Jonghwan?

I'll protect you

EunJi - Maroon
ChangJo - Purple

Niel - Orange
Ricky - Green
Other(Jonghwan, Ina, Luna......) - Black

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next day arrive. I walk up at 5.45 a.m. as usual to take a bath early and prepared breakfast for me and Niel oppa. There’s only both of us in the house as our mother went overseas for her business. As soon I take my bath, I wear my school uniform and immediately went to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator to look for ingredients as I decide to cook fried noodle. About 15 minutes, I spend my time in the kitchen and prepared the table. I made hot chocolate for both of us. As soon as I finished, I went to Niel oppa room to wake him up. He’s still on his bed when I enter his room. I went next to his bed and poke his arm.

“Oppa.. Niel oppa.. Wake up..” he frowned a little but didn’t wake up. Instead, he turn his back toward me.

“Oppa~~ Ppalli.. I already cook for you.. Oppa~~” again failed to wake him up. I move on his bed and went beside him. I tickled him so that he’ll give up.

“Alright.. Alright.. Stop it..” he sat up with half open eyes. I grab his hand and brought him to the bathroom. I push him inside and close the door. I went to the kitchen and wait for him.

“Oppa! Faster… The noodle getting cold.” I yell at him as him walk slowly down stair. We start eating while talking about something else.

“YA! Faster.. You’re the one that eat slow.” Niel oppa yell at me as soon he finished his food. I eat slower than him but he’s the one that eat really fast.

As soon as I finished, I washed the dishes before went to my room to get my bag. I usually ride in Niel oppa’s car but I asked him to stop far from the school so that no one will saw us went together. He rejected it at first but I plead at him until he gave up.

“Oppa annyeong..” I waved my hand at him after he send me at the bus station a bit far from school but just 5 minute walk from here.  I took out my phone and plugged my earphone. I always hear music along my way to school.

“YA!! Where are you looking at? Don’t you see me?” I saw a guy was yelling at my friend, Ina. I walk toward them quickly to save my friend.

“YA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!” I yell at him.

“How dare you shout at me? Don’t you know me?”

“I don’t know! But don’t disturb my friend.!”

“She bumped at me and it’s her fault.”

“She already apologise at you right? Did she hurt you or something? No right?” I can see that guy speechless so I decide to left the place. “Ina let’s go.” I grab her hand and went away from him. We enter our class and sit at our place. I turn to Ina as she look a bit worried or scared.

“Ina~ What are you worry about?”

“YA! Why you yell at him? Don’t you know him?”

“I don’t know but.. He yell at you so I can’t just stand there. I need to help you.”

“I know but.. You know what.. He’s Jina’s boyfriend and he’s the most dangerous guy here.”

“Dangerous? Why?”

“His name is Jonghwan. He used to bully people before same as now. If you’ve been target by him, you can’t escape. The people who used to get bully by him usually move from this school or committed suicide as they don’t stand being tortured.”

“What?! He’s that cruel? What should I do? I really don’t know about him.”

“I also don’t know. You should avoid him. He’s worse than Jina.”

“YA! What you two talk about?” I startled at Luna voice. She brought chair and sat with us.

“Do you know Jonghwan?” I asked Luna.

“Of course. He’s the really bad person I know. Wae?”

“I.. I.. I shout at him just now.” I told Luna and she was shocked about it.

“YA!! Why? Don’t you scared at him?”

“I don’t know who he was. I just know about him from Ina.”

“Don’t worry.. We two will always with you.” Luna and Ina hold my hand to comfort me.

 

(ChangJo pov)

When I arrived at school, I saw a girl yelling at a guy infront of the gate. They are from this school of course. I look clearly and I recognise the girl and the guy. Why would she yell at him? Don’t she scared?

That girl, EunJi. I know her name since 5 month ago when Jina told that she like me. I look at her pleading at Jina to stop her but it useless as Jina was not the type that would do something for someone. She’s crying when Jina announced it. I should have to stop the crowd from giving the negative comments but my friends think otherwise. They laugh at her except for Niel and Ricky. Why would they laugh? Don’t they felt pity at her.

And yesterday.. The first time she talked to me. She apologise at me as she thought that she’s the one at fault. Since the others know she like me, they keep teasing her with me. Not that I hate it but it annoying. We don’t have any relationship or neither meet or talked with each other. I don’t blame her. It was that girl fault,Jina. She’s the one that expose her secret.

Today I saw her shouting at that guy. The worse, cruel and the most bad person in the school. He’s the one that make most of new students exchanged school or maybe committed suicide. I’m worried about that girl. Will Jonghwan target her after this as that girl show no respect at him. He’s worse than her girlfriend, Jina. I neglected them and went to meet Teen Top at the field.

“Do you want to know what I saw just now?” I told Niel and Ricky only as I don’t want the other to tease that girl again and I never talked about that girl with them. I brought them far from the other 3. Luckily they didn’t notice us.

“What?” Ricky asked.

“I saw that girl, EunJi, shouting at Jonghwan.”

“WHAT?!” Niel asked in shocked. I don’t know why but he really look worried everytime he know she has problem.

“I just want to tell as I’m worried that guy will harm her.”

“Wait. You like her?” Ricky asked.

“NO! I just hate that Jonghwan harmed people.”

“I’ve something to do. Bye.” Niel said and leave us. We went back to the other 3 members.

 

(Niel pov)

‘EunJi… Where are you? Meet me at the backyard.’ I text her as soon I leave the member. I’m worried about her. How could she involved with that guy?

A few minutes later, EunJi arrived. I went toward her with worried face.

“Are you fine?”

“Oppa wae?”

“YA!! Why you shout at that guy? Don’t you know who he is?”

“How did you know? Mianhae.. I really don’t know him. I just want to help Ina at that time. I just know about him from Ina just now.”

“But.. He’s dangerous.. I don’t want you to be involve with him.”

“I’ll avoid him. I promise.”

“You have to avoid him! If anything happen, call me. Don’t think about whether other students will know about us or not! You have to be safe!”

“Alright. Oppa. It’s time for class to start.”

“But before that.”I kiss her forehead before went back to my class. As I on my way to my class, I saw Jonghwan with his gang walk pass me.

“So that girl name is EunJi. How dare she raise her voice at me. I’ll show her who am I.” I can hear Jonghwan said that toward his gang.

‘EunJi-ah~ Please avoid him.. Please save EunJi from them.. They seem to plan something.’