I'll stay with you

I'll protect you

(Niel pov)

“Niel hyung.. Where are you now?”

“I’m searching for EunJi. Have you find her?”

“Not yet but…. can you do me a favour?”

“What?”

“I’ll search for EunJi. And can you search for Yoomi and send her back home?”

“Yoomi? What happen to her?”

“I’ll tell you later but search for her please. She ran in the rain and I’m worried if she’ll get sick. Please hyung~”

“Alright.”

I seriously get restless as ChangJo told me that Yoomi walked in the rain. She would get sick later. I went toward the place they was at just now. ChangJo told me the place just now. It took me about 15 minutes to arrive at that area. I wandered around the place looking for her. I hope she’ll stop by at some place to avoid this rain. Because it was raining heavily, there was traffic jam and it’s hard move. The car moved finally after a few minutes stuck on the road. I stopped at a bus stop when I saw a familiar figure. I went out of my car and approached that person. She’s already get soaked and shivering in the cold.

“Yoomi-ah~” I called her to get her attention. She look up at me and I can notice that she’s crying hard.

“Oppa” she burst again into tears and hugged me.

“Let’s get in my car first.” I lead her into my car and went toward my seat. I drove my car toward her house after I asked her address. A few drops of tears fall down as she lower down her head. “Yoomi-ah.. What happen?”

“I-I.. I asked ChangJo for break up.”

“What?! Wae?”

“I know he like EunJi and it was the last thing I can do for him. I want him to be happy.”

“But you like him right?”

“Ne.. But he doesn’t like me anymore. So our relationship will have no meaning at all.”

“Don’t you hate him?”

“Hate? I never wanted to hate him. Even if I want, it won’t be because I love him.” she sobbed in the tears making me wanted to protect him for all my life. For once again I stuck on the road in the traffic jam. I stare at Yoomi and she was staring outside the window. From her reflection, I can still saw that her eyes get puffy and I notice that she hugged herself because it cold. I took out my sweater and cover her with it.

“Nevermind. I’m not that cold.”

“Don’t lie. I can see you’re shivering right now. Just wear it.” she gave up and took the sweater and wrap herself. This time the traffic jam take more than half an hour. As I take a glance at Yoomi, she’s sleeping and that’s maybe because she was tired with all her cries just now. I drove to her house but she still sleeping. I didn’t want to wake her so I slowly search for her house key. After I found it, I went toward her house door and unlocked it. I put back her key in her handbag and carried her bride-style slowly into her house. I only put her down on the couch as I don’t know which was her room and also it’s rude to enter her room without her permission. As I was about to release my hand from her, she woke up with my hand movement.

“Oh! Mianhae I woke you up.”

“Oppa~ Can you stay with me? I don’t want to be alone right now.”

“Huh?” I hesitated but after looking at her with hopeful in her eyes I agreed. “Alright.. But change you dress first.” She nodded and got up from the couch. She stumbled on the way to her room. “I’ll help you.” I put her arm around my shoulder and followed her stop to her room. I leave her in her room while I went back to the living room. While waiting for her, I decided to go to her kitchen to look for medicine for her. After a few minutes, Yoomi went out from her room and headed to the kitchen where I was at.

“Yoomi-ah.. Eat this.” I gave her the medicine and a glass of water after she sat on beside the table. She took it and hardly gulped it down with the water. She went to sit on the couch while I followed her and sat a bit far from her on the couch. She turn on the TV and not care about the channel we’re watching.

“Oppa.. I’m sorry but can you stay longer here?”

“Ne.. But don’t your family back home later?”

“No.. They said they went somewhere for a few days.”

“Will you be alright staying alone for this few days?”

“I hope so.”

“Do you want me to stay here with you for this few days?”

“Stay here? Wae?”

“Em.. I.. I’m afraid that you’ll done something bad later. At least I can take care of you later.”

“Nevermind. Your family will get mad later.”

“I’ll ask them later. It’s just for a few days before the school start and I’ll stay here with you.”

“Thank you.. Mianhae.. You’ve done many things for me. I’m sorry for dragging you into my problem.”

“It’s alright.” I felt happy as I get to stay with Yoomi for this few days and spend more time with her even just for a few days. I promise I’ll protect you and care for you. “Yoomi-ah.. I’ll go home now to take a few clothes for me to stay here.”

“Ne~ Bye.” I exit the house and went toward my car. Fortunately, the rain already stopped. And I hope that ChangJo already with EunJi right now. When I arrived at my house, omma was sitting in the living room. She got worried about EunJi since this morning. I told her that she with her friend now even though I’m not sure if she’d been found or not. I told omma that I’ll stay at my friend’s house for this few days. She just agreed to it and relief that EunJi was safe. After done packed my things, I drove toward Yoomi house.