a cap. But at the same time she look familiar. I saw she talked with that guy for a while then went toward me. She made me look straight into her face when she grab my chin up.

“How is it? Do you like it?” her voice seem a bit familiar too. “I want to see my beloved FRIEND~ so much~~” what friend? I didn’t have friend like her.

“Who are you?”

“You don’t know your friend?” she took her cap and sunglasses in one go. It made me shocked with eyes widened as I recognize the person in front of me.

“J-Ji-Jina?”

“Don’t you miss me?”

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“WHY??!!! DON’T YOU KNOW WHY??!!!” she yelled at me and grab a pocket knife from the guy and hold beside my neck.

“W-wae?”

“SUCH A ****!!! HOW CAN YOU SEDUCE JONGHWAN OPPA?? HE’S MINE!!” Jonghwan? She know about it already.

“I-i.. I do-don’t know.”

“DON’T KNOW??!! I wondered why he wanted a break up with me and it’s because of YOU!!!”

“Mi-mianhae.” I don’t know what other words I can say to her.

“MIANHAE??!! You think with that I’ll forgive you? I WON’T!!” she then caressed the knife toward my cheek making me shivered in fear.

“Mianhae Jina-ah.. Please let me go”

“NO!! I thought that I want to kill you today.. But… Let me be kind for you for a once… Maybe I should let you live for 1 more day.”

“1 day? Jina-ah.. Can you let me go? I promise I’ll do anything for you.. I won’t.. I won’t talk with Jonghwan anymore. Please~” tears start to brim in my eyes as I plead at her.

“You know that won’t work at me… Just 1 day!” she walked away and the knife finally away from my face. “Mike.. Make sure she didn’t run away!! I’ll come again…” now I know that guy name, Mike. Jina left us two here. I’m scared what that guy, Mike, might do to me.

“M-Mike?”

“WHAT?!” I get shocked and immediately shook my head telling that there’s nothing I want to say. “Eat this! I don’t want to get blame if you die right now.” He shoved me a plate of food on my lap but how can I eat if my hand were being tied.

“M-my hand. H-how can I eat?” I heard he cursed but he didn’t untie me instead he brought a spoon and fed me himself. Even though I want to ignore it but I can’t as I felt hungry right now. I just hope that ChangJo will search for me with Niel oppa and other Teen Top.