ChangJo & Ricky found out

I'll protect you

EunJi
Niel
Ricky
ChangJo
L.Joe


(Niel pov)

(At home)

“Oppa.. Do you really go to ChangJo’s house?” EunJi asked me as she sit beside me on the couch.

“Ne.. Wae? If you don’t want me to go I won’t go.”

“Just go. You already promise them.”

“Really? Do you want to go with me?”

“YA! No.. They will know about us then.”

“Can’t we tell them? They just my friend. They won’t tell others.”

“Oppa~ I just don’t want you to involve with me in school. You’ll get tease later.”

“They won’t tease me. YA! I’m in Teen Top group!! No one dare to disturb us.. I’ll always take care of you. I am lucky to have you as my sister.”

“Ne~~~~ I’m also very lucky to have you as my brother.” She hug me while her head on my shoulder.

“EunJi-ah~ Promise me that you will avoid Jonghwan.”

“Ne.. I already told you.”

“But… You MUST!! I don’t want you have trouble with him.”

“Ne oppa.”

“And this time.. If he done anything to you, I won’t stay still! I won’t keep our secret anymore.”

“YA!! Alright. I will avoid him! I WILL!!”

“I warn you because I love you EunJi-ah… I don’t want you to be sad.”

“Ne.. I love you too oppa.. I’m happy as long as I have you oppa.”

“Alright.. I need to go to ChangJo’s house now.”

“Bye oppa.”

“Ehem.. Do you want me to say something to him?” I went toward the door but stop and turn to EunJi.

“Say what?”

“Like this ‘EunJi said that she miss you’ or ‘EunJi really love you’..?” I laughed at her blushing hard.

OPPA!!” She yell at me while throwing the pillow toward me. “JUST GO!”

“Bye..” I about to exit the house but turn back to EunJi. “EunJi.. Lock all the door ok? Don’t ever open the door if you don’t know who it is. Call me immediately.”

“Ne..” with that I drove to ChangJo’s house.

When I arrive at ChangJo’s house about 15 minutes, C.A.P., L.Joe and ChunJi also there. I thought that only me, Ricky and ChangJo at first.

“YA!! Why don’t you said that you also invite the others?” I asked Ricky.

“Isn’t it great if all of us gather together. Hyung~ We never spend weekend together.”

“I know but I also have something to do.”

“Something to do? With your girlfriend?” ChangJo asked me.

“N-Ne..”

“Just this time Niel… Ricky beg at us to come here so we also don’t have choice.” L.Joe said.

“Alright.” I gave up and went toward the living room where all of us will play games. They ask me who is my girlfriend but thanks that my phone rang at that time. I ignored their question and pick up the phone. It’s EunJi who called me.

“Op..oppa..”

“YA~ Wae?” I felt panicked as I hear her voice trembling.

“Can you go home now? I’m scared. Someone kicked the door hard.”

“WHAT?? Alright.. Just stay at your room and lock it.. I’ll go home now.” I hang up and quickly grab my car key on the table. I exit the house without telling the others. There’s no time to explain to them as EunJi will be in danger. When I arrive at home, the house door already open widely. I quickly went inside and shocked when I saw our house was in messed. It’s not important now as I’m worried about EunJi. I went to her room and knocked on it.

“EunJi.. It’s me Niel.. They’re gone.” She unlocked the door. I stare at her and saw that she cried hard in the room as her eyes was red and puffy. I approached her and hugged her while she buried her face on my chest.

“Oppa.. I..I’m.. scared.”

“Don’t worry.. I’ll always stay with you.”

“They knocked my room door just now. I’m scared oppa.”

“Don’t think about it again. I’m here with you.”

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” a voice break both of us from the hug. I look downstair and got shocked when I saw Ricky and ChangJo were there.

“W-why are you here?” I asked them.

You look panicked just now and I thought that you might need our help so we follow you. Then we saw you .. two..” Ricky said.

“What happen between you two?” ChangJo asked. I take a look at EunJi who was beside me and also shocked by the situation. I held hand tightly.

“Hyung~~ Tell us!” Ricky said. I brought EunJi with me downstair and lead the other to sit at the couch. I brought EunJi to sit beside me and across the other two.

“Actually-“

“Oppa! Don’t tell!” EunJi cut my word.I placed my other hand on top her hand.

“Tell us hyung~” Ricky urged me.

“Mianhae EunJi.. I think they need to know this. They will help us later.”

“Oppa~” she plead me but I decide to tell the other.

“Actually.. She’s my sister.. Ahn EunJi.”

“WHAT?! You have sister? You never told us before.”

“Why don’t you tell us?”

“Mianhae.. It’s my fault.. I asked him not to tell others.” EunJi told them.

“But why?”

“Because I don’t want him to involve in any of  my problem at school.”

“Ok.. But.. What happen to your house?”

“Someone kicked the door hard so I went to my room. But then I hear someone knocked hard on my room door. I don’t know who they are.”

“I told you two but promise me that you won’t tell the other hyung.”

“Wae?”

“You know they also tease my sister. So I don’t want them to know about this.”

“Alright.”

“But. I could think just one person behind this. Don’t you think?”

“Don’t tell me that… JONGHWAN??”

“Maybe. Because I hear that day that he seem to plan something bad at EunJi. Can you help me to protect her?”

“NE~~~ I will..” Ricky said cheerfully.

“ChangJo?”

“I don’t know..”

“It’s alright.. Don’t force him oppa.. He already get trouble with me so don’t force him.” EunJi told me.

“Alright.. I won’t force you but I hope you will help me. She’s my only sister.”

“Alright alright.. I’ll help you.”

“Ye~ Hyung~~ Can we eat? I’m hungry..”

“YA! Just eat later. It’s not your house!” ChangJo smack the back of his head.

“I’ll cook for you.” EunJi stood up and went to the kitchen.

“YA! This is not your house! You’re lucky because EunJi is kind. If not I’ll kill you.”

“Mianhae.. But I’m really hungry…”

I ignored him and turn on the TV.

About half an hour later, EunJi called us as she finished cooking.

“I’m done.. Let’s eat.”

“NE~~” we went toward the dining table. I sat next to EunJi while Ricky infront of me and ChangJo next to him. So EunJi was just infront of ChangJo. I take a look at EunJi and I can saw that she tried hard to hide that she’s blusing right now.

“EunJi-ah~~ It’s really delicious.. I want to eat this everyday..” Ricky said while chewing food in his mouth.

“Thank you for cooking for us.” ChangJo said to her. I can see that she blushed so she avoid from looking at ChangJo.

“Ne.” all of us start eating until it was all clean and mostly by Ricky. He look like he haven’t eat for 1 week. EunJi took all the dishes and put it in the sink.

“Would you want me to help?” ChangJo ask her. Why would she help my sister? It’s weird.

“No.. Niel oppa will help me.”

“YA! I never told that I’ll help you!”

“Oppa~~” she whined at me.

“Alright. ChangJo, you can stay with Ricky there. I’ll help her.” I pointed at Ricky who was at the living room watching TV. ChangJo went toward Ricky.

“Why are you blushing hard? I can see just now.”

“Oppa~~”

“I hope he won’t make you sad.”

“YA!! We’re nothing you know!”

“Alright… I can help you if you want to be close with him?”

“OPPA!! Stop it! I don’t want any help. It’s better if we’re not close.”

“Ok ok… It’s better cause I don’t want to lose you to anyone.” I ruffled her hair and smile at her.

“Me too.. I want to be with you oppa.”

“Then marry me..”

“Alright.. I’ll marry you..” we chuckled together while cleaning the dishes. If I’m not her brother, I’m sure that I’ll marry her. I don’t want to lose her as she’s the precious person in my life.

“EunJi-ah~ Can I eat this ice-cream?” Ricky suddenly appeared beside us and infront of the refrigerator while holding a cone of chocolate ice-cream. EunJi jump a bit surprised at his present.

“YA!! Don’t scare my sister.”

“It’s alright. Ne. You can eat it.”

“Thank you.”