Meet 'them'...

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

(2nd day – Jeju-do)

We woke up early at 7.30a.m. to take a bath and prepared ourself before going to the dining hall for breakfast. Both of us came late then immediately took our food. We sat together with the others with plate full of various type of dish.

“Are you really hungry EunJi-ah? You took so many food.” Jonghwan’s mother tease me.

“They look so delicious. I can’t choose so I took almost all.” All of us chuckled and spend our breakfast.

“Today omma and appa want to go shopping. EunJi-ah~ Want to join us?” Jonghwan’s mother asked me.

I felt excited to go shopping. “Ne ne.. I want. Niel oppa~ Let’ go together.”

“Ne~”

“Jonghwan?” I asked him who was just sat there quietly. He shook his head telling that he won’t join us. “Wae? It will be good if all of us go together.” He didn’t respond me at all so I just ignored him.

“Omma appa.. I want to take a walk first.” They nodded and I got up from the seat. Niel oppa already went back to his room just now so I decide to talk a walk alone. The scenery just very perfect. But when I about to exit the entrance, I saw a couple that was familiar. I went forward a bit to take a better view. I was shocked as I realise who they were. Am I dreaming right now? Why are they here? I stood there dumbfounded until someone took me back to reality.

“EunJi-ah~” the girl hug me happily. I was speechless and didn’t respond her back. “EunJi-ah~ Are you not happy that I’m here?”

“No.. But.. Just.. surprise.” My word can’t combine well making me stupid that time.

“I just want to spend time with you also.”

“Ne.” my eyes move from her to the guy who was approaching us. My heart beat faster and it had been a long time I’ve been in this situation.

“ChangJo-ah~ We need to spend time with EunJi later.” She said to ChangJo who just nodded at what she said.

“Yoomi-ah.. Let’s put our bag first. Then we’ll go take a walk.”

“EunJi.. Wait for us. I want to take a walk with you.” With that they went away with their arm linked and ChangJo carry all their bag. Wait! Are they sharing the same room? I shouldn’t think about it. They are a couple so it depend on them. I took a seat at the couch while waiting for them. Yoomi really wanted to walk with me so I guess I need to wait.

About a few minutes, both of them just exit from the lift and went toward me. I put back the magazine on the table. Yoomi hooked her arm with me leaving ChangJo behind us. We’re friend anyway but sometime when ChangJo with us I can’t hold my feeling. I know I would be jealous of both of them. ChangJo haven’t talk with me yet and maybe he won’t. I put on a fake smile while walking with them. Not because I hate Yoomi but I don’t want to show how I felt right now. We talk a lot but just with Yoomi. ChangJo just kept staring at us or maybe just nodded or shooked his head whenever Yoomi asked him. He seemed gloomy and didn’t even smile. I miss his smile and joke.

“EunJi-ah~ Wait for me ok. I forgot my phone.” With that she went away, leaving me and ChangJo alone. It’s really awkward between us even though I already forgive him last week. But it just phone talk so nothing would be awkward. Right now was really awkward moment. I played with my phone instead of looking at him.