My lover~

I'll protect you

(EunJi pov)

It really make me feel I’m the happiest person in the world. ChangJo who was my crush for 3 years, confessed to me that he like me. It seem weird to me but he did it clearly and I’m not dreaming. Thanks for omma advice. A day before I need to meet ChangJo, I told her that I’d problem with my friend. Even though I didn’t say anything about he was my crush, she caught it after I told the problem. She advise me not to give up and tried the best I could to solve the problem. That day the most precious day to me as he said ‘I love you’ to me..But.. Because I never been in a relationship before, does it mean we’re a couple now? He just confessed to me but he didn’t asked me to be his girlfriend. Was he joking with me?

Tomorrow the school will start as usual and I don’t know whether my daily life at school will change or remain the same. There’s things occurred this holiday. Jonghwan and Jina broke up leading to Jonghwan change of attitude. Jonghwan and I became a close friend. ChangJo and me? I don’t know our real status. We’re dating or not?

“EunJi-ah~ Do you want to stay here longer with me?” I back to reality with ChangJo question. It’s afternoon already and I was busy cooking lunch for us.

“Mianhae… I can’t.. Niel oppa will go back today and I need to also. AND!! We’re nothing so I’m not supposed to stay here.”

“Nothing? What’s that mean?”

“You didn’t ask me anything. You just said that you love me. There are many type of love. So I thought it’s just friend love.” I sound pissed now actually. I don’t know what the food will taste hope my mood will not affect my food. He just stay silent and make me more pissed. I need his answer right now but it made me really mad. I scooped all the food in bowls and prepared all of them on the table before went to my room while slamming the door hard. I laid down on my bed and as I became tired having so many thought, I fall asleep.

After a deep sleep, I woke up when I heard my phone rang on my desk. I took it, a bit hesitated to answer as I still mad at him. At last I answered it.

“EunJi-ah.. Why are you late?”

“Wae?”

“I’ll meet you later.” he hang up without any explanation. What did he mean I’m late? I put back my phone on the desk but I found a stick note on the desk.

‘EunJi-ah.. Mianhae..’ just that? I went to the door and saw a stick not again. ‘I love you’.. again that.. I know that but what type of love he mention?

I went out of the room and again saw a stick not behind the door. ‘Follow the flower.’ Flower? I saw there’s many petals of flower scattering on the stair so I followed it until the backyard of the house. There I saw ChangJo standing in front of me with a bouquet of flower. I was touched by it. I looked around and saw that there’s candle everywhere and a table with candle-light. I realised that I slept until night.

“Since when you wait?”

“3 hours ago.” He wait 3 hours ago? How can he wait for that long?

“YA! Why are you doing this? Why don’t you wake me up? It’s already night and I have to go back home.”

“I’ll send you later but now please~ I’d prepare this for you.” He motioned me to sit at the chair near the table. I can’t believe we’re having candle-light dinner.

“So? Faster.. I need to go home.”

“Ya~~ Why you have to be rush? It’s important now.”

“Ne~~” he seem serious so I don’t want to annoy him. Maybe he has something important to say.

“EunJi-ah~~ Are you mad at me?” I shook my head as it a fact that I didn’t mad at him anymore. “Let’s eat first.. We’ll talk again later.” we ate the food that was prepared on the table. But did he cook it? It taste really nice.

“Do you cook this?” he shyly nodded his head. “Really? It’s really delicious. I don’t know that you can cook.” We ate in silent afterward as I really focused on the taste of his cook.

“EunJi-ah..” he stood up and held my wrist, hint me to stand up also. I stood up and he immediately pull me into a hug. I was surprised by it but I returned the hug back. “I love you.”

“I know.”

“I love you.. I love you more than anything. I can’t live without you. Please don’t leave me.”

“Ne~”

“EunJi-ah.” He pulled me away and kneel down in front of me. He took out something from his pocket. It was a mini box. When he opened it, I can’t surpass my happiness. “Will you be my girlfriend?” he took out the necklace and waited for my answer.

“No!” he got shocked by my answered. “No!! I want to be your lover and always stay by your side.” His gloomy face turns to a bright smile. He quickly wore the necklace on me while I’m shivering under his breath that was really close to my neck. He kissed my cheek after that before wrapping his arm around my waist.

“You scared me…. Do you like it?”

“Ne. It’s pretty.” I touched the necklace.

“I bought it at Jeju-do. I was about to give you at the park but you insisted to go back to meet that guy.”

“Really? Mianhae.. I don’t know.” I felt guilty that I spoiled his plan that day.

“It’s alright. But then finally I can give you now and confess to you.”

“Ne… I’m very happy…ChangJo-ah… Now send me back. Niel oppa will probably wait for me.”

“Ne.”

“ChangJo-ah.. I told Niel oppa that I’ve something to tell him tomorrow at school.”

“What do you want to tell?”

“I want to tell him about my boyfriend. No no.. My lover.” He chuckled at me. “So.. You will stay with me right?” he nodded. I took my things and he took me home.


When I write this story, I didn't think that it would be many chapters.. Because there's many chapters left, I think I'll update 2/3 chapters per day.. Or even more. I'd wrote the story and just wait to post only. And.. Thank you because still reading my story even there's too many chapters... :) :) :) Thank you...