'She's my GIRLFRIEND'

I'll protect you

EunJi
Niel
ChangJo
ChunJi
L.Joe
C.A.P.
Ricky
Jonghwan


(ChangJo pov)

I went to the school as usual the next day. I usually ride with my own car. I park my car at the usual place. When I went out of my car, I saw Jonghwan and his gang went toward the school gate. What are they doing there? Waiting for Jina? I ignored them and went to meet the other hyung at the canteen. Ricky also just arrived then followed by Niel hyung. He’s alone? Where did EunJi go then? I sat next to Niel to ask him about her.

“Hyung~ Where did you left EunJi?” I whisper to him so that other hyung won’t hear us.

“She always asked me to drop her far from school.”

“What? So.. She’s walking here?”

“Ne… Wae?”

“Don’t you see Jonghwan and his gang infront of the gate just now?”

“WHAT?! REALLY?!” Niel shout making the other turn to us.

“What happen? What are you two talking about?” ChunJi asked us.

“Nothing hyung.”

“I think I need to go there.”

“I’ll go too.” as we about to get up, we saw Jonghwan came to the canteen. What surprising me was that he’s dragging a girl by her wrist. We can’t see her clearly as she being blocked by Jonghwan.

“Let me go please..” I hear that girl begging at Jonghwan. That voice seem a bit familiar at me. I got shocked same as Niel hyung and the others.

“ALL OF YOU… HEAR!! THIS GIRL!! SHE DARE TO SHOUT AT ME YESTERDAY! BECAUSE OF THAT… YOU ALL KNOW RIGHT WHAT HAPPEN TO HER??” he told the other students loudly so that the others will look at him. They all nodded at him a bit feared. “EUNJI!! THIS IS FOR YOU!!” he grab a bowl of hot soup from a student and he’s about to pour it on her. Niel went toward them and push the bowl. Instead of EunJi that getting wet, it’s Jonghwan that was wet.

“YA!! WHY ARE YOU HELPING HER?” he yell at Niel.

“DON’T DISTURB HER!!”

“YOU’RE FROM TEEN TOP AND YET YOU CARE ABOUT GIRL LIKE THIS?”

“SHE IS-“ he stop his word and I know that EunJi stop him from telling the truth. I can’t let them like this so I step into the fight.

“She’s my girlfriend.. Don’t disturb her!” I grab her hand and give a death glare at Jonghwan. I can hear that the other students get shocked about this and also Niel. Not only that, I guess EunJi also get shocked about it.

“Wh-what? She has crush on you right?” Jonghwan ask.

“Ne.. I also has crush on her.” I calmly answered him back. He kept silent and went away with anger. He can’t fight with Teen Top so that including me.

“Are you alright?” I asked EunJi while turn her to look at me.

“N-Ne.. Thank you..” she lowered her head and about to go away but I stop her.

“Where do you want to go? Just stay with us. They will disturb you later.”

“But-“

“EunJi-ah~” Niel approached her and also begging her to stay with us. She agreed and went with us at our table.

“What happen? I’m confused right now.” C.A.P. hyung asked me.

“You just hear right. She’s my girlfriend.” I lied to them. The 3 hyung don’t need to know the truth as what Niel want.

“Ch-cha-changjo.. Mianhae”

“It’s alright.”

“How can you two become a couple? How come we don’t know.” L.Joe hyung asked.

“You know that she has crush on you right? You never told us that you also has crush on her.” This time ChunJi hyung really look desperated to know the truth.

“I’ll tell one day. Just know that we’re couple now.”

“But.. Don’t she get mad if she know about this?” Ricky whispered to me.

“She?”

“YooMi”

“She’ll understand if I explain to her but don’t tell her for this time being.”

“I hope so.”

“Thank you ChangJo-ah..” Niel who was beside me whisper to me about it. I smile at him and pat on his back.