Amusement park

I'll protect you

EunJi-Maroon
Niel-Orange
ChangJo-Purple
Ricky-Green

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

(EunJi pov)

It’s weekend and Niel oppa promise to bring me to the amusement park. I woke up early at 7a.m. to cook breakfast for us. Today I just decide to make toast for breakfast. There’s not enough ingredients to cook something. There’s only bread. After I finish prepared the table, I about to go to Niel oppa room but stopped when I hear someone rang the doorbell. I about to open the door and get shocked when someone yell outside.

“Niel hyung~ It’s me Ricky..” I release my hand from the doorknob and went to Niel oppa room to informed him. I shake his body to wake him up.

“Oppa.. Wake up.. Oppa.. Your friend come..”

“My friend?” he opened his eyes in shocked and sat up on his bed.

“Ne.. Ricky..”

“Really? How they know my house?”

“Later we think about it. Go open the door. I’ll stay in my room.”

“Alright.” He stood up while I went to my own room and locked it in case Ricky will enter.

 

(Niel pov)

I went toward the door and open it revealing Ricky and ChangJo.

“Hyung~~” Ricky enter my house and hugged me.

“YA! How do you two know my house?”

“We asked some people.”

“Who?”

“It’s not important. Hyung.. Did you cook?” ChangJo asked when he approached the kitchen. ‘It’s EunJi..’ I thought to myself.

“What are you doing today hyung? Wanna play games with us?” Ricky asked.

“I’m busy today. I’ve date with someone.” I lied to them. I remembered that I promise to bring EunJi to amusement park today.

“Really? Who? Is she pretty?” ChangJo asked me curiously.

“Of course she’s pretty. “ I answered him back. ‘ She’s really pretty. She’ my sister afterall’

“She's so lucky to be your first love then.” Again ChangJo said.

‘YA!! He like you… You’re the lucky person as she like you and you're her first love.’ I wanted to say to him but hold it.

“Enough.. If you want to play, asked L.Joe or ChunJi hyung. I’m really busy today.”

“Hyung~ We want you~~. How about this evening?”Ricky pleaded at me.

“Alright. This evening..”

“Ye~~ We’ll wait at ChangJo’s house at 4p.m..”

“Alright. Now go.. I need to prepare myself.”

“Bye hyung.” I closed the door as soon as they disappeared from my sight. I went to EunJi’s room to inform her. I knocked her door as she locked it.

“EunJi-ah~ They already gone. Let’s eat.” She unlocked the door. We went down stair and eat our breakfast.

“Oppa.. Why Ricky come just now?”

“They asked me to play game with them.”

“They?”

“Oh! ChangJo also come.”

“Ooo~ So do you accept?”

“At first no because I promised to bring you to amusement park today. They plead at me so I decide to play games with them this evening.”

“I love you oppa.. I thought you won’t remember about your promise.” She hugged me as I about to eat the toast.

“YA! I’m eating now.”

“Sorry.. Faster oppa.. You haven’t take a bath.”

“Alright.” I finished the food and went upstair to take a bath.

‘Should I go to ChangJo’s house this evening? But I never left EunJi alone at home. That’s why I never spend my weekend with my friends. I don’t want to left her alone at home.’

I’m become restless thinking about my plan for this evening to play games with Ricky and ChangJo.

~~

(At the amusement park)

“Oppa oppa.. Let’s ride that.”

“Oppa.. Let’s go there.”

“OPPA~~ I want to ride that.”

“Wow.. I want to try that.”

EunJi was too excited to ride all of them. I was surprised as she didn’t scared to ride the most adventurous ride.

“EunJi-ah… I want to go to the toilet. Wait for me here.”

“Oppa faster.” I went to search for toilet quickly as I felt uncomfortable to leave EunJi alone there. When I went back, EunJi was not at her place. I became panicked that I thought that I’ll lose her. I searched for her at all place but can’t find her. I called her but she doesn’t pick her phone. It making me more panicked.

“Oppa~” I hear her voice calling me and she ran toward me happily.

“WHERE ARE YOU GOING? I TOLD YOU STAY HERE!!”

“O-oppa.. Mianhae.. I want to buy this for us.” She show a simple bracelet that she bought. One for herself and one for me.

“I’m worried about you. Don’t go anywhere without me..” I hugged her tightly thinking that I might lose him. I’m really worried that Jonghwan will harm her anytime.

“Mianhae…”

“And.. Why don’t you pick up your phone?”

“My phone?” she took out her phone and it was in silent mode. “Mianhae.”

“It’s alright. Let’s go home.”

“Oppa.. Let’s go to market first. There’s nothing left for me to cook.”

“Alright.” We went to my car and drove to the nearest supermarket.